• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test, Deca, Tren for lean winter bulk - logging opportunity

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I present you:
2 x Test Sust 500
1 x Deca 600
2 x Tren E 200

For a total of:
Test Sust 1g ew
Deca 600mg ew
Tren E 400mg ew

Advanced cycle for an advanced lifter, apply within:

Reply with current stats (age, height, weight, body fat %, girth), goal for next 3 months and perhaps current pic.

Requirements

Essential
Minimum 300 posts
DesiredTrustworthy
Note, log will need to be kept up to date, with minimum of 3 entries a week of workouts, food intake, product review and also posting frequent update pics.

This is a really good opportunity, you will get a lot of offers on this!

Cant believe I missed this. What was I thinking. I know I am new to the forum would have loved to give this a go

If you ship to Canada, I'm definitely in.

is this logging opportunity still going on?

Yes it is.

Entry requirements as per first post.

I am sorry but you are not tall enough to ride this ride.

Last edited:
Is blood work a necessity?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Would love to give this a try.
Height and weight: 5’8 205
Bodyfat: unknown but from looking online i would 15-17%
Goal: well moving from NY to Arizona i know that i need to lean out as much as possible. Goal is to get to 10% over the next few months. Anything better then that would be great.
Will post as required if given the opportunity. I know new to the board but won’t disappoint

IML Gear Cream!
Favorite bulking cycle ever.

This will be a good log if the right guy gets the nod.

Where you been Dannie?

I would guess so since that's a killer stack they're handing out.

Plus, bloodwork is good for the soul
Yeah. I'd do it anyways for myself.

This was kind of a heads up for whoever they decide on.

Well, I've been off for 7 weeks. (Following PCT) I'm in to run a full blown daily log with updates, workouts, and meals. I couldn't start for at least 3 weeks.

I'd also be willing to do blood work. I'm assuming you would want it done in the 6th week or so?

A little about me:

I'm 6' 228 at 15.44% bf
I'm active daily on the board and have no intention of making a bad name fot myself.
I lift 5x per week. Long sessions. About 2 hours per workout.
I focus on compound lifts mostly. I mix things up. Some low rep heavy days and some high rep burn/ pump days.
I have about 5 UGL cycles under my belt.
I've ran tren a few times.
Diet is ok. Could use some work for sure.
I know how to eat clean; I just haven't been.
I have a good frame I believe. I've never ran pharma grade and never close to the mgs in this cycle. I believe I could make some crazy changes by working out the same, tweaking my diet ( @Montego - help?!? ), , and using PharmaComs gear.

Let me know if you need any other info.

Congrats to whomever is selected!!!

staring**

Lol maybe I know new the boards just want to prove myself worthy
I wasn't trying to bust your balls. I meant I said. Introduce yourself in the new members( if you have already; awesome) I'd sit back, read, educate myself and others when you can. You can prove yourself worthy in many other ways. Cheer on other members and stay positive. That's what we do around here man!! Good luck!!

This should be a good one. I believe the gear would likely be Pharmacon and you cant go wrong with that.

I wasn't trying to bust your balls. I meant I said. Introduce yourself in the new members( if you have already; awesome) I'd sit back, read, educate myself and others when you can. You can prove yourself worthy in many other ways. Cheer on other members and stay positive. That's what we do around here man!! Good luck!!

No worries man I introduce myself in the new members section. Thanks I have been reading and learning since I have been on here. Thanks and no worries like I said

This should be a good one. I believe the gear would likely be Pharmacon and you cant go wrong with that.
It's Pharmacom, and BasicStero is the only official seller of Pharmacom goods. So yes, it will be authentic PharmaCom gear.

@eyeguy - I got the go brother.

Thanks bro. I intend on it being an amazing and extremely thorough log.

Back