• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Danabol ds blue hearts vs balkan pharm danabol?

bigmarc44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Trying to decide which of the 2 is a better buy. Can i get some help from people who tried the 2? Thanks

Trying to decide which of the 2 is a better buy. Can i get some help from people who tried the 2? Thanks
Well, you are in the Domestic Supply sub forum asking about 2 different products. One that DS offers, and one that isn't. I can tell you from experience that the Bluehearts you have asked about, I have run. They were good in my opinion. As far as Balkan, you'll have to take that to the Source Checking forum. We offer many good domestic dbol. You can look at the website close clicking on my signature below. PM me if I can help anymore.

Ooops my mistake big time..of all the brands you sell,which is considered the strongest? I leaning towards the blue hearts

Buy the blue hearts

Yep, i just pulled the trigger and ordered the blue hearts...man i cannot wait to try them.

If there not 5mg pink tei that come in a bottle of 1000 then don't waist my time. Blue hearts are faked a lot i got some a few years ago not sure who it was i traded but never the less they were bunk as fuck.. If i remember correctly someone had a side by side pic of blues real and fake hard to tell.. Go with ds brand or pink ones skip the blue..... I don't wanna hear any blue whoo cuchoo when you get ripped off... I dun told you son....

Cheapthreads out...

IML Gear Cream!
And Thai Anabol isnt faked alot ? :) LOL
Its no longer being made. Have you ever been to Thailand?

Not as much as blue hearts. Thailand is not on my bucket list but if you wanna go ill gladly go with you and get some thai food and thai pussy.. The dbol can wait

Cheapthreads out..

LOL Ive been there many times. Dont be surprised if you see some nice sized dick instead of a pussy :)
Brother they stopped making thai Anabol long time ago but fakes are widely available in every thai pharmacy :)

Dam you to hell!!!!! Jk....

Cheapthreads out...

Are the anabol just counterfeit or counterfeit and bunk?

What about anadrolic ?

I dont know brother. Methandienone raw material is cheap so most likely fakes contains some active ingredients.
Not sure about Androlic, Ive heard that Anabol is discontinued.
Are the anabol just counterfeit or counterfeit and bunk?

What about anadrolic ?

So DS what are your thoughts on the blue hearts you have in stock? Real deal? Maybe counterfeit with active compound or what?

I didn't know all that. That's a good question above. Well I just have to trust the source on this

No it is not a qood question. This memeber most likely never ordered from me. I dont see any reason for him to be concerned. Nobody makes him buy those blue hearts.
Its not the first day Im selling Danabol and so far no one ever complained.
If you think Balkan is a great quality product and not being faked then go for it, why not?

I didn't know all that. That's a good question above. Well I just have to trust the source on this

I hear you ds. I ordered blue hearts and I will go from there.this time I am definitely done with this subject.

No it is not a qood question. This memeber most likely never ordered from me. I dont see any reason for him to be concerned. Nobody makes him buy those blue hearts.
Its not the first day Im selling Danabol and so far no one ever complained.
If you think Balkan is a great quality product and not being faked then go for it, why not?

Sorry that I put you on the spot. I just wanted to know if you feel 100% about that particular product you carry. Its all good.

I bought 500 blue hearts about 7 years ago and wow, they are unbelievable!!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Bought DS’ Danabol blue hearts a few weeks back and after 5 days in i was in love. Two weeks on now and the strength and pumps in the gym are incredible. Very little to no bloat at 4 tabs a day either. I’m very very happy with DS and his products, and the whole process.

Bought DS’ Danabol blue hearts a few weeks back and after 5 days in i was in love. Two weeks on now and the strength and pumps in the gym are incredible. Very little to no bloat at 4 tabs a day either. I’m very very happy with DS and his products, and the whole process.
No bloat?
You must have your estro in check and have a diet really on point!!
Have back pumps been an issue at all?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Back