• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Getting DIRTY with GC

Get Shredded!
Yep...I'm somewhat spoiled....haven't had any pip in a long time!!

I haven't really thought about it until last night but this gear is super smooth. I've been moving a bit of oil and I can't recall the last time I had noticeable pip. All injections have been super smooth and painless. Just thought I should put that out here. Sometimes it's the things you don't notice lol

Sorry it's been a couple days guys. I'm trying to grind out this job to get some things in order.
Today I did shoulders. Focused on the pump and really getting some blood flow going. When I'm in the gym the pump is unreal. I did use some more of the GC test suspension. I'm so surprised how smooth that is for water based. When I use 1ml of it I never want to leave the gym lol.
So after talking to Idog it looks like we might be switching up the cycle soon. We were talking about switching over to Test/Mast/Tren. When I make the switch I will probably start a dif log and I am going to be switching up my diet. I will be getting more dialled in with nutrition and training. I will keep a more detailed log and try and keep it updated more. When I start that log I'll let you guys know how this all came about. Till then I'm going to keep eating and hitting the gym as much as I can. The switch is perfect timing, it looks like I might have some work closer to home which gives me a lot more time to train. This last week I had to take a job out of town and it's 4 hrs travel time so it's been a rough week training and diet wise. Usually I would have turned this job down but sometimes you have to do what is best.
I hope everyone is getting in the Holliday spirit and spending time with loved ones. Most of all be safe and help spread some Christmas Joy !!

Right on bro!!!!

Sorry it's been a couple days guys. I'm trying to grind out this job to get some things in order.
Today I did shoulders. Focused on the pump and really getting some blood flow going. When I'm in the gym the pump is unreal. I did use some more of the GC test suspension. I'm so surprised how smooth that is for water based. When I use 1ml of it I never want to leave the gym lol.
So after talking to Idog it looks like we might be switching up the cycle soon. We were talking about switching over to Test/Mast/Tren. When I make the switch I will probably start a dif log and I am going to be switching up my diet. I will be getting more dialled in with nutrition and training. I will keep a more detailed log and try and keep it updated more. When I start that log I'll let you guys know how this all came about. Till then I'm going to keep eating and hitting the gym as much as I can. The switch is perfect timing, it looks like I might have some work closer to home which gives me a lot more time to train. This last week I had to take a job out of town and it's 4 hrs travel time so it's been a rough week training and diet wise. Usually I would have turned this job down but sometimes you have to do what is best.
I hope everyone is getting in the Holliday spirit and spending time with loved ones. Most of all be safe and help spread some Christmas Joy !!

Back