• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GrAnabolic - Androgen Log - Midwest

This log is piss poor but I will get that fixed and steady come Monday after I did myself of all these family obligations throughout the weekend.

So after dropping the tren I upped my velvet test to a full cc twice weekly. So test is roughly 680mg a week.

I have an NPP/Mast blend from Androgen heading to me to add to the mix so am stoked about that.

Will be looking forward to giving a report on it over time.

This log is piss poor but I will get that fixed and steady come Monday after I did myself of all these family obligations throughout the weekend.

So after dropping the tren I upped my velvet test to a full cc twice weekly. So test is roughly 680mg a week.

I have an NPP/Mast blend from Androgen heading to me to add to the mix so am stoked about that.

Will be looking forward to giving a report on it over time.
How you coming along ?? Feeling better after dropping the tren?? Tren is a animal all on its on I swear I want to try it again. 2 failed attempts under my belt with it so far lol

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com

How you coming along ?? Feeling better after dropping the tren?? Tren is a animal all on its on I swear I want to try it again. 2 failed attempts under my belt with it so far lol

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com
I've been feeling great. No complaints at all. Since upping my velvet test I have a bit of bloat now which is to be expected but steadily gaining for sure.

Source and Xanex please!! Jk lmao

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I was running Genesis and was on a shit load of Xanax. True story dude. Totally went off the rails. It look 4 of those orderlies to take me down and tranquilize me!! Was ripping up furniture and everything. They nicknamed me “Hulk.” Lol Was there for like 5 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back