• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Old Sad Songs

What’s wrong jrotten

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lenard skynard : simple man......... Elvis Presley momma liked the roses

It's sad when I here a Barry Manillo song because I think Jrotten and Dima used to work out to that crap

That is how a lot of guys here see them selfs in the mirror ....

My ex said men can have a big gut and be going bald and they honestly think they are god's gift to women, but a woman gains 5 pounds and thinks she is hideous.

I want to goof on you but this the stuff my Kentucky hillbilly grandparents would play growing up ...

I had to look up bomb_r2's answer.... I remember these songs from hearing them at my dad's.

Get Shredded!

Last Kiss by J. Frank Wilson & The Cavaliers. This song is about Jeanette Clark and J.L. Hancock, who were both 16 years old when their car hit a tractor-trailer on a road in rural Barnesville, Georgia. They were on a date a few days before Christmas in 1962.

This may be the most powerful, and sad video I've ever seen. It was actually written by Nine Inch Nails side man who conceited Johnny Cash owned this song. Johnny's wife June Carter who appears in the video died 3 months after it was filmed, and Johnny I believe 8 months later

Fags......

Cheapthreads out...

This may be the most powerful, and sad video I've ever seen. It was actually written by Nine Inch Nails side man who conceited Johnny Cash owned this song. Johnny's wife June Carter who appears in the video died 3 months after it was filmed, and Johnny I believe 8 months later

Great song ! You pile of dirt .....

Back