• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Right Labmax for anavar

Looks right. I bought a big ass kit so it came with the light and vials. Anyway yes that looks like the individual test kit. I don't think you need the uv light if your testing like a single batch but I might be wrong.

Labmax is for the birds. You can send off products to be analyzed at a lab for what you pay for those kits.

mands

very difficult to find a lab to do full spectrum analysis on anabolic compounds. in fact most companies who possess the equipment to do mass spectrometry will not risk their license on private testing of UGL steroids. Labmax is one of the few tools people have, its not a full analysis but they do help.
Labmax is for the birds. You can send off products to be analyzed at a lab for what you pay for those kits.

mands

Mind sharing some of the labs. please.

thank you.

he is talking about some guys hiding in the basement, results which cannot be verified. he is shill for some questionable testing by people who are hiding.

the only reputable and certified known lab was Simec

he is talking about some guys hiding in the basement, results which cannot be verified. he is shill for some questionable testing by people who are hiding.

the only reputable and certified known lab was Simec
Actually that's incorrect. There are two very well known labs overseas that are members on a few boards that will test products. I also use major a University lab in the US for testing AAS and HGH. They can conduct AAA and HPLC/MS will full reports and analysis on those products. Currently not doing so now, but will start testing again soon I'm hoping.

First time I've been called a shill except by a member on another board that's a shill for labmax.

mands

Last edited:
very difficult to find a lab to do full spectrum analysis on anabolic compounds. in fact most companies who possess the equipment to do mass spectrometry will not risk their license on private testing of UGL steroids. Labmax is one of the few tools people have, its not a full analysis but they do help.
You are correct but there are labs out there that will and can do testing.

I do agree for some that labmax is all they have. It will tell you if a hormone is present but it just can't show you concentration, purity, etc.

mands

I just need to know if anavar is the only active hormone haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually that's incorrect. There are two very well known labs overseas that are members on a few boards that will test products. I also use major a University lab in the US for testing AAS and HGH. They can conduct AAA and HPLC/MS will full reports and analysis on those products. Currently not doing so now, but will start testing again soon I'm hoping.

First time I've been called a shill except by a member on another board that's a shill for labmax.

mands

there are some legal problems with testing steroids, the only one known around is or was Simec, I used them a couple of years ago.

there are some people with access to lab equipment I wouldn't call it reliable results. There was one guy from Texas Univeristy I forgot his nick name, I think Angus or eroids. He tested for some UGL and got 1 year in the jail and lost his job.

there are some legal problems with testing steroids, the only one known around is or was Simec, I used them a couple of years ago.

there are some people with access to lab equipment I wouldn't call it reliable results. There was one guy from Texas Univeristy I forgot his nick name, I think Angus or eroids. He tested for some UGL and got 1 year in the jail and lost his job.

Even Simec has had some controversy.... im skepical about the fact that there is a third party involved who runs the site who posts results from the testing lab. Leaves room for kick backs from sponsors who will pay BIG money to mak sure whats posted is positive.

Even Simec has had some controversy.... im skepical about the fact that there is a third party involved who runs the site who posts results from the testing lab. Leaves room for kick backs from sponsors who will pay BIG money to mak sure whats posted is positive.

are you talking about the anaboliclab, for sure he runs it to promote some labs with the money paid for testing by forum members,

I have seen too many fake reports done in photoshop to trust anybody

are you talking about the anaboliclab, for sure he runs it to promote some labs with the money paid for testing by forum members,

I have seen too many fake reports done in photoshop to trust anybody
I can assure you Millard does not take any money from labs to promote that particular lab. He will take donations to pay for testing from members or labs. Simec doesn't skew results in anyway.

And yes your comment about Angus is correct. I believe he was falsifying lab results for certain UGL's.

mands

I can assure you Millard does not take any money from labs to promote that particular lab. He will take donations to pay for testing from members or labs. Simec doesn't skew results in anyway.

And yes your comment about Angus is correct. I believe he was falsifying lab results for certain UGL's.

mands

i refuse to believe he takes no compensation for his time invested.... especially as a board owner.

i refuse to believe he takes no compensation for his time invested.... especially as a board owner.
Of course he takes compensation from sponsors that place banners on the board. He doesn't take compensation from UGL to post good results as you implied.

He also has members donate to help pay for testing.

mands

Of course he takes compensation from sponsors that place banners on the board. He doesn't take compensation from UGL to post good results as you implied.

He also has members donate to help pay for testing.

mands

And that were money gets involved.... and scientific testing gets fudged.

Pcomm comes to mind with inconclusive Mast e testing

I believe all tests are done; just not all are posted. There's only a handful of labs tested and the results are always really really close, spot on, or a lot of the time over dosed. Where the fuck are the under dosed lab reports at? If it's random, as they say, there would be bad lab reports.

- note: I haven't looked at AnabolicLab for a few months. Just because I don't believe it. Even if the reports are real (I'm sure they are real mass specs) How do I know that's what I'll be receiving? If there have a been recent bad mass specs, then I'm out of line, but some of my points are still valid.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

even if we assume that some of the tests posted on anabolic lab are valid, there is no guarantee that it is still good a few months later

his powder gets seized by customs, he has orders so he sells plain corn oil.

there was other lab he had good powders and lab results to show but he was always underdosing the gear to save on powder

do your own testing do not trust anybody posting some lab results since they cannot be verified.

Back