• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

is 25 to young for hgh?

mmaallday

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just seeing if anyone can shed some info...if growth at 25 is to young....all my stats are in check clean diet...not looking for size but to help repair my knees which have taken cartilage damage over the years of training?

Cartilage damage after years if training at 25??? You need a doctor not gh. At 25 you are producing peak gh levels naturally.

IMO if you can't afford to run 8-10 ius day of hgh at 25 then there's no need. Like tommy said your levels are too high and a low dose won't do much. If your having injuries I suggest trying tb500. And doing rehab work daily.

Wouldnt recommend GH under 30yrs and even thats pushing it.. since you would have to inj 10ius in order to offset the 6-8ius your body is already producing daily... and if you are having that many issues with injuries at 25, take some MSN, joint support, cart support... and maybe decrease your weight at the gym till your body fully recovers... I wish I could turn back time and would of went lighter at the gym because my joints are paying for it now..

What about a lot of the younger bodybuilders now a days? I don't think they would be injecting 10ius of gH a day let alone afford it? I feel even at 25, with a right diet and supplement regiment, that you would see results at 5-6 ius a day

Define younger bodybuilders? If you're referring to the new crop of 22-24 year old russian monsters that are popping up now id say they are running a ton of GH through them. But then by the time they're 30 they are burnt out and you never see anything from them. OP do bad knees run in the family? I'd side with Tommy and go see a doc to see what the extent of damage is and choose options from there.

Back