• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Injection pain

BISHOP77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just did second injection of test prop for the first time ever... I feel like some one hit me with a pipe the next day! My buddy makes his own and has been for 30 years he made a care package for me to get started for 5 week. I'm doing 300 a week 100 every other day. Is it normal for it to hurt? He said it is because it is new to my body.. any info will be appreciated. Thanks brothers and sisters!!

Virgin muscle with a Prop ester.

You can expect some PIP.

Once your no longer pinning virgin muscle and your adjusted to T Prop your PIP should subside drastically.
Certain compounds and esters are known to cause more PIP than others.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Virgin muscle with a Prop ester.

You can expect some PIP.

Once your no longer pinning virgin muscle and your adjusted to T Prop your PIP should subside drastically.
Certain compounds and esters are known to cause more PIP than others.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the feedback

No problem man.!! Hope that PIP subsides soon for you. Good luck

Just did second injection of test prop for the first time ever... I feel like some one hit me with a pipe the next day! My buddy makes his own and has been for 30 years he made a care package for me to get started for 5 week. I'm doing 300 a week 100 every other day. Is it normal for it to hurt? He said it is because it is new to my body.. any info will be appreciated. Thanks brothers and sisters!!
Im going to be different than other folks.....do you trust the guy? Yes, prop will cause some pip, but so does bad gear.

Prop shouldn't hurt like that. If your swelling up and it's hot and red for a few days afterward I hate to say it but your buddy isn't making it correctly.

You might be a little sore the next day.. that's ganna happen.. but if it looks like you got kicked by a horse, then you need to be asking how much solvents he is using and how his filtration systwm is setup.

What is the prop dosed at 100mg?

I’m new to pinning , I’m using mast prop . It just makes my arms a lil stiff . Nothing unbearable. Pain would be 1/10 scale .

Is this your first time using gear?

If so, the combo of test prop and virgin muscle could be kinda crappy. Could just be your reaction or it's brewed with a shitload of BB. Gear with high BB tends to hurt.

Even to this day prop still makes me sore.

there are 2 reasons:
1. the solvent ratio is too high.
2. the gear crystallizes in thedepot.
check the oils you are using, and see if they are good.

Back