• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How Old Are You According to Your Fitness Level?

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Physical fitness is key to a long life and good health. Your body’s capacity to transport and use oxygen during exercise (VO2 max) is the most precise measure of overall cardiovascular fitness. Based on the extensive research of The K. G. Jebsen Center of Exercise in Medicine at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, you can easily estimate your fitness level by answering a few questions.

This link will take you to an online calculator:

https://www.worldfitnesslevel.org/#/

- - - Updated - - -

I'm like 29 years old, true story!

That was neat thanks Skip.
I'm 35 but my fitness level is 32.
I think the younger you are the harder it is to score lower a lower age.

Plus, if you carry more weight that will count against you regardless of body fat.....I'm pretty sure.

It says under 20 for me lol
I lift 6 days a week and go all out.
I am 29. What is this sorcery. I feel old af

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The doctors say my joints are that of a 50year old from all the years of sports when I was younger. I'm only 32 though....

The doctors say my joints are that of a 50year old from all the years of sports when I was younger. I'm only 32 though....
Back in 2005 I had issues with my shoulders so doctor took xrays and found that I have high grade arthritis and bone spurs. He said it was advanced and asked what sports I played because I had the shoulder of a former baseball pitcher.

I did my own physical therapy as he instructed me to, and the problem with stiffness abated

Fast forward to today and just last week my right shoulder gave out, surgery might be a certainty and will find out next week.

But yeah, I got lots of old injuries and a smattering of arthritis here and there that make me every bit of my age of 59.

Back in 2005 I had issues with my shoulders so doctor took xrays and found that I have high grade arthritis and bone spurs. He said it was advanced and asked what sports I played because I had the shoulder of a former baseball pitcher.

I did my own physical therapy as he instructed me to, and the problem with stiffness abated

Fast forward to today and just last week my right shoulder gave out, surgery might be a certainty and will find out next week.

But yeah, I got lots of old injuries and a smattering of arthritis here and there that make me every bit of my age of 59.

DONT DO IT for the shoulder surgery. I have had 2 on the right arm and its never been the same. I did everything I was supposed to do to which really sucked. I can only imagine what I will feel like in another 20 years. Thank goodness for deca. Currently trying NPP to see if that helps the joints. A week in at 450 a wk. Haven't noticed much yet but I'm assuming it should take another week or so and hopefully I will feel better. If not I might have to start doing low dose deca (That has helped before)

I'm 45 and fitness level is of a 20 year old according to this.

DONT DO IT for the shoulder surgery. I have had 2 on the right arm and its never been the same. I did everything I was supposed to do to which really sucked. I can only imagine what I will feel like in another 20 years. Thank goodness for deca. Currently trying NPP to see if that helps the joints. A week in at 450 a wk. Haven't noticed much yet but I'm assuming it should take another week or so and hopefully I will feel better. If not I might have to start doing low dose deca (That has helped before)
Hmmm, interesting

The bone spur in my right shoulder is rubbing along a tendon, without removal of the bone spur I do not know how this will get better without surgery.

Nandrolone does nothing for this condition, or at least it never has. And now the pain is becoming unbearable to the point I don't sleep well at night.

I will keep in mind what you said and let the surgeon know...ask what he thinks. I know rotator cuff surgery is no good for people my age, or at least that was the case a decade or so ago.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm 45 and fitness level is of a 20 year old according to this.
I am willing to bet it is because of how much cardio you do?

Or are you a freak of nature?

65 and scored 38.
But this test onky looks at one element of fitness. Aerobic exercise uses oxygen but anaerobic exercise uses a different source of energy. There is also muscle power and endurance, flexibility, etc. Would be interested in a more complete test.

IML Gear Cream!
Hmmm, interesting

The bone spur in my right shoulder is rubbing along a tendon, without removal of the bone spur I do not know how this will get better without surgery.

Nandrolone does nothing for this condition, or at least it never has. And now the pain is becoming unbearable to the point I don't sleep well at night.

I will keep in mind what you said and let the surgeon know...ask what he thinks. I know rotator cuff surgery is no good for people my age, or at least that was the case a decade or so ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Bone spur I say go for it! Mine was a labrum tear. My mom and dad both had bone spurs removed and felt 100% in a matter of a few weeks. What took the longest was the muscle and incisions healing from the cutting. Other than that no pain. I would do a bone spur in a heart beat if I had one. I just wouldn't mess with my rotator cuff or labrum ever again.

Hmmm, interesting

- - - Updated - - -

Cardio

Bone spur I say go for it! Mine was a labrum tear. My mom and dad both had bone spurs removed and felt 100% in a matter of a few weeks. What took the longest was the muscle and incisions healing from the cutting. Other than that no pain. I would do a bone spur in a heart beat if I had one. I just wouldn't mess with my rotator cuff or labrum ever again.
Good to know, thanks!

Are your parents active? Seems like active lifestyle or physical labor jobs cause bone spurs.

50, but come out as 30 according to the survey.

Now if someone could just tell my dick to behave more like a 30 year-old I'd be happy. As is he thinks he's 14 but stands about as tall as a 50 year-old without help.

65 and scored 38.
But this test onky looks at one element of fitness. Aerobic exercise uses oxygen but anaerobic exercise uses a different source of energy. There is also muscle power and endurance, flexibility, etc. Would be interested in a more complete test.
I think a REAL comprehensive test would be done in a lab and not online....no doubt.

Physical fitness is key to a long life and good health. Your body’s capacity to transport and use oxygen during exercise (VO2 max) is the most precise measure of overall cardiovascular fitness. Based on the extensive research of The K. G. Jebsen Center of Exercise in Medicine at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, you can easily estimate your fitness level by answering a few questions.

This link will take you to an online calculator:

https://www.worldfitnesslevel.org/#/

- - - Updated - - -

I'm like 29 years old, true story!
You forgot the 1 in front of the 29.....

50, but come out as 30 according to the survey.

Now if someone could just tell my dick to behave more like a 30 year-old I'd be happy. As is he thinks he's 14 but stands about as tall as a 50 year-old without help.
This man gets it

Good to know, thanks!

Are your parents active? Seems like active lifestyle or physical labor jobs cause bone spurs.

My dad was fairly active. My mom was a stay at home mom for many years. Unfortunately she was overweight so I would not call her active no.

Get Shredded!
ok i took it .. my cardio sucks really bad but it says i have a level of a 36 year old .. i am 47
it said 50vo2 max .. no way i can even jog a mile without stopping

This test is so bogus, it may give a decent idea, nothing like an actual stress test. What it needs to be asking is things like what is your 5k, 10k time, or at least minutes per mile in the example of running. I bet most everyone says 'all out', lol.

This test is so bogus, it may give a decent idea, nothing like an actual stress test. What it needs to be asking is things like what is your 5k, 10k time, or at least minutes per mile in the example of running. I bet most everyone says 'all out', lol.

Mine's all out... isnt yours?

I'm 32 and according to this test I'm 31(18 in my soul always). But agree with @oldschool, would be much interesting with more complicate test.

Back