• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Peptide help from professional please

SEDUCE

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi there guys I am new to this.
I am wanting to know if anyone here knows a bit about peptides who I can ask about shelf live and storage?

I have some IGF1LR3, GHRP-6, Thymosin Beta-4. Now I want to know as the powder state how can it be stored and how long does it last ?

Reason I ask is I brought it from "Buy USA Peptides" and have had it since 2014 sitting in my draws at room temperature.
Will this be OK to use ?

Also so one pic below what is better to use as I got told both so I got both but I want to know what y'all think.
Here are some pics to show you its state

thank you for your help and appreciate your time

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 43
Thanks mate. I got told only store them in the fridge once they have been constructed with AA.

so do you think they will be ok they have been sitting at room temp in my draws

Thanks mate. I got told only store them in the fridge once they have been constructed with AA.

so do you think they will be ok they have been sitting at room temp in my draws

Store the powder in freezer... Then once mixed then store them in frigde....

So will they still be ok they haven't been in freezer and just sitting at room temp? What would happen if they are no good and I did use them?

No body can help me out with this??
Dude, try it out...ive had some BPC157 for 2 years in my jewelry box, still worked when I added bac water...

Sent from my DEA work phone

Back