Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts
    Rep Points

Family Emergency

Just to let everyone know, I AM NOT ready to really help anyone with ordering or shop issues. I have been on a bit to kill downtime, but I have seen a sharp increase in guys hitting me on Wickr the last few days. For the guys just shooting the shit or wishing well you guys are fine and I thank you, but if you are looking for timely customer service please do us both a favor and PM Rap.

I have been slammed trying to prepare my mom's funeral and take care of my family. My kids and my wife were not there to see her go and for obvious reasons I've only had so much time and really only feel comfortable telling them so much. It will get even more real for them these next few days with the funeral etc.

With all due respect, this is not my priority right now and will be treated appropriately. I'm not upset with anyone, just trying to make sure everyone is taken care of.

^^CLICK THE LINK^^
    USE THE CODES FOR 10% OFF
    JROTTEN: d7107a61
    RAPTOR: af5de303
    wicker: jrotten1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts
    Rep Points

Jr sorry for your loss brother, not much is going to ease your pain but time my freind. Just know she'll live on through your memories and prayers for your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Anabolic Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm sorry to hear JR. My prayers go out to you and your family. Loosing the person who gave birth to you is tough I know. Do your best to be strong. I know you will.

RIP Big Lou

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you guys. I really am doing fine. Her quality of life significantly diminished after every crash and rebound for the last 5 years. Only my siblings, her husband a few others ever saw her in an icu or just before we made the decision to take her off life support. The flip side to being at peace with the situation is that I am much more emotionally capable to handle all the arrangements that have to be made, tracking down people I haven't spoken to in 20 years, contacting family members that I haven't spoken to in 10 years, obituary writing, casket shopping, obituary writing, musical selections and editing... I'm just working my ass off.

I mean hell as most of you guys know just buying a dress shirt if you lift takes forever so a suit is even worse, and it seems like I every time I buy nice clothes I'm at a different place. Add in 5 hour drives one way between home and there, and my whole family to support while they deal and prepare I am just ridiculously busy.

I will let myself grieve more when we are on the other side, but for now knowing I did what had to be done for my mother and stroking her hair to keep her calm for the 45 minutes it took for her to pass after we removed the life support is good for me. I did and am doing my duty and the action keeps me centered for everyone else.

Sometimes I have to be the one leaning in others, but for this I am the one that has to be there for others to lean on.

Anyways back to it, and thank you all for the well wishes, I have gotten more offers of support and real support from friends and members here than my IRL friends and acquaintances

^^CLICK THE LINK^^
    USE THE CODES FOR 10% OFF
    JROTTEN: d7107a61
    RAPTOR: af5de303
    wicker: jrotten1

Anabolic Savant

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    Rep Points

You're a good dude JR. Take all the time you need
    "You can't run from trouble.. there ain't no place that far."

STATS:
    6ft. 230lb 14%BF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm sorry to hear this. You are a good man doing all you possibly can. Very admirable as well as sad. My thoughts are with you.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JRotten View Post
    Thank you guys. I really am doing fine. Her quality of life significantly diminished after every crash and rebound for the last 5 years. Only my siblings, her husband a few others ever saw her in an icu or just before we made the decision to take her off life support. The flip side to being at peace with the situation is that I am much more emotionally capable to handle all the arrangements that have to be made, tracking down people I haven't spoken to in 20 years, contacting family members that I haven't spoken to in 10 years, obituary writing, casket shopping, obituary writing, musical selections and editing... I'm just working my ass off.

I mean hell as most of you guys know just buying a dress shirt if you lift takes forever so a suit is even worse, and it seems like I every time I buy nice clothes I'm at a different place. Add in 5 hour drives one way between home and there, and my whole family to support while they deal and prepare I am just ridiculously busy.

I will let myself grieve more when we are on the other side, but for now knowing I did what had to be done for my mother and stroking her hair to keep her calm for the 45 minutes it took for her to pass after we removed the life support is good for me. I did and am doing my duty and the action keeps me centered for everyone else.

Sometimes I have to be the one leaning in others, but for this I am the one that has to be there for others to lean on.

Anyways back to it, and thank you all for the well wishes, I have gotten more offers of support and real support from friends and members here than my IRL friends and acquaintances
    thoughts to you and the family man. I was there almost 3 years ago now so I know exactly what you are talking about. I held it in for longer then I should have. Take care of yourself and your family. Sounds like you were a good son to her!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry to hear, hope the best for your family.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

150 miles from water and 2 feet from hell !!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

I am sorry for your loss. You are a good son. Family first has always been the way at asf. Anyone who has been here very long knows and understands that. You taking all the time you need is what needs to be done. No need for excuses.
    Take care brother.

Steroidsfax permanent 35 percent off for ASF memmbers.
    Use coupon code ASF.
    SteroidsFax.com Offers the TOP brands in the Anabolic Circuit world wide
    A full-Range of High-Quality compounds that our generic contenders fail to reach
    Stellar Customer service yielding ultimate customer satisfaction
    There's NO minimum order
    Unique VIP program with discounts/specials
    Discreet shipping is aimed to provide a higher sense of privacy/security for your purchase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry to hear about your mom, spend time with your family, it helps a lot. Take care, bro!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Tough loss brother stay strong and keep your head up.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts
    Rep Points

My condolences....take carr of what u need to do itll all be here waiting for you....
    Drd

Ironlion@securenym.net

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points

My condolences to the whole family,sir!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

my condolences also. Stay close to family for a while. This forum and your customer will be here when you are good and ready to come back. You're a good man jr, I'm positive your family needs you to help get through this. Will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey brother I just wanted to say I'm sorry to hear about your mother. My condolences are with you, you seem like you're definitely a good guy with a good heart. I would do like everybody else said and take the time to worry about your family and your mother's situation. God bless you bro..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk