• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AndroShred Review

Eyeguy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Big thanks to Wes for hooking me and my wife (skullz722) up with this product. We picked up two bottles and have been running it for just about 7 weeks in total. Let me say neither one of us were lean when we started but thought this would kick start the program. We have been hitting the gym 4-5x a week and doing cardio about 20 mins. Also walking our Pitbull 30 mins a day everyday. We do decent volume but not crazy. In the beginning as directed we were applying on the abdomen. 4-5 pumps in the am then in pm. The product doesn't have a real odor to it and absorbs very quickly. Not the greasy either. We then were reading other logs and people were applying on shoulders and arms. Spoke with Wes and said that was great place as well. We both noticed a change in body composition once we switched. After about 2 weeks really noticed skin tightening up some and weight moving around the body. Not a big change in weight for either of us during this but have noticed a change in body comp. Which is fine for the both of us. I would love to give this is a try or see someone log that is under 10% and see what the product can really do. This has been a great product for the both of us over the past 2 months. Thanks again for letting us give this a go.

Thank you for the review!!!!!! <3

Back