• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mass Attack w/ Uncle Z Bundy74 Sponsored Bulk Journal

IML Gear Cream!
Bundy74, the first time you feel that insulin pump in your muscles you will have a hard time NOT doing it pre-workout.
May give it a shot tonight Malf. Its crazy though because literally I just feel heavier already. Not pounds mind you but the muscle bellies just feel full brother. If this is the feeling after the training I cant imagine like you say the feeling of a pre workout.
Damn! Just have to see what its like drinking a protein shake during workout. I may invest in https://www.efxsports.com/product/karbolyn/ which packs 50mg of carbs and is essentially like Gatorade. Perhaps this will get me thru the workout without bloating up on a protein shake.

On todays menu..

Looks good brother!!! Any response from the anadrol yet? I usually have side pains and headache by day 4-5 lol

Good job boss i been following.. Get it..

Cheapthreads out..

Looks good brother!!! Any response from the anadrol yet? I usually have side pains and headache by day 4-5 lol

No issues at all brother. Can feel that sense of strength or that you wanna rip thru rhe racks but def no sides.

stoked to see this... great log man!

Glad to see an other an other swoledier doing landmines, love them...:winkfinger:

stoked to see this... great log man!

Glad to see an other an other swoledier doing landmines, love them...:winkfinger:

Appreciate it big man. I love Landmines such a versatile tool man. Thanks for checking in I appreciate the time and encouragement.

Today was the first day that I pinned slin pre workout vs post. 10ius about 15 mins before workout. I was a little concerned 1. about any crashes during the workout 2. drinking a protein shake during the workout

So 1. had no issues, as a matter of fact it worked as a proper PWO for me. I dont know if that lasts throughout the run or not but im gonna find out.
2. During the bulk I make the shakes with milk so I was disgusted at the idea of drinking whole milk during a workout but honestly just sipping it thru the workout was fine

I will say there was a definite increase in pump for sure. I had no sort of issues with crashing or jitters or feeling light headed or "loopy"
Will be sticking to this protocol for a while and see how things evolve from there.

https://youtu.be/ekSzHG5D8c0

No issues at all brother. Can feel that sense of strength or that you wanna rip thru rhe racks but def no sides.

i may have missed it but are you splitting the dose or all at once ?

i may have missed it but are you splitting the dose or all at once ?
(Slin) All at once, roughly 15 mins before workout 10ius. So far so good.
My first few pins were 5IUs post workout.
If you have any suggestions let me know my man. This is my first go so I am really open to some ideas. Will say though..pre workout hit me like a PWO.

(Slin) All at once, roughly 15 mins before workout 10ius. So far so good.
My first few pins were 5IUs post workout.
If you have any suggestions let me know my man. This is my first go so I am really open to some ideas. Will say though..pre workout hit me like a PWO.

i dont like slin but of course have used many times... i have done like you said 5 ius per with some carbs . then train but keep like a carbo force (liquid carbs) handy and sip.. then while training , then do the other 5 after and then eat a meal... that def gives crazy pumps...

then i have done 10 units all at once post work out. drink a little fast acting carbs like 50 grams grape juice, then eat reg meal right away with like rice and meat no fats. that worked well too... just paly with it until you find what you ike... just kkep some glucose tabs on hand cause humalin r does peak again at about 2 hours in

Today was the first day that I pinned slin pre workout vs post. 10ius about 15 mins before workout. I was a little concerned 1. about any crashes during the workout 2. drinking a protein shake during the workout

So 1. had no issues, as a matter of fact it worked as a proper PWO for me. I dont know if that lasts throughout the run or not but im gonna find out.
2. During the bulk I make the shakes with milk so I was disgusted at the idea of drinking whole milk during a workout but honestly just sipping it thru the workout was fine

I will say there was a definite increase in pump for sure. I had no sort of issues with crashing or jitters or feeling light headed or "loopy"
Will be sticking to this protocol for a while and see how things evolve from there.
Glad to hear it worked out.
Out of curiosity, what were you using for a shake?

i dont like slin but of course have used many times... i have done like you said 5 ius per with some carbs . then train but keep like a carbo force (liquid carbs) handy and sip.. then while training , then do the other 5 after and then eat a meal... that def gives crazy pumps...

then i have done 10 units all at once post work out. drink a little fast acting carbs like 50 grams grape juice, then eat reg meal right away with like rice and meat no fats. that worked well too... just paly with it until you find what you ike... just kkep some glucose tabs on hand cause humalin r does peak again at about 2 hours in
I have gone up to 18 iu pre workout, and it added strength so fast all my joints were killing me in a matter of a couple of weeks. It was insane. Nothing else works so fast, in my experience. The feeling of working out on it pre workout is unparalleled. HUGE pumps.

There was no slow and steady adding of size like with steroids. I looked visibly different in a matter of days.

Very addicting for an old out of shape guy like me, but I have been a good boy and not touched it for months . . .

Glad to hear it worked out.
Out of curiosity, what were you using for a shake?

EAS Whey Protein w/ Whole Milk and Cream (skipped the oats and peanut butter)
Worked like a champ as I was almost certain I would be feeling the effects of the slin during the workout. I was imagining literally crashing mid set. The shake seemed to give the body exactly what it needed to deal with the spike.
Thanks again for the advice Malf!

Plenty welcome. Hope it works well for you. I predict major changes in the next couple of weeks. I saw you started at 5 and are already at 10 iu - How high do you plan to go?

https://youtu.be/ekSzHG5D8c0

You made the right choice, pwo is the way to go with slin...
Are you putting creatine, EAA's or BCAA's in your shake also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep up the good work boss!!!!!!! You got a ton of bb on your side get it big dawg.....

Cheapthreads out..

IML Gear Cream!
I’m going to have to try slin for the first time. I keep putting it off but it sounds insane.

I’m going to have to try slin for the first time. I keep putting it off but it sounds insane.

The pumps really are something else my man. The other thing and I know I mentioned this before but this is the part that is crazy but the muscle and I mean every part of the muscle just feels fuller and heavier. You will just have to experience it to know it.

Sweet my man I will be following and on your tail with the bulk season.Im starting in a week myself.Goodluck brother let's get massive and stay in the mindset of your goals at hand.

This last week has been great for me. I had some personal things going on in my life which found me really turning to the racks for therapy almost. It has been great to have a vision or goal in mind again. For me that goal is what drives everything. It seems far fetched but the end number for me at the moment isnt as important as the division I compete. I am still thinking about Classic versus 212. I mean I know I can make the weight and conditioning for Classic but recently with all this build up towards this bulk, I can't help but want to push myself a little more and see if I could hang at a bigger division like 212. Funny as Malf recently put it, in the beginning when I was all about Physique I was a string bean at 185 with zero interest in bulking up. Yet 15lbs gained later im in search of more mass.
Things have been going good for me so far. I am starting to feel fuller in the body and the strength is starting to increase. Little by little you will see these gains along the way in this log. I have got to say the combination of compounds on this run really has me firing on all cylinders.
Diet is cleaned up and the common thing during this run is going to be eating enough. Just going to boil down to getting in the calories. I am really conscious though of carbs at this point. One of the concerns I have had with insulin is obviously fat retention and bloat.

Had a fun chest work out last night. You will notice I seldom do BB bench presses (either flat or incline) I tend to respond best to DB or Iso movements.

Close Grip Landmine Incline Press
3x135x6
DOUBLE SET
DB Incline Press
3x80x6

Pec Dec Fly
4x100x10 Full Rep
4x100x10 1/2 Rep

1 Arm Flat Bench Press
3x70x6(2)

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support!
https://youtu.be/GHq87F2fS-s

My husband (eyeguy) and I are following along. Looks great so far.

Thanks Eye & Skullz! I really appreciate the time and support. So have you guys started your new respective cycles? I am anxious to see how Eye responds to the Tren. As most would have likely advised, its best he dip in his toe at a low dose to see how he responds to sides. Honestly it really is hit or miss with the Tren sides, some have no reaction while just being around Tren keeps me up all night, keeps my bed soaking wet and hate to say but has been known to bring the jealous nut job out of me and ive been with my wife 25 years. I dont mean to scare him off because it an amazing compound...just dip the toe in especially for first time users.

Thanks again guys!

Thanks Eye & Skullz! I really appreciate the time and support. So have you guys started your new respective cycles? I am anxious to see how Eye responds to the Tren. As most would have likely advised, its best he dip in his toe at a low dose to see how he responds to sides. Honestly it really is hit or miss with the Tren sides, some have no reaction while just being around Tren keeps me up all night, keeps my bed soaking wet and hate to say but has been known to bring the jealous nut job out of me and ive been with my wife 25 years. I dont mean to scare him off because it an amazing compound...just dip the toe in especially for first time users.

Thanks again guys!
Hello Bundy74 we are new the forum but here for support and learning as you have helped a lot so far. We haven't started yet. We are about to head to Arizona in about 30 days. So we have to get gym lined up when we get there. But as soon as we get there hoping to start. Yes this is first time with Tren. Since on trt 200mg researching around best dose to start at. Arizona is tank tops year round so hopefully we both can get where we want. I will be doing Winnie/Var 10mg every day. That is the plan for me. Then back to NY for daughter wedding to make everyone jealous

My wife is used to seeing me add size and get smaller (I stupidly cycled for a while as a middle aged man with low test levels, so you can imagine how that worked, and I went off frequently to keep her pregnant and happy) BUT when she saw me take my shirt off to hop in the shower after less than two weeks of slin use (minor slin use once a day), her eyes bugged out as she asked "What the hell are you doing?"

"What?" I asked, perplexed by the shocked look on her face.

"You are getting so BIG!" she exclaimed.

Yeah, it is THAT drastic of a change.

Don't do it, though, unless you are running hgh and have fully researched how to do it, especially diet. And get some protein in with the carbs after injecting (I used a weight gainer shake with a lot of carbs and added egg whites - don't trust manufacturer protein claims- and banana and pineapple juice. I may just make my own in the future with egg whites and pineapple juice and banana to avoid the nasty gas I always get from powdered crap sold at GNC). Insulin literally shuttles nutrients into the muscle as you work out and, if using R, for hours afterward, which means a good post workout meal with half a pound or more of meat, some good carbs, and veggies, and it all pretty much goes directly into bigger muscles.

My wife is used to seeing me add size and get smaller (I stupidly cycled for a while as a middle aged man with low test levels, so you can imagine how that worked, and I went off frequently to keep her pregnant and happy) BUT when she saw me take my shirt off to hop in the shower after less than two weeks of slin use (minor slin use once a day), her eyes bugged out as she asked "What the hell are you doing?"

"What?" I asked, perplexed by the shocked look on her face.

"You are getting so BIG!" she exclaimed.

Yeah, it is THAT drastic of a change.

Don't do it, though, unless you are running hgh and have fully researched how to do it, especially diet. And get some protein in with the carbs after injecting (I used a weight gainer shake with a lot of carbs and added egg whites - don't trust manufacturer protein claims- and banana and pineapple juice. I may just make my own in the future with egg whites and pineapple juice and banana to avoid the nasty gas I always get from powdered crap sold at GNC). Insulin literally shuttles nutrients into the muscle as you work out and, if using R, for hours afterward, which means a good post workout meal with half a pound or more of meat, some good carbs, and veggies, and it all pretty much goes directly into bigger muscles.

I will say this Malf. I seem to feel the spike really fast and having taken as pre workout can feel the pumps immediatly. What I a finding is that I constantly feel pumped now. Like every in the muscle is just ignited man its crazy. And you were right its quick! I have also noticed that the need for slamming in those calories and cabs happens closer to the two hour mark. I do however sip the protein shake during the workout so im sure that helps in a major way.
Slin is a definite game changer..no question about it!

Well, I have gone hypo as soon as 15 minutes in on Novolin-R, so . . .

And I did the same routine, shake with carbs, everything . . . ate glucose tabs, DOWNED the shake I normally sip on during workout, but it kept getting worse, so I finally gave up, left the gym, bought a giant sweet tea, and downed it. I was ok again within minutes. Then went back to my workout . . .

What I am trying to say is be careful. It is not always the same even when you seem to be doing things the same. The body is complicated.

But my rule in general is I like to get protein in right after the inject and again after the workout with solid food, meat, rice, veggies, taking full advantage of the long window, which experience tells me starts within about 15 minutes and ends a few hours later.

Last edited:
Back