• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mass Attack w/ Uncle Z Bundy74 Sponsored Bulk Journal

Get Shredded!
I’m donating blood this Wednesday and not looking forward to it. My RBC is extremely high and I’m way overdue. I’m glad everything is going good brother keep it up.

Quick Delt Workout on Devils Night

DOUBLE SET
Landmine 1 Arm Shoulder Press
1x45x20(2) WU
1x90x10(2)
2x100x10(2)
DB Overhead Shoulder Press
1x45x10(2)
3x40x20(2)

EZ Curl Underhand Front Raise
3x70x10

BB Shrugs
3x365x10

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support. Snuck in a few mini chocolates during the workout..the insulin loved it!
https://youtu.be/3Lq9NGTN8Pc

Moving Right Along. Think I am going to hit up some GVT during my back workout tonight. Been a while and I got to say I miss that high rep burnout.
Hope everyone is doing well out there.
Will update shortly..until then. Got some ground beef and rice calling me.

Hey man log looking great. Me and the wife(skullz722) have made it safe to Arizona got the house and found a gym. We are heading back to NY to move stuff then its on. She will be starting Clen log soon. Will keep you posted. I just have to get some Tren now and we are good. Still following along.

Great impressive log...Thanks big time for sharing.. Learn so much from someone doing it big time as you are.. YES, AZ Scottsdale is awesome...tough to live anywhere else..

Hey man log looking great. Me and the wife(skullz722) have made it safe to Arizona got the house and found a gym. We are heading back to NY to move stuff then its on. She will be starting Clen log soon. Will keep you posted. I just have to get some Tren now and we are good. Still following along.

Hey Congrats you two!That has got to be a big jump from NY to AZ. It really is beautiful out there. I remember thinking like is every shot out here a Hallmark card. I wasnt used to foothills all around. I hope you guys enjoy yourselves out there and am anxious to see you guys start your respective cycles. I had been thinking and since this is your first time with Tren and I am of the impression you are wanting to lean out as well for the upcoming wedding. Plus AZ is good weather so im sure you will be showing more skin. Anyway you may want to consider a blend or mix. Specifically the Rippex blend. Its Tren x Test x Mast (or magic in a bottle) I have had great results with this. Just a thought.

Great impressive log...Thanks big time for sharing.. Learn so much from someone doing it big time as you are.. YES, AZ Scottsdale is awesome...tough to live anywhere else..

Thanks for checking out the log and yes sir Scottsdale is awesome. I stayed for about a year while on the job. I lived off Famous Rays that entire time.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey Congrats you two!That has got to be a big jump from NY to AZ. It really is beautiful out there. I remember thinking like is every shot out here a Hallmark card. I wasnt used to foothills all around. I hope you guys enjoy yourselves out there and am anxious to see you guys start your respective cycles. I had been thinking and since this is your first time with Tren and I am of the impression you are wanting to lean out as well for the upcoming wedding. Plus AZ is good weather so im sure you will be showing more skin. Anyway you may want to consider a blend or mix. Specifically the Rippex blend. Its Tren x Test x Mast (or magic in a bottle) I have had great results with this. Just a thought.
I will take a look where is there blend. Tina should have log up in like 2 weeks I will let you know. We got the house in Gilbert back to NY tomorrow then back here next Friday.

Thanks for checking out the log and yes sir Scottsdale is awesome. I stayed for about a year while on the job. I lived off Famous Rays that entire time.
Been here 23 years and still get excited with the beautiful nights..Clear and calm....I am so grateful to be here, working well.... and the Scottsdale women!!

I will take a look where is there blend. Tina should have log up in like 2 weeks I will let you know. We got the house in Gilbert back to NY tomorrow then back here next Friday.
We have a blend it’s more spot on with doses then the claim of other sources 300mg of different esters in each ml. Ours is spot on 50mg of test prop/ 50mg of Tren Ace. Very potent stuff made by Euro pharmacies. Check it out and glad y’all made it to Arizona.

How we do'n buddy? just dropping in to say hello..

Appreciate you taking the time to drop in. Everything is on point so far. Figure we got a couple more weeks before the Deca really starts to do its thing. The Anadrol is something else though. Those little guys will move some weight around real quick! Other than that just focusing on the next few months and putting on some size. I have really been thinking about Classic vs 212 and feel like Classic may be the more natural size for me to compete at. We will just have to see what we can do over the upcoming run.
Thanks again!

Business as usual. Been falling into the groove and just staying focused on the 2018 season. Everything with the cycle is coming together and being a few weeks in on the Deca I am looking forward to the next couple of weeks when things really get interesting.The weight is still fluctuating but I am still clearly maintaining size and strength. Speaking of which, although the strength gains have become apparent its the feeling of ripping thru stacks that impresses me.I seem to have found the right spot now with my carb intake and insulin and really the best change for me has been jumping to the weight gainer shake during workouts. I pin the slin and will start drinking within about 20mins. The body just soaks it all up and by the end of the workout your muscles literally are ripping thru the skin.Other than that its just eating and getting in the calories whenever possible. If im being honest and ive mentioned it before but eating will always be the hardest part of the bulk for me.

Had a fun chest workout with the wife last night. Was weird dropping back down to lower set ranges again after hitting GVT the other day but it really is great to mix it up every now and then.

DOUBLE SET
DB Incline Press
4x80x10
DB Incline Fly
4x40x10

Iso Wide Press (hammer grip)
4x135x10(2)

Pec Fly
3x100x10(half rep)
3x100x10(full rep)

Landmine Incline Press
3x135x10

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support! Have a great weekend.

https://youtu.be/uBiewQrpBBA

Keep on killing it Bundy. Log looks great and always enjoy the clips. Gonna have to check out Uncle.

Been having fun with leg days ever since my knee has been able to hold some weight again. Nothing too serious because I just dont want to blow it out, but little by little adding more weight and reps for sure.
Still feeling great and hopeful to keep things moving with Uncle as we head into round 2 of this bulk cycle.
Now that my front load will be knocked in a couple more weeks, heres what the protocol for Round 2 is looking like

NPP
DBol
HgH
Insulin
Test Cyp
IGF 3

Just keeping the wheels in motion...
ISO Front Leg Extension
10x50x10(2)

Prone Hamstring Curls
5x100x10

Angled Calf Press
5x630x20

Leg Press
5x720x10

Donkey Raise
5x500x20

As usual, thanks so much for taking the time to follow along and I appreciate any and all support. Happy Sunday Everyone!!!!
https://youtu.be/b2dehpRFyLA

We have a blend it’s more spot on with doses then the claim of other sources 300mg of different esters in each ml. Ours is spot on 50mg of test prop/ 50mg of Tren Ace. Very potent stuff made by Euro pharmacies. Check it out and glad y’all made it to Arizona.

Going to check out that blend. Since on trt really don’t want to go crazy since insurance pays mine.

Going to check out that blend. Since on trt really don’t want to go crazy since insurance pays mine.
For sure brother you’ll love it and it’s priced fairly good. You could run it eod and make gains still. To really make gains hit 1ml everyday.

Get Shredded!
Been having fun with leg days ever since my knee has been able to hold some weight again. Nothing too serious because I just dont want to blow it out, but little by little adding more weight and reps for sure.
Still feeling great and hopeful to keep things moving with Uncle as we head into round 2 of this bulk cycle.
Now that my front load will be knocked in a couple more weeks, heres what the protocol for Round 2 is looking like

NPP
DBol
HgH
Insulin
Test Cyp
IGF 3

Just keeping the wheels in motion...
ISO Front Leg Extension
10x50x10(2)

Prone Hamstring Curls
5x100x10

Angled Calf Press
5x630x20

Leg Press
5x720x10

Donkey Raise
5x500x20

As usual, thanks so much for taking the time to follow along and I appreciate any and all support. Happy Sunday Everyone!!!!
https://youtu.be/b2dehpRFyLA

How are are you looking at the end of round one? I’m excited to see round two. Your doing great brother.

Morning Weigh in 219.6 LBS
Although my weight has fluctuated recently I am trying to maintain at 220lbs more consistently. With the 2nd leg of the Bulk around the corner I am already thinking about lessons learned these last few weeks. And it still boils down to caloric intake. There is just no magic pill or easy way around it, just got to get the calories in.
I am feeling great everytime im in the gym. Its just about staying focused on the goal and staying healthy.
On a side note, I had mentioned thoughts for the upcoming months of the bulk cycle. For me I have really enjoyed the benefits of HgH and will likely run it for the length of the cycle. I was looking around on the Uncle site and found a few really good deals
(heres a couple I found)
$90 off Genotropin for starters!
http://unclez.ru/hcg-hgh/182-genotropin-pfizer.html
http://unclez.ru/7-hcg-hgh

Aside this yesterday was a light back day but a productive session nonetheless. Although I normally stick to compound movements during bulk season, I have slowly been using some cable work for motion and flexibility.

Had fun with a nice pyramid set to start things off..

T Bar Row
(one set no rest)
45x20,90x10,135x6,180x3
135x3,90x6,45x10

ISO Hammer Pulldown
2x135x10(2)
1x135x6(2)

Seated 1 Arm Cable Row
3x40x12(2)

Cable V Handle Pulldown
4x100x10

SL Deadlift
2x315x6

Donkey Raise
4x400x25

Thanks and hope everyone has a great week!

Another day another way. Just focusing on shoulders recently as I really want to dial in the symmetry, taper and flow of the frame from top to bottom.

DROPSET (no rest)
DB Shoulder Press
2x70x15
DB Shoulder Press
2x60x10
Double Set
DB Overhead 1 Arm Press
2x50x10(2)

EZ Curl Front Raise
3x70x10
DOUBLE SET
DB Lat Raise
3x35x10

BB Shrugs
2x365x6
DROPSET
2x315x10

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support!
https://youtu.be/Gc2C0kp8bwI

Another day another way. Just focusing on shoulders recently as I really want to dial in the symmetry, taper and flow of the frame from top to bottom.

DROPSET (no rest)
DB Shoulder Press
2x70x15
DB Shoulder Press
2x60x10
Double Set
DB Overhead 1 Arm Press
2x50x10(2)

EZ Curl Front Raise
3x70x10
DOUBLE SET
DB Lat Raise
3x35x10

BB Shrugs
2x365x6
DROPSET
2x315x10

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support!
https://youtu.be/Gc2C0kp8bwI

Good stuff man....any progress pics coming up?

Yes sir. I am due for reads and updates within the next week and change.
Looking out for those updated pics. The gains are probably great. Heading out to Arizona Friday morning wish me and the wife luck

Back