• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mass Attack w/ Uncle Z Bundy74 Sponsored Bulk Journal

IML Gear Cream!
What is your pre workout insulin dosage now?
I have not ventured past 10IUs my man. I dont have problems with spikes or crashes so I am certain I could deal with it. Just dont know if its anymore necessary. I have already packed on a dozen or so lbs and am at a constant pump it feels like so really as much as I am on to push the envelope with dosing, just dont know if there is still way more to be gained with a higher dose.
What do you think? I believe you mentioned your sweet spot was between 10 & 15 as well. (I am thinking 10) The other thing I am really having to concern myself with is carbs. I insulin just soaks it all up. I mean the body is just full off of them all the time. Problem is and maybe its in my head because im bulking. But I feel like my stomach really bloats. Like way more now than say if I ate the same amount with no Slin.

Thanks for checking in..

What do you think? I believe you mentioned your sweet spot was between 10 & 15 as well. (I am thinking 10) The other thing I am really having to concern myself with is carbs. I insulin just soaks it all up. I mean the body is just full off of them all the time. Problem is and maybe its in my head because im bulking. But I feel like my stomach really bloats. Like way more now than say if I ate the same amount with no Slin.

Thanks for checking in..
What do I think? I think you try 12 today and report back.

I found the higher I went the better it worked, but when I went over 15 at one time, well, it worked even better, but I had a scare (at 16 or 18 I forget) and scaled it back to 15 and then it was time for my self imposed stop, that is, the time I had decided ahead of time to stop running it. It was tough to stop because it worked so well. I wanted to just go on using it forever and start doing it multiple times a day and . . . LOL!

What do I think? I think you try 12 today and report back.

I found the higher I went the better it worked, but when I went over 15 at one time, well, it worked even better, but I had a scare (at 16 or 18 I forget) and scaled it back to 15 and then it was time for my self imposed stop, that is, the time I had decided ahead of time to stop running it. It was tough to stop because it worked so well. I wanted to just go on using it forever and start doing it multiple times a day and . . . LOL!

Went for 15IUs PWO. No problems. Just made sure to take plenty to eat and drink with me. Workout was great and legs still feel swole!

Went for 15IUs PWO. No problems. Just made sure to take plenty to eat and drink with me. Workout was great and legs still feel swole!

What’s up Bundy , looking good , I saw you before running a different source , same thing , I can’t remember the source but I believe everything went good ... 2 things , first you are looking good but do not fall into that bigger is better because the pics I saw last year where some black and white pics and you where shredded and I think looked great , so don’t try to get to big and get soft , because that is NOT a good look ... Just my 2 cents , no hating at all , some guys like to be super swole , anyways is there a source that you where not really impressed with the product ????

What’s up Bundy , looking good , I saw you before running a different source , same thing , I can’t remember the source but I believe everything went good ... 2 things , first you are looking good but do not fall into that bigger is better because the pics I saw last year where some black and white pics and you where shredded and I think looked great , so don’t try to get to big and get soft , because that is NOT a good look ... Just my 2 cents , no hating at all , some guys like to be super swole , anyways is there a source that you where not really impressed with the product ????

Hey Sumner. Thanks for taking the time to check in on the journal. I am also really humbled at the fact you can recall those details from previous logs. Yes black and white photo was the last days of prep leading up to the 2016 Cup/late December. (A National Qualifier) I agree, I was pretty damn conditioned at that point. By no means do I have the hopes of massing up and staying there. However even at my current heaviest at 220lbs I am still relatively slim. I just want to pack on as much as I can before cutting it down to 200-212. This seems to be a comfortable and manageable weight. I came into the 2017 prep at 200lbs and low single digit BF. So I dont want to venture too far beyond that. Im just fortunate that I have such an extended time to prep. If I am being honest, I truly don't think I have the sort of size to really compete at 200lbs in Classic.(I still dont see or feel 200lbs let alone 220lbs) If I could just add a little more fullness and overall size, I know I can condition that down properly. Hard to believe but ive packed on 35lbs since that BW photo was taken. (as for your other question, honestly the only source I ever had any issues (quality) is no longer a source on here or any other forum for that matter. Apparently they guy changed names a few times)

Thanks again and stay well!

What a day!
Last night was a great leg workout with my wife and now that I am feeling more confident in my knee, I am feeling more and more comfortable working out legs.
Before I get to that. Finally got around to donating blood. I dont think I have felt this flat since...shoot I dont remember. I feel like all the talk about feeling swole and full is out the window. Hopefully in the next couple of days I will be back to normal and feeling full and heavy again.
On a side note....sooo long abs!

Leg Press
2x800x10
2x900x10
2x1000x6

Front Leg Extension (ISO)
5x60x12(2)

Landmine Squat
4x135x10

Angled Calf Press
4x630X20

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support!

Just stopping in to check up on you brother and I'm glad to see everything is going accordingly... I'm happy for you that you got in a pretty good leg session hopefully things stay on course and you're able to keep pressing forward!!

Just stopping in to check up on you brother and I'm glad to see everything is going accordingly... I'm happy for you that you got in a pretty good leg session hopefully things stay on course and you're able to keep pressing forward!!

Yes sir. Everything is right on track. Body is responding well to the gear, training and diet so im feeling great about the pounds ahead of me. Like anything else, its all mental. Just staying focused on the 2018 season and trying to get as thick as possible over the upcoming months.
Thanks for checking in, I appreciate the support.

Well as I mentioned, I donated blood yesterday and was zapped. I felt like a deflated balloon. Today is a new day and new week so its time to get some fullness back. Will be checking in later this evening.
Have a good week!
https://youtu.be/I1wg1DNHbNU

Killing it in here. Most of the time I tell people not to lift the day after donating blood. Can be extremely exhausting. Hopefully you feel full soon again. My husband and I are lurking in the shadows. Arizona is only 2 weeks away for us. Booty shorts and sports bras for me and tanks for him. Just have to get him to get some tren like he wants.

Get Shredded!
Killing it in here. Most of the time I tell people not to lift the day after donating blood. Can be extremely exhausting. Hopefully you feel full soon again. My husband and I are lurking in the shadows. Arizona is only 2 weeks away for us. Booty shorts and sports bras for me and tanks for him. Just have to get him to get some tren like he wants.

Hard call between what you guys will like more...Tren or AZ :)

(no weigh in today. after donating blood and missing a couple of meals, i was in no mood to step to the scale this morning)

Nothing like getting back into the gym after an unplanned day off. That blood donation really flattened me and zapped the life right out of my soul. So it was good to get back to the gym and do what I do.
Last night was arms. I had considered a chest/tri back/bi split but really enjoy working out arms solo and of course a light touch up during the chest and back workout.

GIANT SET
Straight Bar Curl
4x100x6 (negatives)

DB Bicep Curl
1x40x6 WU
3x40x10

DB Tricep Extension
4x55x6(2)
--

Cable Bicep Curl
4x30x20(2)
DOUBLE SET
Cable Tricep Kickback
4x30x20(2)

DB Forearm Twist
3x25x20
DOUBLE SET
DB Reverse Curl
3x20x20

As usual, thanks for reading and I appreciate the support.
https://youtu.be/8hrYOvFhgLU

Hard call between what you guys will like more...Tren or AZ :)
Lol AZ for me and him really. Its been something we wanted for a long time and the opportunity came up so we are taking it. The tren would be a bonus for him LOL.

How is the libido feeling on 1,000 mg of sust 500 ?? I remember being crazy horny on just 1ml/500mg ew

Ahh man its up for sure. You already know! Not enough time in day :)

Morning Weigh In 217lbs

Things are still going great and am just keeping things moving ahead. Been really pleased with this cycle so far and this gear has been treating me great!
Just keeping focused on the next year and packing on some nice size. I appreciate the fact I have so much time to bulk before competition time. Will still be interesting to see what the frame looks like when the new weight is packed on and when we cut this back down to size. Weight limit for my Classic Physique division is 200lbs or I can consider making the jump to BB. Time will tell, literally have about a year before I have to make that decision.

DB Shoulder Press
3x70x10 w Sec Hold
DOUBLE SET
EZ Curl Front Raise
3x70x10

BB Shrugs
3x315x10
DOUBLE SET
EZ Curl Chins
3x70x10

DB Lat Raise
3x35x10

Woke up with this gem in my head! Enjoy...
https://youtu.be/sw8nXCx5qgo

Morning Weigh In 217lbs

Things are still going great and am just keeping things moving ahead. Been really pleased with this cycle so far and this gear has been treating me great!
Just keeping focused on the next year and packing on some nice size. I appreciate the fact I have so much time to bulk before competition time. Will still be interesting to see what the frame looks like when the new weight is packed on and when we cut this back down to size. Weight limit for my Classic Physique division is 200lbs or I can consider making the jump to BB. Time will tell, literally have about a year before I have to make that decision.

DB Shoulder Press
3x70x10 w Sec Hold
DOUBLE SET
EZ Curl Front Raise
3x70x10

BB Shrugs
3x315x10
DOUBLE SET
EZ Curl Chins
3x70x10

DB Lat Raise
3x35x10

Woke up with this gem in my head! Enjoy...
https://youtu.be/sw8nXCx5qgo
Listen hit me up, I got a killer trap/shoulder routine for you man.. and I'm loving the songs, keep them coming man, one off the best loggers I seen in a while..

Keep killing it Bundy ;)

Listen hit me up, I got a killer trap/shoulder routine for you man.. and I'm loving the songs, keep them coming man, one off the best loggers I seen in a while..

Keep killing it Bundy ;)

I agree with you. We are proud to have Bundy over here at the Z team representing the Euro pharmacie brand.

IML Gear Cream!
Cant wait to see how the next few weeks go. My husband and I are lurking to see some GAINZ

Cant wait to see how the next few weeks go. My husband and I are lurking to see some GAINZ

Thanks to you and the better half for keeping up and showing such support. I am anxious to but plan on this being a much longer bulk for sure. Like you guys, I am really looking forward to what sort of changes I can make to the frame this go round.

Thanks again!
Im just as anxious to follow your cycle along with eye's first crack at Tren.

Another great day! Just have that good feeling from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep. Strength is increasing and rest time between sets is diminishing. I will say this though, my cardio system is in the tank. I mean I really get winded just off sex. And I mean winded! I am still trying to preserve calories so my lack of attention to the treadmill is really starting to show. On another note, the addition of insulin into the cycle has been the real x-factor. I have got over the initial hump and fear. I had one crash since taking it but it was nothing stuffing my face with some carbs didnt resolve. Its just an ugly feeling. Just slowly shutting down. Starts with a light head, then you get "loopy" and jittery. Since then I have increased to 15Ius PWO and keep a shake and some sort of sandwich, or chicken or ground beef with rice. Just something I can get down real quick if needed. Like I said though, I havent had much issue since. I will say the biggest change ive made is with carbs. Insulin is great but shoot it will bloat you like a wet sponge real quick. In the first week my stomach would literally look pregnant after I would eat. I mean it seriously would show a six pack but with a solid bloat behind it. So carbs have been decreased to avoid this pitfall.

A nice back workout this afternoon. Been while since I got it in during the day. Much different vibe.

GIANT SET
Landmine 1 Arm Row
3x90x10(2)
DB Bicep Curl
3x45x6(2)
Landmine Bent Row
1x135x10
2x180x10

GIANT SET
Cable Wide Grip Pulldown (front)
3x110x10
DB Bicep Curl
3x45x6(2)
Cable Wide Grip Pulldown (back)
3x110x10

Pull Ups
2x10
ISO Lat Pulldown
2x90x12(2)

Donkey Raise
3x515x20

http://unclez.ru/

https://youtu.be/Kw6r3aopuKg

Last edited:
Had the chance for a quick check in today. Im down a few pounds since donating blood but still up since starting this bulk a couple of weeks ago. I am still gauging my overall caloric intake and moreover watching my carbs(due to insulin protocol). This last week has found me with a real lack of appetite. I dont know if its because of the feeling from the blood donation or if its just a general lack of appetite. For the time being I am going to add a heavy calorie shake to the mix just to help with daily caloric intake.
I am going to change up my split this week so it will look more like a traditional back bi's chest tri's. Just want to change things up and work in different rep ranges.

Current Weight
211lbs @ 9.7% Body Fat

Thanks to you and the better half for keeping up and showing such support. I am anxious to but plan on this being a much longer bulk for sure. Like you guys, I am really looking forward to what sort of changes I can make to the frame this go round.

Thanks again!
Im just as anxious to follow your cycle along with eye's first crack at Tren.
I cant wait to try tren to. LOL. Once settled in Arizona in like 2 weeks. Should be able to decide how much to run. Like I said only on trt 200mg and figured this would be best thing to add vs upping trt and not being able to stay on it from doc.

Well I have finally bounced back from my deflated feeling after my recent blood donation. I added a high calorie protein shake to the diet this weekend. Normally I sip on this during the workouts after I have pinned Slin. This shake in-particular includes Maltodextrin and creatine along with bcaas and most other ingredients but its the Maltodextrin that really seems to make the difference with the insulin. It seems to absorb alot faster. On a side note I am back to feeling full in the muscle again. Just that constant pump. Other than this I am considering dropping my Sustanon down to about 750mg per week and will soon replace it completely with Cyp.

Workouts are going great and I am finding a solid daily rhythm which makes the routine that much more manageable. I had mentioned I would be monitoring my carbs as this insulin really LOVES carbs and can add on some quick pounds if you dont watch out. I have accepted I will have some extra pudge weight and not going to be etched out of stone but I dont want to give up too much. And for those who have experience with Slin know how easy it is for it to happen.
I have honestly not done any serious ab or cardio workouts at least since starting this bulk. For me its all about conservation right now. We will see what breaks first, my belt or desire to conserve j/k

Had a solid arm workout yesterday. It was supposed to be a day off but I decided to get in a light one instead.
I have really been getting the most out of GIANT SETS during arm workouts lately...

GIANT SET
Straight Bar Curl (negatives)
3x100x6
DB Bicep Curl
3x45x6(2)
EZ Curl 21s
3x70
DB Overhead Tricep Extension
3x55x10(2)

DOUBLE SET
Cable 1 Arm Bicep Curl
5x30x20(2)
Cable Tricep Kickback
5x30x20(2)

DB Forearm Twist
4x25x20
DB Forearm Reverse Curl
4x20x20

Ohhh and did I mention I was feeling full again since that blood donation last week (Bio read on Friday clocked me at 211lbs)
10.30.17 Morning Weigh In
[url=https://postimg.org/image/8alrkc2cyz/][/URL]

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support! Have a great MONDAY!
https://youtu.be/CHhrDsY2MJY

Last edited:
Back