Uncle Z


Mass Attack w/ Uncle Z Bundy74 Sponsored Bulk Journal

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 370
  1. #121
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    OnTopYaGirl85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,622

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    925
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    398
    Thanked in
    329 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Iím donating blood this Wednesday and not looking forward to it. My RBC is extremely high and Iím way overdue. Iím glad everything is going good brother keep it up.

  2. #122
    Member
    hoodrelated's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    40

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    400100

    Great log so far Bundy!

  3. #123
    Junior Member
    fatmac's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    27

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    215248933

    Quote Originally Posted by hoodrelated View Post
    Great log so far Bundy!
    Agreed! Been keeping up with it when I can.

  4. #124
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Bundy74's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,186

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    240
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quick Delt Workout on Devils Night

    DOUBLE SET
    Landmine 1 Arm Shoulder Press
    1x45x20(2) WU
    1x90x10(2)
    2x100x10(2)
    DB Overhead Shoulder Press
    1x45x10(2)
    3x40x20(2)

    EZ Curl Underhand Front Raise
    3x70x10

    BB Shrugs
    3x365x10

    Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support. Snuck in a few mini chocolates during the workout..the insulin loved it!

  5. #125
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Bundy74's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,186

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    240
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Moving Right Along. Think I am going to hit up some GVT during my back workout tonight. Been a while and I got to say I miss that high rep burnout.
    Hope everyone is doing well out there.
    Will update shortly..until then. Got some ground beef and rice calling me.

  6. #126
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    557

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    212
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    81
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points
    888540959

    Hey man log looking great. Me and the wife(skullz722) have made it safe to Arizona got the house and found a gym. We are heading back to NY to move stuff then its on. She will be starting Clen log soon. Will keep you posted. I just have to get some Tren now and we are good. Still following along.

  7. #127
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    211

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points
    1300100

    Great impressive log...Thanks big time for sharing.. Learn so much from someone doing it big time as you are.. YES, AZ Scottsdale is awesome...tough to live anywhere else..

  8. #128
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Bundy74's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,186

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    240
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Eyeguy View Post
    Hey man log looking great. Me and the wife(skullz722) have made it safe to Arizona got the house and found a gym. We are heading back to NY to move stuff then its on. She will be starting Clen log soon. Will keep you posted. I just have to get some Tren now and we are good. Still following along.
    Hey Congrats you two!That has got to be a big jump from NY to AZ. It really is beautiful out there. I remember thinking like is every shot out here a Hallmark card. I wasnt used to foothills all around. I hope you guys enjoy yourselves out there and am anxious to see you guys start your respective cycles. I had been thinking and since this is your first time with Tren and I am of the impression you are wanting to lean out as well for the upcoming wedding. Plus AZ is good weather so im sure you will be showing more skin. Anyway you may want to consider a blend or mix. Specifically the Rippex blend. Its Tren x Test x Mast (or magic in a bottle) I have had great results with this. Just a thought.

  9. #129
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Bundy74's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,186

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    240
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bailey81 View Post
    Great impressive log...Thanks big time for sharing.. Learn so much from someone doing it big time as you are.. YES, AZ Scottsdale is awesome...tough to live anywhere else..
    Thanks for checking out the log and yes sir Scottsdale is awesome. I stayed for about a year while on the job. I lived off Famous Rays that entire time.

  10. #130
    ★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★
    MODERATOR
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    11,608

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,203
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,624
    Thanked in
    1,110 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    How we do'n buddy? just dropping in to say hello..
    PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES
    ::Click our banners below for direct store access::

    For questions or concerns contact myself or our team sales associates via PM's

  11. #131
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    557

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    212
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    81
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points
    888540959

    Quote Originally Posted by Bundy74 View Post
    Hey Congrats you two!That has got to be a big jump from NY to AZ. It really is beautiful out there. I remember thinking like is every shot out here a Hallmark card. I wasnt used to foothills all around. I hope you guys enjoy yourselves out there and am anxious to see you guys start your respective cycles. I had been thinking and since this is your first time with Tren and I am of the impression you are wanting to lean out as well for the upcoming wedding. Plus AZ is good weather so im sure you will be showing more skin. Anyway you may want to consider a blend or mix. Specifically the Rippex blend. Its Tren x Test x Mast (or magic in a bottle) I have had great results with this. Just a thought.
    I will take a look where is there blend. Tina should have log up in like 2 weeks I will let you know. We got the house in Gilbert back to NY tomorrow then back here next Friday.

  12. #132
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    211

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points
    1300100

    Quote Originally Posted by Bundy74 View Post
    Thanks for checking out the log and yes sir Scottsdale is awesome. I stayed for about a year while on the job. I lived off Famous Rays that entire time.
    Been here 23 years and still get excited with the beautiful nights..Clear and calm....I am so grateful to be here, working well.... and the Scottsdale women!!

  13. #133
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    OnTopYaGirl85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,622

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    925
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    398
    Thanked in
    329 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Eyeguy View Post
    I will take a look where is there blend. Tina should have log up in like 2 weeks I will let you know. We got the house in Gilbert back to NY tomorrow then back here next Friday.
    We have a blend itís more spot on with doses then the claim of other sources 300mg of different esters in each ml. Ours is spot on 50mg of test prop/ 50mg of Tren Ace. Very potent stuff made by Euro pharmacies. Check it out and glad yíall made it to Arizona.

  14. #134
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Bundy74's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,186

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    240
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    How we do'n buddy? just dropping in to say hello..
    Appreciate you taking the time to drop in. Everything is on point so far. Figure we got a couple more weeks before the Deca really starts to do its thing. The Anadrol is something else though. Those little guys will move some weight around real quick! Other than that just focusing on the next few months and putting on some size. I have really been thinking about Classic vs 212 and feel like Classic may be the more natural size for me to compete at. We will just have to see what we can do over the upcoming run.
    Thanks again!

  15. #135
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Bundy74's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,186

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    240
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Business as usual. Been falling into the groove and just staying focused on the 2018 season. Everything with the cycle is coming together and being a few weeks in on the Deca I am looking forward to the next couple of weeks when things really get interesting.The weight is still fluctuating but I am still clearly maintaining size and strength. Speaking of which, although the strength gains have become apparent its the feeling of ripping thru stacks that impresses me.I seem to have found the right spot now with my carb intake and insulin and really the best change for me has been jumping to the weight gainer shake during workouts. I pin the slin and will start drinking within about 20mins. The body just soaks it all up and by the end of the workout your muscles literally are ripping thru the skin.Other than that its just eating and getting in the calories whenever possible. If im being honest and ive mentioned it before but eating will always be the hardest part of the bulk for me.

    Had a fun chest workout with the wife last night. Was weird dropping back down to lower set ranges again after hitting GVT the other day but it really is great to mix it up every now and then.

    DOUBLE SET
    DB Incline Press
    4x80x10
    DB Incline Fly
    4x40x10

    Iso Wide Press (hammer grip)
    4x135x10(2)

    Pec Fly
    3x100x10(half rep)
    3x100x10(full rep)

    Landmine Incline Press
    3x135x10

    Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support! Have a great weekend.




Similar Threads

  1. NooTropics under attack - FDA
    By WesleyInman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2017, 08:00 AM
  2. Uncle z mass and strength log
    By swolen22 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-31-2016, 05:46 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2015, 11:50 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-20-2014, 01:10 PM
  5. heart attack
    By cold in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-08-2014, 10:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums