Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    What is your pre workout insulin dosage now?
    I have not ventured past 10IUs my man. I dont have problems with spikes or crashes so I am certain I could deal with it. Just dont know if its anymore necessary. I have already packed on a dozen or so lbs and am at a constant pump it feels like so really as much as I am on to push the envelope with dosing, just dont know if there is still way more to be gained with a higher dose.
    What do you think? I believe you mentioned your sweet spot was between 10 & 15 as well. (I am thinking 10) The other thing I am really having to concern myself with is carbs. I insulin just soaks it all up. I mean the body is just full off of them all the time. Problem is and maybe its in my head because im bulking. But I feel like my stomach really bloats. Like way more now than say if I ate the same amount with no Slin.

Thanks for checking in..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bundy74 View Post
    What do you think? I believe you mentioned your sweet spot was between 10 & 15 as well. (I am thinking 10) The other thing I am really having to concern myself with is carbs. I insulin just soaks it all up. I mean the body is just full off of them all the time. Problem is and maybe its in my head because im bulking. But I feel like my stomach really bloats. Like way more now than say if I ate the same amount with no Slin.

Thanks for checking in..
    What do I think? I think you try 12 today and report back.

I found the higher I went the better it worked, but when I went over 15 at one time, well, it worked even better, but I had a scare (at 16 or 18 I forget) and scaled it back to 15 and then it was time for my self imposed stop, that is, the time I had decided ahead of time to stop running it. It was tough to stop because it worked so well. I wanted to just go on using it forever and start doing it multiple times a day and . . . LOL!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    What do I think? I think you try 12 today and report back.

I found the higher I went the better it worked, but when I went over 15 at one time, well, it worked even better, but I had a scare (at 16 or 18 I forget) and scaled it back to 15 and then it was time for my self imposed stop, that is, the time I had decided ahead of time to stop running it. It was tough to stop because it worked so well. I wanted to just go on using it forever and start doing it multiple times a day and . . . LOL!
    Went for 15IUs PWO. No problems. Just made sure to take plenty to eat and drink with me. Workout was great and legs still feel swole!

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts
    Rep Points

Went for 15IUs PWO. No problems. Just made sure to take plenty to eat and drink with me. Workout was great and legs still feel swole!
    Whatís up Bundy , looking good , I saw you before running a different source , same thing , I canít remember the source but I believe everything went good ... 2 things , first you are looking good but do not fall into that bigger is better because the pics I saw last year where some black and white pics and you where shredded and I think looked great , so donít try to get to big and get soft , because that is NOT a good look ... Just my 2 cents , no hating at all , some guys like to be super swole , anyways is there a source that you where not really impressed with the product ????

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sumner View Post
    Whatís up Bundy , looking good , I saw you before running a different source , same thing , I canít remember the source but I believe everything went good ... 2 things , first you are looking good but do not fall into that bigger is better because the pics I saw last year where some black and white pics and you where shredded and I think looked great , so donít try to get to big and get soft , because that is NOT a good look ... Just my 2 cents , no hating at all , some guys like to be super swole , anyways is there a source that you where not really impressed with the product ????
    Hey Sumner. Thanks for taking the time to check in on the journal. I am also really humbled at the fact you can recall those details from previous logs. Yes black and white photo was the last days of prep leading up to the 2016 Cup/late December. (A National Qualifier) I agree, I was pretty damn conditioned at that point. By no means do I have the hopes of massing up and staying there. However even at my current heaviest at 220lbs I am still relatively slim. I just want to pack on as much as I can before cutting it down to 200-212. This seems to be a comfortable and manageable weight. I came into the 2017 prep at 200lbs and low single digit BF. So I dont want to venture too far beyond that. Im just fortunate that I have such an extended time to prep. If I am being honest, I truly don't think I have the sort of size to really compete at 200lbs in Classic.(I still dont see or feel 200lbs let alone 220lbs) If I could just add a little more fullness and overall size, I know I can condition that down properly. Hard to believe but ive packed on 35lbs since that BW photo was taken. (as for your other question, honestly the only source I ever had any issues (quality) is no longer a source on here or any other forum for that matter. Apparently they guy changed names a few times)

Thanks again and stay well!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    Rep Points

What a day!
    Last night was a great leg workout with my wife and now that I am feeling more confident in my knee, I am feeling more and more comfortable working out legs.
    Before I get to that. Finally got around to donating blood. I dont think I have felt this flat since...shoot I dont remember. I feel like all the talk about feeling swole and full is out the window. Hopefully in the next couple of days I will be back to normal and feeling full and heavy again.
    On a side note....sooo long abs!

Leg Press
    2x800x10
    2x900x10
    2x1000x6

Front Leg Extension (ISO)
    5x60x12(2)

Landmine Squat
    4x135x10

Angled Calf Press
    4x630X20

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support!

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    709 Posts
    Rep Points

Just stopping in to check up on you brother and I'm glad to see everything is going accordingly... I'm happy for you that you got in a pretty good leg session hopefully things stay on course and you're able to keep pressing forward!!
    ::Click our banners below for direct store access::

::Check out EP peptides line::

::Our NEW fast-service partner-ship::

For questions or concerns contact myself or my team sales associates via PM's
    Or simply email us at-

Orders@puritysourcelabs.ru

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Just stopping in to check up on you brother and I'm glad to see everything is going accordingly... I'm happy for you that you got in a pretty good leg session hopefully things stay on course and you're able to keep pressing forward!!
    Yes sir. Everything is right on track. Body is responding well to the gear, training and diet so im feeling great about the pounds ahead of me. Like anything else, its all mental. Just staying focused on the 2018 season and trying to get as thick as possible over the upcoming months.
    Thanks for checking in, I appreciate the support.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    Rep Points

Well as I mentioned, I donated blood yesterday and was zapped. I felt like a deflated balloon. Today is a new day and new week so its time to get some fullness back. Will be checking in later this evening.
    Have a good week!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points

Killing it in here. Most of the time I tell people not to lift the day after donating blood. Can be extremely exhausting. Hopefully you feel full soon again. My husband and I are lurking in the shadows. Arizona is only 2 weeks away for us. Booty shorts and sports bras for me and tanks for him. Just have to get him to get some tren like he wants.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skullz722 View Post
    Killing it in here. Most of the time I tell people not to lift the day after donating blood. Can be extremely exhausting. Hopefully you feel full soon again. My husband and I are lurking in the shadows. Arizona is only 2 weeks away for us. Booty shorts and sports bras for me and tanks for him. Just have to get him to get some tren like he wants.
    Hard call between what you guys will like more...Tren or AZ

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    Rep Points

(no weigh in today. after donating blood and missing a couple of meals, i was in no mood to step to the scale this morning)

Nothing like getting back into the gym after an unplanned day off. That blood donation really flattened me and zapped the life right out of my soul. So it was good to get back to the gym and do what I do.
    Last night was arms. I had considered a chest/tri back/bi split but really enjoy working out arms solo and of course a light touch up during the chest and back workout.

GIANT SET
    Straight Bar Curl
    4x100x6 (negatives)

DB Bicep Curl
    1x40x6 WU
    3x40x10

DB Tricep Extension
    4x55x6(2)
    --

Cable Bicep Curl
    4x30x20(2)
    DOUBLE SET
    Cable Tricep Kickback
    4x30x20(2)

DB Forearm Twist
    3x25x20
    DOUBLE SET
    DB Reverse Curl
    3x20x20

As usual, thanks for reading and I appreciate the support.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points

Hard call between what you guys will like more...Tren or AZ
    Lol AZ for me and him really. Its been something we wanted for a long time and the opportunity came up so we are taking it. The tren would be a bonus for him LOL.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points

How is the libido feeling on 1,000 mg of sust 500 ?? I remember being crazy horny on just 1ml/500mg ew

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    Rep Points

Ahh man its up for sure. You already know! Not enough time in day