• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mass Attack w/ Uncle Z Bundy74 Sponsored Bulk Journal

IML Gear Cream!
Looking out for those updated pics. The gains are probably great. Heading out to Arizona Friday morning wish me and the wife luck

You guys will love it out there. Matter of fact I lived in the city you are moving to as well as Scottsdale. Its gorgeous out there. Everything still seems new if that makes sense. Looking forward to you guys getting everything on track. Should be a fun few months ahead of you two!

You guys will love it out there. Matter of fact I lived in the city you are moving to as well as Scottsdale. Its gorgeous out there. Everything still seems new if that makes sense. Looking forward to you guys getting everything on track. Should be a fun few months ahead of you two!
It’s going to be awesome. The next few months are going to exciting. Wife will start clen log December 1. Hope you follow along. I just have to get some tren and get things going. Still following log

It’s going to be awesome. The next few months are going to exciting. Wife will start clen log December 1. Hope you follow along. I just have to get some tren and get things going. Still following log

Tren will be a hell of a ride. My first run with it (Ripexx) blend was fantastic. I responded really well to it. So I will def be interested in following along.

Having had the last day and change off I have really been thinking about my recent training regiment. Although I have normally responded really well to a lower set and rep count during a bulk, I think its about time to change things up a little. Last year I really got into GVT and ive slowly been incorporating it back into my workouts. Tonight was a solid example of what those high rep workouts are like for me. Heres a look at tonights arm workout.

Giant Set
Straight Bar Curls
1x80x10
x
DB Bicep Curl
1x50x10(2)
x
DB Tricep Extension
1x50x10(2)
x
Straight Bar Curls
1x80x10
x
DB Bicep Curl
1x40x10(2)
x
DB Tricep Extension
1x40x10(2)
x
Straight Bar Curls
1x80x10
x
DB Bicep Curl
1x35x15(2)
x
DB Tricep Extension
1x35x15(2)

Cable Tricep Kickback(handle)
2x40x20(2)
X
Cable Bicep Curl(handle)
2x40x20
x
Cable Rope Pulldown
2x80x20
Cable Rope Bicep Curl
2x80X30

DB Forearm Twist
2x30x20
DB Forearm Reverse Curl
2x25x20

Seated Calf Press
4x180x10

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support! Hope everyone has a great weekend and dont forget to check out some of the current sales going on now at http://unclez.ru/7-hcg-hgh

Having had the last day and change off I have really been thinking about my recent training regiment. Although I have normally responded really well to a lower set and rep count during a bulk, I think its about time to change things up a little. Last year I really got into GVT and ive slowly been incorporating it back into my workouts. Tonight was a solid example of what those high rep workouts are like for me. Heres a look at tonights arm workout.

Giant Set
Straight Bar Curls
1x80x10
x
DB Bicep Curl
1x50x10(2)
x
DB Tricep Extension
1x50x10(2)
x
Straight Bar Curls
1x80x10
x
DB Bicep Curl
1x40x10(2)
x
DB Tricep Extension
1x40x10(2)
x
Straight Bar Curls
1x80x10
x
DB Bicep Curl
1x35x15(2)
x
DB Tricep Extension
1x35x15(2)

Cable Tricep Kickback(handle)
2x40x20(2)
X
Cable Bicep Curl(handle)
2x40x20
x
Cable Rope Pulldown
2x80x20
Cable Rope Bicep Curl
2x80X30

DB Forearm Twist
2x30x20
DB Forearm Reverse Curl
2x25x20

Seated Calf Press
4x180x10

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support! Hope everyone has a great weekend and dont forget to check out some of the current sales going on now at http://unclez.ru/7-hcg-hgh

Good workout how do the arms feel after that ? How’s the anadrol working out and is the dose still at 50mg ed?

Quick check in...
still hovering around 220lbs
***slowly putting on some width

Kinda dark but gives an idea where we are at these days

Been having a great time with this Uncle bulk run! I usually run short esters so rolling into the latter part of this first stage of the bulk cycle with long esters is starting to pay off. This ia the heaviest ive ever been and with another 25 to go im just getting settled in for the road ahead.
Thanks for the support!

Quick check in...

Been having a great time with this Uncle bulk run! I usually run short esters so rolling into the latter part of this first stage of the bulk cycle with long esters is starting to pay off. This ia the heaviest ive ever been and with another 25 to go im just getting settled in for the road ahead.
Thanks for the support!

Shoot brother you are starting to fill out.Keep it up man!

Quick check in...

Thanks for the support!

Damn bro! No joke you have packed on some size. Keep it up.

Get Shredded!
Been a while since i got to check in. Looking great man..looks like the Uncle Gear is doing right by you

Late night leg night. Had to make it a quick one since the gym was going to close but still had a blast. Feeling full and heavy these days. I try my best to not be too consumed by the scale as we still have a way to go. I suppose thats the beauty of heading into the bulk with time and not being in a rush. Right now, I truly believe I have the opportunity to take upwards of a year to really change the frame. Other than this, its just been about incorporating high volume back into the workouts. Looking forward to the 2nd leg of the bulk and am thankful for the opportunity to keep on this path with the support from UncleZ.
Speaking of which Uncle is offering some solid discounts on Euro-Pharmacies gear (this is what ive been running and have been pleased all around with the quality)
http://unclez.ru/6-euro-pharmacies

Angled Calf Press
5x630x20 (with 10 second hold)

Angles Leg Press
1x630x20
1x720x12
1x810x15
1x900x15

Front Leg Extension
1x60x20(2)
4x60x15(2)

Hamstring Curl
5x100x15

Landmine Front Squat
5x135x20

*The knee has been holding up so I will changing up the leg routine pretty quick

https://youtu.be/vdkmhquF60o

Looking good bro! How so u like being all bulked up in comparison to the shredded look. Personally I like having mass over te razor shredz.

Ironlion@keemail.me

Looking good bro! How so u like being all bulked up in comparison to the shredded look. Personally I like having mass over te razor shredz.

Ironlion@keemail.me

Great question realdeal. Last season was a real struggle, I couldnt even look at myself the same, then you get over it and for me at least I embrace the size just as much as the shreds. If im being honest, like you I have started to enjoy the extra size and look at it as a process.
Thanks for taking the time to check in and likewise I have seen your recent gains and your def looking thick as well my man!

Short and sweet Chest workout last night.
Still trying to conserve as many calories as possible whenever possible so outside of high volume days, I try to be in and out within an hour or hour and a half. Tonights workout will be a high volume by comparison.

DB Incline Press
1x75x20 wu
3x80x15

DB Incline Fly
4x40x10

ISO Wide Chest Press
1x90x20 (2)
3x135x15 (2)

Landmine Incline Press
3x135x10
https://youtu.be/bdPkNDYpKYA

Short and sweet Chest workout last night.
Still trying to conserve as many calories as possible whenever possible so outside of high volume days, I try to be in and out within an hour or hour and a half. Tonights workout will be a high volume by comparison.

DB Incline Press
1x75x20 wu
3x80x15

DB Incline Fly
4x40x10

ISO Wide Chest Press
1x90x20 (2)
3x135x15 (2)

Landmine Incline Press
3x135x10
https://youtu.be/bdPkNDYpKYA
Favorite fucking movie bro, I like the tampons for the bullet holes MF lmao classic

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Your gonna be 250 in no time bro

Just a mountain of red meat and chicken between now and then but definitely staying on track. Fortunately I have plenty of bulking time.
Thanks for checking in bro and likewise want to see you swell up as well.

GREAT NEWS!!!!
Fresh off the Press..NPC has added 5lbs to each division in Classic Physique.
That puts me in at 205lbs
That extra cushion will be well received.
Cmon Uncle lets knock this out the park!!!!!

Just a mountain of red meat and chicken between now and then but definitely staying on track. Fortunately I have plenty of bulking time.
Thanks for checking in bro and likewise want to see you swell up as well.
Just a matter of time bro we got this

Still been following along man. Make me want to give Uncle a look. Are you going to run you entire bulk run with them?

GREAT NEWS!!!!

That 5 pounds extra will help a lot. When’s is the first show you will compete in for 2018?

GREAT NEWS!!!!
Interesting. I wonder why they did that? I am 6 foot, so that would be 217.

EDIT - Wait, that is IFBB. That is for pros. I can't find the NPC raising the weight limit anywhere online.

Last edited:
NPC has me clocked in at 5'10 1/8
Either way thats 5 more pounds I get to develop and carry on stage! Great change if you ask me. They also changed how one qualifies for nationals, now it's only top 2 in open class.

Hey man still following along. Looking great. We are getting settled in Arizona hopefully logs up soon. Skullz722 will have hers up before me. Since she already has product in hand.

Back