• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mass Attack w/ Uncle Z Bundy74 Sponsored Bulk Journal

Get Shredded!
Nice write up brother. I might have to give halo a try once my bf is in the range that you mentioned. I have used var at a low bf a few years ago and I was blown away how well it worked. I have used the same var at a high bf and didn’t get much out of it besides some strength gains. Definitely not worth the money unless your bf is low. Keep up the hard work.

Ya Var is great and all but for the money it's best to make it worth the while and get the BF down.

Man this is the time of the cycle where things get fun fast. You've come far enough to know you want more...

Man this is the time of the cycle where things get fun fast. You've come far enough to know you want more...

Definition is more detailed each pic. How you feeling brother? Everything should be turning on full cylinders.

Thank you and yes everything is def where it needs to be. The EP Halo has been a great addition. That stuff has even made cardio more intense. Speaking of which..still been on the treadmill more than actually moving any weight. 2 a days have been moving things right along.

This has been the longest time away from the board since joining in 16. So I have always kept my personal life to myself and over the years have managed to have very few distractions in my life and schedule so bodybuilding and the discipline needed came easy. This last year has been a real challenge. My oldest son (23) moved back home which changed the dynamic of my entire home. Then my youngest (17 now 18) had string of dumb teenage crap culminating in a recent arrest (nothing serious but still) on top of which we are moving out of state and the stress of selling a place while having to find a new place out of state is one thing coupled with the fact my parents who were only 2 streets over from me for the last near 10 years just moved out of state as well, so its just been a real trying time. Now on top of this the contest schedule and location is changing. And if im being honest im jumping into a much larger talent pool so my prep and plan is really being tested as this move pushes forward. Ive still been getting it in and maintaining weight with a nice balance of cardio. However my diet has really suffered lately as all of our kitchen stuff is packed and ive been eating out everyday. I mean its not terrible but no means prep worthy. So the prep continues we are just needing to make the adjustments needed to get us on track for the new shows. Hope everyone has been well and thanks to Uncle and OnTop for the support!

Hey brother I know about home issues and personal life problems sometimes damper training and dieting. Only if we could all be single with no kids 😂😂 but what fun is that ? Put your family first as always and the rest will fall into place.

You know ultimately it all still comes down to discipline, desire and belief. My prep is really thrown now and as I mentioned diet is off but I understand this is just for a couple more weeks and I have the discipline to stay in and not let things go to waste, I have the desire to build the best frame I can show this season and have all the belief in myself that I'm capable of doing what I set out to do.
That being said I'm human and have def thought to myself what's it all for and for me it always comes back to testing ones limits. That's it.

You know ultimately it all still comes down to discipline, desire and belief. My prep is really thrown now and as I mentioned diet is off but I understand this is just for a couple more weeks and I have the discipline to stay in and not let things go to waste, I have the desire to build the best frame I can show this season and have all the belief in myself that I'm capable of doing what I set out to do.
That being said I'm human and have def thought to myself what's it all for and for me it always comes back to testing ones limits. That's it.
Did you hold on to the var and halo or you continuing on ?

Keep it up brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well looks like we will be wrapping this one up. I will be running some end bloods shortly but need to make some final adjustments before going in. Unfortunately, family and moving cross country has impacted this years contest schedule and prep so I will def pick up where this log left off. Want to thank Uncle and Ontop for the opportunity. I have appreciated the quality of gear and service and have repeatedly recommended this source both openly and behind the scenes.
This has been a great log and I appreciate all the support even if its just taking the time to read about what I have going on.

Back