Uncle Z


Mass Attack w/ Uncle Z Bundy74 Sponsored Bulk Journal

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 358
  1. #136
    Member
    venom88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    31

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    400100

    Keep on killing it Bundy. Log looks great and always enjoy the clips. Gonna have to check out Uncle.

  2. #137
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Bundy74's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,176

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    228
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by venom88 View Post
    Keep on killing it Bundy. Log looks great and always enjoy the clips. Gonna have to check out Uncle.
    Thanks my man and you should def give Uncle a shot.
    http://unclez.ru/

  3. #138
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Bundy74's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,176

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    228
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Been having fun with leg days ever since my knee has been able to hold some weight again. Nothing too serious because I just dont want to blow it out, but little by little adding more weight and reps for sure.
    Still feeling great and hopeful to keep things moving with Uncle as we head into round 2 of this bulk cycle.
    Now that my front load will be knocked in a couple more weeks, heres what the protocol for Round 2 is looking like

    NPP
    DBol
    HgH
    Insulin
    Test Cyp
    IGF 3


    Just keeping the wheels in motion...
    ISO Front Leg Extension
    10x50x10(2)

    Prone Hamstring Curls
    5x100x10

    Angled Calf Press
    5x630x20

    Leg Press
    5x720x10

    Donkey Raise
    5x500x20

    As usual, thanks so much for taking the time to follow along and I appreciate any and all support. Happy Sunday Everyone!!!!

  4. #139
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    486

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    188
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    72
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points
    672841842

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTopYaGirl85 View Post
    We have a blend itís more spot on with doses then the claim of other sources 300mg of different esters in each ml. Ours is spot on 50mg of test prop/ 50mg of Tren Ace. Very potent stuff made by Euro pharmacies. Check it out and glad yíall made it to Arizona.
    Going to check out that blend. Since on trt really donít want to go crazy since insurance pays mine.

  5. #140
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    OnTopYaGirl85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,042

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    271
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    137
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Eyeguy View Post
    Going to check out that blend. Since on trt really donít want to go crazy since insurance pays mine.
    For sure brother youíll love it and itís priced fairly good. You could run it eod and make gains still. To really make gains hit 1ml everyday.

  6. #141
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    OnTopYaGirl85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,042

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    271
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    137
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Bundy74 View Post
    Been having fun with leg days ever since my knee has been able to hold some weight again. Nothing too serious because I just dont want to blow it out, but little by little adding more weight and reps for sure.
    Still feeling great and hopeful to keep things moving with Uncle as we head into round 2 of this bulk cycle.
    Now that my front load will be knocked in a couple more weeks, heres what the protocol for Round 2 is looking like

    NPP
    DBol
    HgH
    Insulin
    Test Cyp
    IGF 3


    Just keeping the wheels in motion...
    ISO Front Leg Extension
    10x50x10(2)

    Prone Hamstring Curls
    5x100x10

    Angled Calf Press
    5x630x20

    Leg Press
    5x720x10

    Donkey Raise
    5x500x20

    As usual, thanks so much for taking the time to follow along and I appreciate any and all support. Happy Sunday Everyone!!!!

    How are are you looking at the end of round one? Iím excited to see round two. Your doing great brother.

  7. #142
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    486

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    188
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    72
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points
    672841842

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTopYaGirl85 View Post
    For sure brother youíll love it and itís priced fairly good. You could run it eod and make gains still. To really make gains hit 1ml everyday.
    Got it

  8. #143
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Bundy74's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,176

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    228
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Morning Weigh in 219.6 LBS
    Although my weight has fluctuated recently I am trying to maintain at 220lbs more consistently. With the 2nd leg of the Bulk around the corner I am already thinking about lessons learned these last few weeks. And it still boils down to caloric intake. There is just no magic pill or easy way around it, just got to get the calories in.
    I am feeling great everytime im in the gym. Its just about staying focused on the goal and staying healthy.
    On a side note, I had mentioned thoughts for the upcoming months of the bulk cycle. For me I have really enjoyed the benefits of HgH and will likely run it for the length of the cycle. I was looking around on the Uncle site and found a few really good deals
    (heres a couple I found)
    $90 off Genotropin for starters!
    http://unclez.ru/hcg-hgh/182-genotropin-pfizer.html
    http://unclez.ru/7-hcg-hgh

    Aside this yesterday was a light back day but a productive session nonetheless. Although I normally stick to compound movements during bulk season, I have slowly been using some cable work for motion and flexibility.

    Had fun with a nice pyramid set to start things off..

    T Bar Row
    (one set no rest)
    45x20,90x10,135x6,180x3
    135x3,90x6,45x10

    ISO Hammer Pulldown
    2x135x10(2)
    1x135x6(2)

    Seated 1 Arm Cable Row
    3x40x12(2)

    Cable V Handle Pulldown
    4x100x10

    SL Deadlift
    2x315x6

    Donkey Raise
    4x400x25

    Thanks and hope everyone has a great week!

  9. #144
    Senior Member
    Joe 2013's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,490

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Intensity brother...keep it up
    Uncle Z sponsored athlete

  10. #145
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    486

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    188
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    72
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points
    672841842

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTopYaGirl85 View Post
    For sure brother youíll love it and itís priced fairly good. You could run it eod and make gains still. To really make gains hit 1ml everyday.
    Sent you a PM

  11. #146
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Bundy74's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,176

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    228
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Still one of my favorites!

  12. #147
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Bundy74's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,176

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    228
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Another day another way. Just focusing on shoulders recently as I really want to dial in the symmetry, taper and flow of the frame from top to bottom.

    DROPSET (no rest)
    DB Shoulder Press
    2x70x15
    DB Shoulder Press
    2x60x10
    Double Set
    DB Overhead 1 Arm Press
    2x50x10(2)

    EZ Curl Front Raise
    3x70x10
    DOUBLE SET
    DB Lat Raise
    3x35x10

    BB Shrugs
    2x365x6
    DROPSET
    2x315x10

    Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support!

  13. #148
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,720

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    930
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    596
    Thanked in
    457 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Bundy74 View Post
    Another day another way. Just focusing on shoulders recently as I really want to dial in the symmetry, taper and flow of the frame from top to bottom.

    DROPSET (no rest)
    DB Shoulder Press
    2x70x15
    DB Shoulder Press
    2x60x10
    Double Set
    DB Overhead 1 Arm Press
    2x50x10(2)

    EZ Curl Front Raise
    3x70x10
    DOUBLE SET
    DB Lat Raise
    3x35x10

    BB Shrugs
    2x365x6
    DROPSET
    2x315x10

    Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support!
    Good stuff man....any progress pics coming up?
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE.

  14. #149
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Bundy74's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,176

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    228
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    Good stuff man....any progress pics coming up?
    Yes sir. I am due for reads and updates within the next week and change.

  15. #150
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    486

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    188
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    72
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points
    672841842

    Quote Originally Posted by Bundy74 View Post
    Yes sir. I am due for reads and updates within the next week and change.
    Looking out for those updated pics. The gains are probably great. Heading out to Arizona Friday morning wish me and the wife luck

Similar Threads

  1. NooTropics under attack - FDA
    By WesleyInman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2017, 08:00 AM
  2. Uncle z mass and strength log
    By swolen22 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-31-2016, 05:46 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2015, 11:50 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-20-2014, 01:10 PM
  5. heart attack
    By cold in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-08-2014, 10:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums