• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gear church mast p

bomb_r2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have any experience with this ? I want it for anti e . Would 50mg eod be ok dose ? Im a newb to gear and don’t want crippling pip . I use 25g 1.5in needles 5ml syringe . Running Test e 250mg 2x a week. On week 2

Yo man you still need an ai like arimidex or aromasin mast alone ain't going to cut it. Mast is a great compound and idk your cycle goals but if not cutting I'd save it and just stick with your ai's for anti estrogen that's all you need.

I was told anastrozle . I have it I don’t like using it . It screws my stomach up. I’ve been using pct revolution black by finaflex and b6 . When I use anastrozle I get dog farts , Hershey squirts and headaches. I’m just looking to add weight n size

I was told anastrozle . I have it I don’t like using it . It screws my stomach up. I’ve been using pct revolution black by finaflex and b6 . When I use anastrozle I get dog farts , Hershey squirts and headaches. I’m just looking to add weight n size
You really should get bloodwork while you've been on your head to see what sort of AI you need. Mast may suffice but many people will advise against it. Depending on the person, I think Mast is ok on low to moderate doses of test. I don't need an AI at all, ever. Everyone's different. Bloodwork will let you know what you should do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Aromasin may be for you. Its more friendly on the lipids versus Adex. You can get bloodwork cheap at various places. I have never heard of Adex causing your issues but then again, your Bomb2 and I'm ldog.

Idog I sent you a pm . Care to answer bro? And yes before you ask I do sleep.

Anastrozole is dosed at 1.5mg/ml . I took .1 ml omfg 10 minutes later im shitting liquid my ears burn and im peeing like im drunk

10 minutes later still peeing. Think i sharted a few times. Still on the toilet. I was ready for bed damn it

Im going to try the mast p. I'll let you guys know how it is along with pip and stuff. I've only experienced pip 1 time with gc but im no pro at injecting so it was probably something i did honestly

Im a newb i know its for cutting and anti e. I was thinking 1/2 ml eod .

Mast is one of the most underrated compounds. There are a host of benefits to using Mast. 👍

Im a newb i know its for cutting and anti e. I was thinking 1/2 ml eod .

I ran a cycle of methyl dht before i freaking loved it. It was like the1 . Only thing I didn't like it made me so hard my wiener hurt

Did 1ml of mast prop . I already destroyed my lady’s vagina . Going to try n get it 4 more times today

I got a bit of a rush and it’s been 20 minute, I feel like I have to poop . Does mast p amp ppl up?

Get Shredded!
Take it from the back with a pierced dick . If I’m rough , it bleeds ( her )

Yeah I figured. Can't go wrong with the Mast P. GC has got it down pretty good.

After I pinned Mast I got super hungry like to the point it gave me a headache and I had just ate

Thanks bro

QUOTE=Cruefan89;1297711]Yeah I figured. Can't go wrong with the Mast P. GC has got it down pretty good. [/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

Mast is a great compound. I love my DHT!!!

My goal for this cycle is 220 . I’ll be going to thanksgiving with my family. My sisters husband is a drunk Chicago cop and always pulls a gun on me . He’s 6 ft 235 ( beer gut ) . I was always the little guy (5’10 120) I’ve been bulking up. Let that ass hat start something . I’m 5’10 200 . On Tuesday I’ll be on my 7th pin . We’re in Indiana where he has no jurisdiction.

Gonna be a news story about bomb beating his brother in law to death and steroids are to blame 🤣

Back