• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

JD70s Bulk test, deca, dbol, epiandro, proviron

IML Gear Cream!
I actually use versa gripps. Mine are hella old but I like them. Lot easier to use than regular straps and have a little neoprene padding around the wrists. They help me get through the heavier back movements where my grip is too weak
Thanks man just what I needed, I was looking at those too. I go without as long as possible, but on my heaviest sets of deads, rack pulls, or shrugs my grip goes way before the targeted muscles. I'll take a good look thanks GC. I remember you from a few years ago when I first got into this. Glad to see you're still around brother!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

My last shoulder and traps workout

Precher machine curls
135x12
90x12
115X 15
I had a hard time with these- need a couple inches height to make it work better

Hammer ground base shrugs
270x8
270x9
290x6

DB incline flyes (tri-circuit. front, side on incline and rear facing bench= 1 set)
20x14
25x8
20x15

Leverage overhead press rear facing
180x6
140x15
180x8 was experiencing increased power here, test and deca really starting to shine about 5 weeks in, just exploding the reps up.

DB side raise/overhead press SS drop sets
30x28
30x17
Take 30lb DBs do side raise immediately followed by press then without rest go to 20s or 25s and repeat. # reps is total reps per set

1 arm cable lateral raise
20x15
20x15 (ea arm)

Shoulders were screaming after this. Lately I've been going a little more on feel than strictly following a set program. Just trying to tear em up hitting different angles.

I've put on a couple pounds to 175.6, my goal 184+ lbs (10 more than I started), relatively lean bulk.

Still shooting for 3,200(+/- a little OK) cals and 35/35/30 macros (prot/carb/fat). I'm considering changing to a little more carb and less fat, not sure, may wait till week 5 or 6. Something like 35/40/25.

I also went ahead and started 500mg test and 300mg deca today, split Sun p.m., Thursday a.m., 1.5 weeks sooner than planned. I have more than enough and it's still a relatively moderate dose. Another 1.5 weeks of 35mg dbol ED too.

I'm happy with it so far. The deca has a little while to kick in but I'm really getting some strength and a little size increase and I believe it's mostly due to dbol, which I've been on a little over 3 weeks. I'm hitting PRs on exercises I've done for years, and through other cycles, on the same Jefit app I've used for years. I did 8 reps on my 3rd set of hack squats yesterday with 10 plates (450 lbs). I know we have some gorillas on here, but that's good for me. Same with rack pulls and some others. Loving the strength and am paying attention to the tendons. I ruined my left bicep for life a few years ago, but thank God I'm still able to workout.

Did shoulders and traps today. Been hitting traps harder lately, and using different technique and exercises, such as bending at the elbows while shrugging DBs upward, and behind the back smith shrugs, also with a little bend at the elbows on the way up. I think I saw Seth Feroce teach that. Seems to be working, I love to see bigger traps. It's badass

i usually go 40/40/20 then pull carbs out on meal 5 when i dont train and replace the cals with fat .. you just gotta keep tweaking it . thats really all a good coach does for you.. once you learn your body then you will see what you look your best on.. if i cut my carbs im flat as fuck.. i never eat less then 200 grams a day and thats low for me... sushi refeeds i prob go 600 for the day easy .. i maybe break 180 lbs on a big day of eating at the end of the night, but pretty much always go back to my set point of 176lbs in the morning

Thanks man just what I needed, I was looking at those too. I go without as long as possible, but on my heaviest sets of deads, rack pulls, or shrugs my grip goes way before the targeted muscles. I'll take a good look thanks GC. I remember you from a few years ago when I first got into this. Glad to see you're still around brother!

For sure man. I have an old nerve injury that makes my grip really weak so they help a lot.

Yeah back in the RX days lol. I ended up fucking off real bad for a few years and reversed all my progress. Still trying to get it back lol. Glad to see you've been at it!

i usually go 40/40/20 then pull carbs out on meal 5 when i dont train and replace the cals with fat .. you just gotta keep tweaking it . thats really all a good coach does for you.. once you learn your body then you will see what you look your best on.. if i cut my carbs im flat as fuck.. i never eat less then 200 grams a day and thats low for me... sushi refeeds i prob go 600 for the day easy .. i maybe break 180 lbs on a big day of eating at the end of the night, but pretty much always go back to my set point of 176lbs in the morning
I'm doing pretty good at this ratio but still have a bit of a hard time getting it all in. If I workout, which is about 90% of the time it more, I need about 3,500 cals to gain any. I'm up to 178 now, at 5'6.5" and a less cut than I prefer in summer, but that's what my Spring cycle is for, and eating to match.

Do you do 40/40/20 for bulking? Or do you like to stay lower body fat year round? I was thinking a few more carbs would help with bulking.

Took my 300mg sustanon and 180mg deca today- half weekly dose (600, 360), and it was in the rt ventro. I rotate between shoulders and rt and left ventro glutes (1" 25g for shoulder and 1.5" 23g ventros). I have used 1.5" 25g but sort of like the 23g better, especially once the pin is about 2cc or more. It's 1.8 2x per week now. I look forward to the last few weeks when it's more. Sure wish I could pin quads without horrible pip! That's an easy to reach, big muscle.

Did shoulders and traps again, finally got my powerlifting belt and new wrist straps. I'm only using them (belt and straps) on the heaviest lifts, just the last set of deads, racks, squats, standing military. I won't use them if my grip is good enough to finish a set. Need to work out my forearms and grip all I can, as the rest. These straps feel great.

Still feeling very strong but weight has plateaued a little. Still about 3,500 cals daily but I'm going to try 40/40/20 pro/carb/fat because I want to lean out just a little. Gain but lean.

View attachment 30533View attachment 30534

Here are a couple pictures about 5.5 weeks in to a 12-14 week cycle

Currently on
600mg test (sust) EW
360mg DECA EW
50mg Proviron ED
and feeling good and strong! On a break from Dbol since Oct 28, but back on the last 4 weeks (start back 35mg dbol + go to 700mg test and 420mg deca later this month).
Been on 600 test and 360 deca 9 days and feel 0 e2 sides. I'm taking 12.5mg aromasin and 20mg nolva ED since I am prone to get lumps at higher doses of test. I'm also taking .25mg prami 2x EW and may go to .5 since I've had no sides from it, and it can help with prolactin sides and even mood I believe, and libido. I'm taking both prami tabs and nolva/tamox tabs from reliableRX and they were cheap as shit. So cheap I asked someone (Wes) if they were g2g and got a positive response.

Well, I didn't quite go to my original "high doses" of 750 test and 500 deca, but I'm gonna get pretty close. I like the fullness I'm getting and can barely get into some of my shirt sleeves, but once I bulk as much as I can I will look forward to a Spring cycle of shedding some fat and water and getting cut. I would sure like to keep the muscle though. Not decided completely what the cut cycle will be, but it will include tren and winstrol, and maybe start off with trest. That drug has been getting a lot of good word lately! I remember when PH were legal and oral trest came out and it was hot then, but I never tried it.

Had a great back and triceps workout today (10 sets back, 6 triceps). Got to use my new 4" all around weight belt and straps. I didn't get versa grips (not in budget) but got some that were way better than I had before, comfort wise. We'll see how they last, I had the other ones for years. I'm only using the lifting belt and straps on the heaviest weight where I can't hold the grip but could lift it, like 275 lbs rack pulls, which I did at the end of my back workout (6 reps). I don't use the straps on weight I can handle without to help strengthen my grip, and don't think it is safe for me to do inverted grip deads. I used to but tore the shit out of my left bicep a few years ago and heard that grip can cause a bicep tear, from several vets on this board or one like it. I didn't tear it lifting weight but a heavy desk upstairs after a hard back workout. Fucking thing popped like a huge rubber band! Worse pain I can ever remember, and I have had some pain.

Something else I'm trying and have read about before is pinning the test and deca 3x per week to see if I notice any more consistent blood levels. I can usually feel a little spike (aggression, mood) 24 hrs after a pin, especially if the doses are getting larger. I'd like to keep the level up more of the time. Check out the attached chart. tapatalk_1496296193598.jpeg

I finally started working out at my new gym, and found out we have a team of nationally competitive powerlifters that stay in the hole and mostly squat and deadlift. One of them deadlifts 800, and the gym owners also were competitive powerlifters. The wife was the women's national champion deadlift.

"The hole" is a very spartan place- no A/C, just concrete and heavy weights, big fans, loud music and loud powerlifters. It's cool but makes me hurt to see them lift. My 47 yr old shoulder and body ain't there.

I'm still having trouble eating enough to gain, and have lost a couple lbs over the last week. Down to 175.2 today. Need to get serious about eating again since we're moved in. I'd really like to get to 183 if possible, but min 180 (I'm 5'6.5"). I'm looking bigger though, for sure. I couldn't view the pictures I posted and don't know if they are viewable. Will try them here again. It wouldn't accept my pics but here's a picture of the rules at my new gym, in the hole.
f29a47b9c9fddfa39c9b00a01d9977f7.jpg

I've decided to add some calories (3,700-3,800 on workout days, 3,300 off day) and try a 35/35/30 macros to see if it helps me gain. This is about 300g each if pro and carbs, 110g fat, maybe more when i workout. My app takes cals burned into the equation. I think my metabolism is up. Never had this issue when trying to cut! One thing is I'm eating cleaner than ever on purpose.

Get Shredded!
I did put on 2 lbs yesterday (177.2), weighed 1st thing today. Staying at the same cals but decided to try 35% pro, 40 carb, 25 fat now. I feel this might work good for a while, and I can hit these macros (288g pro, 329 carb, 91 fat 3,300 cals on non workout days, about 3,800 on workout days). It just doesn't sit well with me to eat over 100g fat intentionally.

Did a pretty good chest, biceps workout today. I did something to my left shoulder day before yesterday and pulled it, or something. It hurt so much I couldn't workout at all yesterday and thanked God I was able to today. It was fine up to the last set of reverse grip curls and flared up so I stopped. Better to stop and workout tomorrow than tear it worse and f up the last 6 weeks of my cycle, which will be the best 6 weeks, or 8.

Had to go normal, not super heavy, on chest and did flat db press instead of incline since they're so hard on the shoulder. I'm a little proud of myself (or grateful) for not pushing too hard and really messing it up, which I have done plenty.

Just watched an old Ronnie Coleman back training video and will use some to help me with back tomorrow. He isn't exactly the best guy to copy to avoid injuries though He was always my favorite, still unreal by any times standard, when he was Mr O all those years. Strong as an ox too.

Last edited:
3,700 cals today (P 305, C 373, F 88)
I'll gain if I keep doing this.

Today I went to
Test 675 EW
DECA 450 EW
PROVI still at 50 ED thru out

I went to a 3x EW pin schedule and it did seem to stabilize my levels where I don't feel a spike like I did at 1x or 2x EW. Don't know if it's just in my head, but if it ain't broke...

These doses fit perfectly with a 3x per week schedule (0.9cc sust 250 and 0.5cc deca 300 3x/wk)

I plan on using these doses until the end, and starting back dbol at 30mg ED for the final month this coming Sunday, then continue test and dbol another couple weeks. Unfortunately i spilled a little liquid dbol in the sink a while back :( (not a lot) so im going with 30mg onstead of 35, at least until i can tell what dose will give me about a month. I really freaked- just like a coke head would if he lost some coke! (And I know exactly how one would freak over that, from way in the past)

Weighed 179# this a.m., (up 6 lbs, about 1lb per week). Would like to get to 183 for a 10 lbs gain but we'll see, and see how much I can keep 3 months after. Really pigged out today (early thanksgiving at Mom's side of family). Time to get back to working out and eating a ton of good food daily, and not for pleasure but purpose.

I really messed up my shoulder but taking today off helped, and I guess my inversion table helps. I know it helps my discs anyway even if the shoulder is something else. Need to do it more, I've really slacked on it.

I'm going to have to try a high rep range tomorrow, lie 15-25. I hope it heals quickly, I like to workout in the low to mid range (10-12 reps down to 6 or so), and as heavy as I can. I'll normally do this during 3 or 4 sets of an exercise. For example 10, 8, 5

Got another thanksgiving Friday here, and plan on at least 150g protein from turkey, if not more. Plus we bought another one for $0.59/lb to cook and use for samdwiches, meals, etc. Going to try and eat cleaner and drop the packaged deli meat. It's better and cheaper, no brainer. Same with ham.

I'm having trouble gaining (& actually losing) at my current food intake. Went back to 176# last few days. Will try for closer to 4,000 cals, has been 3,500 for a while.

Could've sworn I posted but don't see it. I've gone back to pinning 2x per week (700mg test, 480mg deca, split Monday night, Friday a.m.). Also tomorrow is day 1 of week 9 so I get to start 30mg dbol ED for 4 weeks. I hope to gain at least 5 lbs if muscle by end if week 12-14.

Great news my shoulder is at about 98% now. That's one thing I am thankful for, no doubt. I'm liking but still getting used to my new gym. Doing around 10+ sets on bigger muscles, around 6 on smaller. Today I did back and triceps. I am still liking rack pulls, smith rack pulls, and floor hammer deadlift/pulls.

I was pretty happy today to see the scale at an even 180.0 lbs for the first time, and while not cut by any means I'm still relatively lean, still look proprtional and wearing same clothes (though they are tighter but in a good way).

Adding 300-400 cals is doing the trick, plus the 30mg dbol and higher doses of deca and test helps.

It's a little over 3,500 cals on non workout days. 35/40/25% macros (P/C/F) or 309g/354g/98g non workout, or 3,900+ on workout days, usually 6 days a week.

So far feeling really good but as usual have to guard against unreasonable aggression. TBH I have to watch that on TRT dose and the more I practice it the better it is. It actually helps me work better and get more things done. Still very virile even on 480 deca halfway into week 9. Usually mess around 2-3x ED with my great wife. And I am 47. LOL!

Just feel strong as an ox and can force heavy weight hard and fast, and have learned the hard (only) way to be aware and not tear or strain something beause of the strength. Last couple workouts I've been leaving very little rest between sets and using the same weight 3-4 sets, with say 10-20 sec between them. Just changing it up a little and giving them something new to handle. Works good, have been super pumped and feel it the next day. Sometimes I mix in high, med, low reps, drop sets, etc. in the same workout.

I might ramp up just a little one last time if I continue to have 0 sides. Test 750, deca, 540 deca, just to see if there's any increased good effect.

I was pretty happy today to see the scale at an even 180.0 lbs for the first time, and while not cut by any means I'm still relatively lean, still look proprtional and wearing same clothes (though they are tighter but in a good way).

Adding 300-400 cals is doing the trick, plus the 30mg dbol and higher doses of deca and test helps.

It's a little over 3,500 cals on non workout days. 35/40/25% macros (P/C/F) or 309g/354g/98g non workout, or 3,900+ on workout days, usually 6 days a week.

So far feeling really good but as usual have to guard against unreasonable aggression. TBH I have to watch that on TRT dose and the more I practice it the better it is. It actually helps me work better and get more things done. Still very virile even on 480 deca halfway into week 9. Usually mess around 2-3x ED with my great wife. And I am 47. LOL!

Just feel strong as an ox and can force heavy weight hard and fast, and have learned the hard (only) way to be aware and not tear or strain something beause of the strength. Last couple workouts I've been leaving very little rest between sets and using the same weight 3-4 sets, with say 10-20 sec between them. Just changing it up a little and giving them something new to handle. Works good, have been super pumped and feel it the next day. Sometimes I mix in high, med, low reps, drop sets, etc. in the same workout.

I might ramp up just a little one last time if I continue to have 0 sides. Test 750, deca, 540 deca, just to see if there's any increased good effect.

I was researching yesterday and saw some good stuff that has convinced me to try caber next time instead of prami, probably with tren in the Spring. As far as the good libido and erections (and very little down time like a teen), I'm convinced it is the proviron and prami, or caber would be possibly even better.

I read that caber can possibly help a man have multiple orgasms. Yes, gotta try that one! :) Not to mention the other positives. Reliable has it pretty cheap, prescription less than I was used to paying for research prami, though prescription prami is less there too. Definitely worth a shot. I occasionally have really rough sleep and think prami has something to do with it. I'm on 0.5 just pin days (M, F).

All good though, about to hit traps and shoulders.

I was researching yesterday and saw some good stuff that has convinced me to try caber next time instead of prami, probably with tren in the Spring. As far as the good libido and erections (and very little down time like a teen), I'm convinced it is the proviron and prami, or caber would be possibly even better.

I read that caber can possibly help a man have multiple orgasms. Yes, gotta try that one! :) Not to mention the other positives. Reliable has it pretty cheap, prescription less than I was used to paying for research prami, though prescription prami is less there too. Definitely worth a shot. I occasionally have really rough sleep and think prami has something to do with it. I'm on 0.5 just pin days (M, F).

All good though, about to hit traps and shoulders.

Oh another thing I read about prami that hit home with me is that the timing of dose is important. I always thought about an hour before bed, but this long writing about it said 2-3 hrs before could help with sleep, while 30-60 min prior to bed can cause you to come wide awake in a couple hours and have extremely light sleep after, if at all. Ive experienced that some, so I'll give it a try Friday and see.

Look at my new syringe, I'm gonna be able to ramp up to hulk sized doses now! Lol!

Also added a back picture from yesterday, and another picture I saw elsewhere that just cracked me up. :)
10bda2a576285545bf3c0e14fc7644ce.jpg
edba94aeef55bbdaa1ce520c6fdd1930.jpg
85ae2f0d8933243d661bf7e8ba02a31a.jpg

This is really the first time I've bulked without it really being recomp, so it's different for me to not see the definition I normally do at 800 cals less a day (I'm hitting about 4k). I like weighing 180 now and believe I can add 3-5 more in the last month. I'll shred it in Spring and try to keep the muscle. It's been cool to do a bulk and keep it relatively clean. I am tired of eating though. About 9 p.m. I check my macros and go downstairs and feed until I hit them (had to do about 100 each of protein and carbs last night). Gained another .2.

IML Gear Cream!
Had something new happen last night. I've been hot before while on (tren, or other cycles too) but don't remember having a night sweat like last night before. I mean it was wild, just sort of normal then around 2 or 3 a.m. it was like I exploded sweat. It woke me up (not that I was sleeping heavy) and my wife sort of freaked because it was like buckets of water were being poured on me, then I got up and walked around a few minutes and it went away. This is on 700 teat, 540 deca, and orals which I take PWO now (50 proviron and 30 dbol). I don't know if it's just mental but it seems to work better PWO for me than splitting it as I did weeks 1-4. Also I'm taking a ton more test and deca than then, so who knows but I'm still making decent gains in Week 10.

Never had better libido and quality of erections either, and I mean never. I've taken all these compounds before and suffered a hint of issue at times, so I have to give credit to proviron at 50mg ED for this. I'm also taking 0.5 prami 2x EW which I have taken before but this is probably more legit than the research stuff I had in the past (from a less reputable co. I'm sure). If I do research now I just go with IMR, I trust them as many do.

Didn't work traps today but did last time (day before yesterday). I am seeing some separation in the traps and growth. I like it. I only do 3-5 sets of shrugs after (or on occasion before) shoulders. I do either "Wes shrugs" (hold 45s and shrug and bend elbows at top a bit like a row and hold 10 sec) or do the same but with more weight and hold and squeeze 5 sec. It's really killer and depending on how much weight I can only do a few reps. I have 0 doubt that rack pulls are greatly adding to traps as well, and deadlifts. I've been doing just rack pulls for a while now to focus more on the back only, and focus on legs on leg day.

Still on
700 test
540 deca (might go to 600 today)
30 dbol ED
50 proviron ED

I'm sort of stuck at 179-180# for about a week. I would not be disappointed if I stay here (7 lbs mostly muscle gain) but would like 3-5 lbs more, closer to 185. Eating all I can stand, about 4k cals a day (over 300g protein and over 300 carbs, 99 fat). 35% protein, 40% carbs, 25% fat.
5434281b55524cc41c1335faea3d9492.jpg

This is my last 4th week of dbol (12th week of cycle) and it looks like I have enough to do 40mg ED till it's gone. I've been doing 30mg. Still on 700 sust and 540 deca and 50 provi (ED) and not feeling plateaued but still stronger and fuller. Never been hornier or had better quality of erections. 2-4x ED with the wife. Did I mention I have the best wife in the world? :)

I put on 7 solid pounds and look bigger. I went to a new Dr yesterday and my darn blood pressure was high but not alarming (something like 154/94 second reading, the first was higher but I was a little nervous and had to piss really bad and that causes a spike (lower # was over 100). It's expected with dbol and always goes to athletic soon after I'm done. I'll probably just either kickstart or finish with an oral next time to be safer, not both like this cycle although I can't really complain it's been as good as it gets for me. Still I'm 47 and not a competitor except with myself and want to be as healthy as possible while taking hormones.

I'm thinking kickstart with drol or winstrol, and finish with no orals but tren a last 6 weeks.

Just an update still on test (went to 600mg EW) and 540mg deca and it is the last day of week 13, no dbol or orals other than proviron for a week and still getting stronger, no real plateau yet. I actually set a PR today on hammer deadlifts (360 LBS x 8 reps. It was my 12th set of back (3 sets each of 4 exercises) with very little rest between all sets, less than a minute. I screwed up my eating around the holidays and got it back pretty quickly with some circuit training. One of these days I might feel I have to do cardio, but not as long as I can stay in shape without it, or rather get some cardio lifting by keeping my heart rate up. I hate cardio.

I think I will finish my deca next week so it ended up 14 weeks. Haven't had any uncontrolled aggression but felt really good the last few weeks, hate to see it end. I plan on weaning the test down each week (for example I went from 700 to 600 to 500 next week then will settle around 200-300 cruise till Spring recomp (test, tren a, npp, and maybe mast p too if I can afford it, + anadrol kickstart and winstrol finish). I'm really looking forward to that- some compounds I've never done but wanted to, and shorter esters which will also be new to me. I've always done long esters. I'm a little hesitant about test prop because of the pip it gives people. I believe it works better for cut/recomp but might wimp out and use sust, or test pp.

Have really enjoyed reading this log brother. Going to start my first non-test only cycle in a few weeks and it will start something like 500 Test C and 400 Deca, with some combination of Anavar and Winstrol orals. I am not apprehensive about going for it but hope there is no real issue with sides. Now that you are closer to the end, do you wish you would have started out at a higher dose of test and deca??

I appreciate you taking time to keep the log up to date. I may consider doing the same thing but I am still a beginner and a little heavier than what people here want you to be before trying aas so may just keep it to myself.

You are kicking ass!!!

Have really enjoyed reading this log brother. Going to start my first non-test only cycle in a few weeks and it will start something like 500 Test C and 400 Deca, with some combination of Anavar and Winstrol orals. I am not apprehensive about going for it but hope there is no real issue with sides. Now that you are closer to the end, do you wish you would have started out at a higher dose of test and deca??

I appreciate you taking time to keep the log up to date. I may consider doing the same thing but I am still a beginner and a little heavier than what people here want you to be before trying aas so may just keep it to myself.

You are kicking ass!!!

Thanks brother. I like to start with lower doses (but not too low) and ramp up the doses. That way instead of plateauing the doses are always going up. It's just one way to do it. Many do it that way, and many disagree and start at the highest dose and keep it the whole time. I respect people that do it both ways but I like ramping doses up. You could try it both ways on different cycles.

Also, if you use an oral kickstart then you'll feel that right away, no matter how much oils you're taking.

Back