• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First TD

ResistingNut

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First TD is in from Basic! Very pleased with the whole transaction and quick shipping! Looking forward to trying this out today for my workout!

Thanks brother!

7e022ae703cd7fb7412047c9d5c776a2.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First injection down. Used a 25g to pin, was a little difficult to push, so next time I’ll try a 23g.

First injection down. Used a 25g to pin, was a little difficult to push, so next time I’ll try a 23g.

That's seems odd. What size syringe? 3ml? I only ask because 5ml syringes are harder for me to push. But I use 25g all the time wirh Pharmacom. 27g in my delts. Never have any issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

That's seems odd. What size syringe? 3ml? I only ask because 5ml syringes are harder for me to push. But I use 25g all the time wirh Pharmacom. 27g in my delts. Never have any issues.

That's water based products. So may clock the needle.
In my experience it needs to be shaken and shaken well, drawn and pinned immediately before it settles down in the syringe.

Some report less clogging with pinning horizontally rather than vertically.

That's water based products. So may clock the needle.
In my experience it needs to be shaken and shaken well, drawn and pinned immediately before it settles down in the syringe.

Some report less clogging with pinning horizontally rather than vertically.
Oooh I gotcha. Wasn't paying attention to OP. I see it now

IML Gear Cream!

i love this shit. But yeah it will even clog a 23g. I use a big O honkin 21g. Shake the hell outta it, draw it with an 18g, put it in hot water for a minute and bang that shit!! I usually mix in sum b12. Takes the sting outta it. Enjoy

i love this shit. But yeah it will even clog a 23g. I use a big O honkin 21g. Shake the hell outta it, draw it with an 18g, put it in hot water for a minute and bang that shit!! I usually mix in sum b12. Takes the sting outta it. Enjoy
Would not advice heating, if overdone it turns into a gel like goo.

Fuck! I went to shake the vial today and it fucking slipped out of my hands and busted all over the bathroom floor. I just sat there looking it, like FUCK. Hoping it was a dream and I’d wake up.

I don't inject into my asshole like you...thats why you like them thicker needles. Weirdo!

Lol

- - - Updated - - -

First TD is in from Basic! Very pleased with the whole transaction and quick shipping! Looking forward to trying this out today for my workout!

Thanks brother!

7e022ae703cd7fb7412047c9d5c776a2.heic

Dude bought 1 vial of water base test .... that would last 2 days

Back