• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who has the best var? I'm sure there's plenty of sponsors.

Mr. T

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
let me hear some var results and opinions. Thinking about making a move on monster var because I could use their EQ as well. 600mg per ml sounds harsh on pip but I see good reviews.

I see a couple others but would like suggestions.

Not sure if DQ carries var but would also be interested in them.

Other recommendations appreciated!

Appreciate the help!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh and if a rep replies, please include a rep code if there is one. Or anything of the sort.

Sounds like you already made your mind up....now you are just trolling for a deal.
nah I have no idea and don't plan on getting it for awhile.

nah I have no idea and don't plan on getting it for awhile.

Just hard timing...

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

DQ is good

My HDL (I believe) was really out of whack from my last blood test. Cardio was also in the tank but that was a combo of my lipids being out of line plus my overall lack of conditioning.

bfdf8c4340075e7d216797d881b73e85.jpg

http://granabolic.is/index.php?route=product/product&path=41_42_47&product_id=454

Great proven brand.

Buy 2 Get 1 Free for 2 more days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our var gets great reviews. Theres lots in our sub forums. A members wife is currently using it. And theres no pain from the eq600. Im running it right now at .4 ml 4 times a week

psl, drugs gear, domestic supply, DQ, gr.

I would look there first.

Also, I try to stay sway from 50mg per pill var.... Never really works out the right way...
Thanks man, that gives me a lot to look at. Appreciate it.

all good shops! 10mg tabs are the way to go. 30mg daily with any of these shops will give you great results. all have REAL quality var.

Also, I try to stay sway from 50mg per pill var.... Never really works out the right way...

What is wrong with 50mg?

What is wrong with 50mg?
Its hard enough too find real 10mg var.
So do you really think someone is putting 50mg of var in a pill. And it would show on a legit test that theirs 50mg of var. Back in the day old school 50mg orange B.D Var was proven time and time too be winny and tbol. Much cheaper too make and very similar effects .

So do you really think someone is putting 50mg of var in a pill. And it would show on a legit test that theirs 50mg of var. Back in the day old school 50mg orange B.D Var was proven time and time too be winny and tbol. Much cheaper too make and very similar effects .

My script anavar comes in 50mg troches

I have no skin in the game but if i was buying VAR right now it would be from GR and use that partax sale. Everything from them i have used is top notch (have not used their var) but other things

I have no skin in the game but if i was buying VAR right now it would be from GR and use that partax sale. Everything from them i have used is top notch (have not used their var) but other things
How do I get the sale

Gorilla has great 50mg var. It may not be a true 50 due to sourcing limitations but it's at least somewhere in the mid 40's. I take one in the morning another one mid afternoon. If i go to 3 in a day the muscle pumps are so painfully strong I can't lift.

It's definitely legit

Gorilla has great 50mg var. It may not be a true 50 due to sourcing limitations but it's at least somewhere in the mid 40's. I take one in the morning another one mid afternoon. If i go to 3 in a day the muscle pumps are so painfully strong I can't lift.

It's definitely legit

There is every bit of 50mg in our Anavar tablets. We run melting point tests on all our raw materials, and dose all our
oral steroids +10% to compensate for any potential variables. Thank you for posting your feedback, we appreciate it.
I'm glad you enjoy our products.

We press real Anavar into 50mg tablets, and the profit margine on our Anavar is more pack for pack than any
of our other oral steroids. Deceiving our customers over a few dollars does not make a whole lot of business
sense to me. We'd prefer that our customer get what they pay for and return to buy again.

Last time i checked, tbol raws were not all that much cheaper than var.

Back