• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who has the best var? I'm sure there's plenty of sponsors.

Shots fired! :popcorn:

I've been looking for an excuse to use that emoji

From experience Basic has some great var, used 40mg a day and loved it

Dutch's is definitely the cheapest among a few UGL's I've been looking at from a few different boards. Not sure their quality but their oils seem to be G2G.

I ran gp var on my cut, its of the best I have ran. Gp var is deffinately legit and potent if it wasn't ppl wouldnt be buying it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I've always heard great reviews on GP var, but have yet to order any. My ex-wife really likes Pharmacom's var. She's used quite a few different sources for var, but that's always been her favorite. I'm currently using PPL's 50mg Var tabs. They look like the old Searle footballs only beefier...like they're on steroids! Anyway, the pumps are crazy on these, and the pump lasts for a couple of hours after I leave the gym.

What is wrong with 50mg?

50 mg var tablets are hard to make. It takes some pretty advanced machinery to properly mix the ingredients to make sure that every tab comes out to 50. Not to mention that most Chinese raws are coming in at 96-98 percent pure. factor all that in and a lot of the time 50 mg var comes out underdosed by 10 or more mgs a lot of the time

I switched to capping my own from raws due to price. Some good sources on here for Raws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
50 mg var tablets are hard to make. It takes some pretty advanced machinery to properly mix the ingredients to make sure that every tab comes out to 50. Not to mention that most Chinese raws are coming in at 96-98 percent pure. factor all that in and a lot of the time 50 mg var comes out underdosed by 10 or more mgs a lot of the time

so let me get this straight...you are saying it is easier to accurately dose a 10mg tablet than a 50mg tablet?
Please explain your logic behind this because i can not seem to grasp it.

I switched to capping my own from raws due to price. Some good sources on here for Raws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sounds like an incredible idea. Wayyy cheaper and I can cap my own doses. Now a search for some good raws.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Where did you get the info on purity?

the best I've tried is British Dragon.

With half of the usual dosage, I've had the best results.

With bd and ap the quality never changes. It's dosed precisely and what is printed on the label in what you actually get.

WP gave those two brands a bad name by pricing them so high.

May he rest in peace.

There is every bit of 50mg in our Anavar tablets. We run melting point tests on all our raw materials, and dose all our
oral steroids +10% to compensate for any potential variables. Thank you for posting your feedback, we appreciate it.
I'm glad you enjoy our products.

Does the active ingredient get dispensed evenly in tabs ? If I cut your var tab into 5 pieces would each be roughly 10 mg ?

Silly question but it's for a female. I've always been curious about this. I know pharmacy tabs are scored but I've never understood how the active ingredient is dispersed.

Where did you get the info on purity?
Everywhere. Look at any steroid test ever done they all come in around there. Go over to anasci and check out the AAS testing and all of them are coming in around 97/98

so let me get this straight...you are saying it is easier to accurately dose a 10mg tablet than a 50mg tablet?
Please explain your logic behind this because i can not seem to grasp it.
Here's an explanation from ivgear....a long time and well respected source. Different raw consistencies can make mixing harder. With smaller dose tabs mixing is easier due to higher amounts of fillers

Attachments

• IMG_3299.PNG
    IMG_3299.PNG
    258.2 KB · Views: 43
Back