• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRT Docs in Arizona

Eyeguy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone I have a great doc here in NY and I am moving to Arizona soon. My trt is covered by my insurance which I am getting 200mg every week. Only cost me $15 for 3 week supply which is how doc right script out. So 600mg every 3 weeks. But I pin every week. Any good docs in Gilbert?
thanks

We have a local doc in Phoenix (PrimeBody).
I'm not sure how far you are from there??
Would be happy to talk with you (feel free to PM me).

i live in santan and didnt have very good results finding one, so i went with entourage here on the board.

that's pretty cheap...$15.00 I have done some here but not that cheap..Decided better off buying yourself unless you
need the dr..PM me if still needing some but mine were over $100.00 per month, 4 weeks and needed bloodwork..plus initial dr. visit.

My bad. I saw you have insurance..I have a dr's card at work..if needed. LMK

I am also a vet so may look at entourage here on the boards unless my doc will just keep writing and see him every 6 months.

I'm not on here very often so I just saw this. My trt doc is on the far south side of phx (ahuatuki). I live 3+ hours away so we only have phone consults since my initial visit. I don't go thru insurance, but a phone consult is reasonably priced and the rest is handled on your own. I take care of bloods, pins, and setting up all appts. If you ha ent found a doctor yet just shoot me a pm

IML Gear Cream!
Still looking if anyone knows of a doc in Gilbert area. Like I said my doc in NY is still taking care of me but only getting 200mg a week no other meds. No hcg no anti estrogen. Test level 650 10 days post shot.

Still looking if anyone knows of a doc in Gilbert area. Like I said my doc in NY is still taking care of me but only getting 200mg a week no other meds. No hcg no anti estrogen. Test level 650 10 days post shot.

Check your PM

Back