• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newbie HGH

GTR32

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi,

Newbie here female looking for advice on HGH. Located in Australia and I have joined a few forums hoping to find some females to offer advice or males.

Are there any females on here or does anyone know any females who use HGH? Been doing some research on HGH I want to try this but I can't find any actual reviews and information from individual females who have used this product and what dose they used etc

I had a look on dark net for this product and it made me even more confused because there seems to be variety of brands not sure which one.

Does anyone have any advice. Much appreciated

I think a good starting dose for females is 1-2 iu daily. Females naturally produce more gh than males.

Welcome to the forum!

IML Gear Cream!
Hello,sis! I'm using it now. 3.3 iu daily,but it's my second time with HGH and I 'm a woman after 30.If your age is under 30 better use 2 iu every morning 1 hour (min) before breakfast no less than 3 months. I have used jintropin and pharmatropin. For now,jintropin is better for me.

Also don't forget to do canser checking before using.It's very important especially if you have somebody who got this terrible sickness in your family. HGH is a very good for woman,just have to do everything with a mind.

Welcome. Looks like you already got some solid info here (I will be passing this along to my wife as well)

I have read this thread and I am not agree with @GearGoddess. 1 iu daily is nothing,especially for woman after 30(40).My opinion only.
Doses are dependent on the individual stats and what you want to achieve from it. For a woman over 30 (and I'm almost 40) as well as the fact of my stats such as weight, height (and I'm petite) 1iu is plenty. Most women ranging from 5'-5'8 and 100-150 or even 160lbs are fine with 1-2iu but best to start low. We all respond differently. And yes, run it for long periods of time, no less than 6 months to start noticing benefits IMO. Some see it sooner.

Also, if you are on birth control, this may be a different story, as your body may need higher doses as your natural levels after 30 are reduced and bc supresses it as well. There are plenty of studies showing this.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Doses are dependent on the individual stats and what you want to achieve from it. For a woman over 30 (and I'm almost 40) as well as the fact of my stats such as weight, height (and I'm petite) 1iu is plenty. Most women ranging from 5'-5'8 and 100-150 or even 160lbs are fine with 1-2iu but best to start low. We all respond differently. And yes, run it for long periods of time, no less than 6 months to start noticing benefits IMO. Some see it sooner.

Also, if you are on birth control, this may be a different story, as your body may need higher doses as your natural levels after 30 are reduced and bc supresses it as well. There are plenty of studies showing this.

IMO 1ui or less is waste of money

Last edited:

You wrote in that article that for women perfect dosage is 0,5-1 iu daily.It's waisting money and time..1-2iu is to start with.For men 5iu.For prof BB 5iu,but they can go up till 10 iu even.

I have read this thread and I am not agree with @GearGoddess. 1 iu daily is nothing,especially for woman after 30(40).My opinion only.
I am no expert when it comes to women and GH, but I take Gear Goddess's advice as she is very knowledgeable with GH for women.

I usually run 10ius a week and the results are great, only double that for short runs.

You do not need a lot of GH to get the benefits and running too much does have a downside with side effects and cell proliferation.

Get Shredded!
You wrote in that article that for women perfect dosage is 0,5-1 iu daily.It's waisting money and time..1-2iu is to start with.For men 5iu.For prof BB 5iu,but they can go up till 10 iu even.
Have you had lab analysis for IGF-1 for the amount of GH you use?

How about thyroid function, T4 levels?

I am no expert when it comes to women and GH, but I take Gear Goddess's advice as she is very knowledgeable with GH for women.

I usually run 10ius a week and the results are great, only double that for short runs.

You do not need a lot of GH to get the benefits and running too much does have a downside with side effects and cell proliferation.
I understand, maybe I'm new here,but I'm not a stupid,believe me. I was runing GH 2 times and before start I took info,of course.Women are more sensitive,it's true,but 0.5-1iu daily it's nothing.In a cycle with other products it's ok to use 2iu,but not less.And my thyroid is ok,T4 was 72 when I did the test,on the 6th week I add T4 in pills also.These days I'll do some lab tests.if u're so interesting I can show them to u.Also I checked for cancer,coz it's the most important before start using GH.

I understand, maybe I'm new here,but I'm not a stupid,believe me. I was runing GH 2 times and before start I took info,of course.Women are more sensitive,it's true,but 0.5-1iu daily it's nothing.In a cycle with other products it's ok to use 2iu,but not less.And my thyroid is ok,T4 was 72 when I did the test,on the 6th week I add T4 in pills also.These days I'll do some lab tests.if u're so interesting I can show them to u.Also I checked for cancer,coz it's the most important before start using GH.

Good said and I agree at all with her. 2ui is the best women dose in combination with other drugs. 0.5-1 ui- is waste of finances. Each of us can be knowledgeable but if you do not test this on you it only theory. I use as usual for start 6ui then 8ui, but I'm a man, for women is best 2 for start then 3-4ui

To each his own. But @Gadd , I have ran various gh at different stages for many years... so I'm far from inexperienced. I would recommend you do more research about women and different compounds. Giving careless and high risk advice is pretty dangerous... especially considering there are a lot of newbies reading and to say your doses are the way to go, that's extremely unsafe. If you're a female, make sure you know your levels, depending on your stats, goals and sensitivity, it is best to start low and work your way up as you assess your sides and figure out how your body reacts.

I will repeat, start low at minimal doses, women do not need a lot for great results.

To each his own. But @Gadd , I have ran various gh at different stages for many years... so I'm far from inexperienced. I would recommend you do more research about women and different compounds. Giving careless and high risk advice is pretty dangerous... especially considering there are a lot of newbies reading and to say your doses are the way to go, that's extremely unsafe. If you're a female, make sure you know your levels, depending on your stats, goals and sensitivity, it is best to start low and work your way up as you assess your sides and figure out how your body reacts.

I will repeat, start low at minimal doses, women do not need a lot for great results.

People generally use 2 IU per day for anti-aging purposes, between 4 to 6 IU for bodybuilding, weight loss and fitness, between 8 to 16 IU is used for a short duration to treat severe burns or recover after injuries.
Starting for a newbie from 0.5-1 IU/day would be great, but if youre gonna hit this for 3rd-4th time with 0.5-1IU/day its really waste of money and time.imo

Thank u, but I learn and study before give advice.Your advice is to start with low dosages-agree.But not incredible low!It's the same like reccomend to use any test 10mg weekly.We are her to share with our own experiance and also u can find theory in any other info source.0.5-1iu it's nothing for anybody.I repeat.

Lets move away from opinion ad look at the science. First, are we talking about pharm GH or Chinese generics? If we are talking about, say Black tops, which re a decent generic then yes, I would lean towards 2 iu's for a woman.
Ifwe are talking about a petite woman over 35 then chances are her natural production of GH is low. One iu of pharm will put a small women at a nice high normal range. I

would advise such a woman tostay on 1 iu pretty much permanently (cycled back and forth withMK-677).

Highnormal GH does many, many good things for you.

Forexample, Cancer. There are many, many types of Cancer. Which cancerare you checking?

Also,you seem to be unaware of the current literature regarding cancer andGH. GH makes things grow, and that is why Cancer is a concern.However, the danger comes

from large supra physiological doses of GH.

Inreality, low GH
inhibitsourability to fight cancer. High normal GH levels (as measured by IGF-1)actually increaseourability to fight cancer.

Therefore,1 iu, if it is real pharm, does all sorts of good things for a womanas she ages.

Ipersonally run 2 iu’s, and I am 240
lbs.Iam not naturally a very big person. I train and eat like an animal,that is why I am built like an ape. Low dosage gear enables me tobenefit from my training.

2 iu’s GH with
300mgs/test/week and I am solid. I chew up and spit out much youngermen. I don’t really need to get bigger. I am after the massiveother benefits that high normal GH gives me (skin, healing, fatburning, etc.).

Today,instead of busting their ass in the gym, most kids (anyone under 35) don’t want tyo do the work, they think that increasing their druglevels is all that is necessary.

Back