• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Magnum Pharmaceuticals

Mag Jack 250

Magnum Pharmaceuticals products are in stock!!

Mag Jack 250
Mag-Jack 250 is an unique blend containing
75mg of Trenbolone acetate
75mg of Drostanolone propionate
100mg of Testosterone propionate

Magnum Pharmaceuticals prooducts available at www.us-domesticsupply.ws

Last edited:
Magnum Pharmaceutical Test-R200

Test-R200

Test-R 200 is an oil based solution of three testosterone esters: acetate, propionate, and phenylpropionate for IM injection designed to reach peak testosterone serum levels within 12 hours of IM administration and remain elevated for 3 to 4 days.

COMPOSITION
Each ml contains:
Testosterone Acetate 50 mg
Testosterone Propionate USP 50 mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate 100 mg

Magnum Pharmaceuticals prooducts available at www.us-domesticsupply.ws

Last edited:
Test-Plex 300

Test-Plex 300 (Testosterone blend) 300 mg/ml – 10 x 1ml Amps, Magnum Pharmaceuticals

COMPOSITION
Each ml contains:
Testosterone Acetate 30 mg
Testosterone Propionate USP 30 mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate 60 mg
Testosterone Isocaproate 60 mg
Testosterone Cypionate USP 60 mg
Testosterone Enanthate USP 60 mg

BUY MAGNUM PHARMACEUTICALS PRODUCTS AT WWW.US-DOMESTICSUPPLY.WS

Test-Plex 300 (Testosterone blend) 300 mg/ml – 10 x 1ml Amps, Magnum Pharmaceuticals

COMPOSITION
Each ml contains:
Testosterone Acetate 30 mg
Testosterone Propionate USP 30 mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate 60 mg
Testosterone Isocaproate 60 mg
Testosterone Cypionate USP 60 mg
Testosterone Enanthate USP 60 mg

BUY MAGNUM PHARMACEUTICALS PRODUCTS AT WWW.US-DOMESTICSUPPLY.WS

Looks like one heck of a blend.....I may try this on my cruise. 300mg/wk is just what I want to run.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
I am currently using Magnum mast e and Magnum test cyp 300 plus a few other items. Magnum is g2g and whats great they both slide through and excel pin 27 gauge. No pip at all smooth as butter. I like there products.

At least he is speaking from his own experience. What about you?
I know where you are coming from.
I have my own experience with Magnum products as wel, Ive been running their Test Plex300 and Tren En200 for over a month. And no, I definitely didnt have a feeling that these products were underdosed.
They worked very very well..

Don't speak to soon on them being "gtg" cause some bloods will be posted soon on the R200.

Did I ever sell you anything? If Jtip has anything to say in the open he will.
And I do not worry, wondering why youre worried about it so much?

The experience is close enough from a well trusted/respected member... Don't worry they will be posted, and they are being sent for testing.

Don't get butt hurt about the truth man. Accept it as you already know about it.

I always worry about underdosed gear as a lot of people do and should. I just spread the word.
This is my opinion, why don't you let jtip speak for himself. Would probably carry more weight. I read his thread in your forum that you police. I thought he was handling it very professional over there, but then you were obviously quick to come over here and stir the crap. DS has good reputation. Let them try to work it out.

This is my opinion, why don't you let jtip speak for himself. Would probably carry more weight. I read his thread in your forum that you police. I thought he was handling it very professional over there, but then you were obviously quick to come over here and stir the crap. DS has good reputation. Let them try to work it out.

Honestly bro I rarely post over here anymore but I do lurk from time to time. Yes my results are up and yes they are very low considering and we are working on getting some analysis done on my batch to shed some more light on the subject. I've spoken with DS even before I posted labs so no one was caught of guard. I've also ran the Mag Jack 250 blend and that stuff was on point, so in my opinion there may be a consistency issue with dosing. Until we get some analysis done its just my opinion...whatever you guys think that's worth. I've ordered from DS in the past and never once had an issue with any product until now.

DS has been nothing but supportive in our talks and has offered to cover cost for testing so I'll do what I can on my end to make that happen. I meant to post over here last night but after the gym I forgot and took my old ass to sleep.

Now I have to give props to Mick for always having mine and others back when it comes to things of this nature. You may not like his style but the guy is stand up and has been since I've known him.

Not looking to cause drama since that helps no one at all but there was an issue with the R200 and wouldn't be right if I hadn't let others know. If we get analysis done and it comes back perfect then I'll gladly admit my bloods are flawed...but I'm doubting that will be the case. Again I'll do what is asked on my part to get analysis done and we can see if those results are in line with my bloods.

Well said REP.... Why don't you do your job and let everyone know about this on all the boards. If not quit cause your not doing your job.
I know your style Mick. This just happened, let them run some test if that's what they going to do and see. I'm sure you'd be really happy with me if I repped for your lab, had one issue with a certain product, and went and told people the whole line is junk. Do you happen to recall Mick sometime back when you went ballistic on me because some dipshit told you I was a snitch or something like that. You ran me through the ringer and I had not a clue what was going on. You were really trigger happy with that deal..that fiasco caused me issues with some vets. I'm just glad I got it straighted out with them. You never even apologized to me for it. My point is I know how you work, but try to be alittle professional about it. I've got a pretty good idea what you'll blast me on now with these comments.

I use magnum condoms and magnum gear ☝️ #Winning

Both are lies lol but product presentation looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Mick, let Jtip speak for himself. I spoke to him. He can post bloods, complain, its his right, he is one of my customers and you are not.
If you want to bash Magnum Pharma products or me personally there is a source discussion forum at ASF - you can do it there.

Well said REP.... Why don't you do your job and let everyone know about this on all the boards. If not quit cause your not doing your job.

Test total was 1391 on 600mg a week pulled 24 hours later.

So what your saying he pulled what I pull on 200mg a week 3 days after a pin.... he pulled 600mg 1 day after....

Where's the woodpile something's in it

Not everyone reads all the forums.... people should thank jtip and mick for bringing some light on this issue

Can you talk without fucking right and left?
I dont make Magnum or any other products myself, what are you saying here? Im selling underdosed gear on purpose?

NO one is bashing you are selling under dosed gear plain and fucking simple guy... I will go on every board you are on and post them. I don't give a fuck if I didn't buy shit from you I never have and never will !

THE POINT is Bad Bloods not bashing!! Maybe you need to talk to your guy and find out wtf is going on instead of bashing members for posting blood results.

Then why not Google Magnum Test R200 and not go to every forum where Magnum products are being discussed and post whatever you want there? So is it personal?

No one is saying that what so ever... It must be hard being a "fucking" reseller eh?

At least he is speaking from his own experience. What about you?
I know where you are coming from.
I have my own experience with Magnum products as wel, Ive been running their Test Plex300 and Tren En200 for over a month. And no, I definitely didnt have a feeling that these products were underdosed.
They worked very very well..

You have a feeling huh lol....Do you have any bloods or HPLC/MassSpecs to back these "feelings" up with?

Last edited:
Both sides here are doing mostly the right thing.

Jtip got with the sponsor about his bloodwork.

DS is addressing the situation in a way that the buyer seems to be happy with.

To mick's point, there should be info put out that this particular product has issues, no doubt.

To DS point, DS has been a long time sponsor in very good standing with the community. A single set of labs doesn't warrant a lynch mob imo.

Let's try to keep things civil.

I never took it as a bash at you DS. But being a reseller of the product and the product came from u that would make its your issue.

Jtip does not have contact and he didn't buy from the distributor.

Example- I buy a nerf gun to shoot the shit out of my daughter to annoy the hell out her. Said nerf gun doesn't fire a single fucking dart cause it doesn't have enough pressure. I take it back to Walmart not Hasbro. Why? Because I bought it at Walmart not Hasbro. Walmart then asks would u like a replacement gift card or money back..... um that gun sucks give me my money please and thanks

Then I post a review about gun and it not having enough pressure on Walmart web site.

This is basically what's happening. Don't take it personal hell he tested before for you and shit came back good.

Brother I spoke to Jtip. I dont understand why I have to talk to Mick or you or anyone else about this matter? I told this to Mick and I repeat I`m taking care of this situation.
And yes I take it personal when someone cant control himself and talk in a civil manner. Calling me a fucking reseller helps ? What it gives?

I never took it as a bash at you DS. But being a reseller of the product and the product came from u that would make its your issue.

Jtip does not have contact and he didn't buy from the distributor.

Example- I buy a nerf gun to shoot the shit out of my daughter to annoy the hell out her. Said nerf gun doesn't fire a single fucking dart cause it doesn't have enough pressure. I take it back to Walmart not Hasbro. Why? Because I bought it at Walmart not Hasbro. Walmart then asks would u like a replacement gift card or money back..... um that gun sucks give me my money please and thanks

Then I post a review about gun and it not having enough pressure on Walmart web site.

This is basically what's happening. Don't take it personal hell he tested before for you and shit came back good.

Back