• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Magnum Pharmaceuticals

Guys we all get different blood levels from what we take. 300 mg a week of westward from cvs pharmacy prescription only puts me at 850. If those numbers were on a westward bottle from DS everybody would be saying it’s a counterfeit.

Just to update this situation, I'm still waiting on the final report from analyzer for the R200 but the initial report shows that in fact R200 is dosed properly and my bloods were wrong!! I will now man up and apologize to DS and Magnum Pharma for causing them any drama. I'll also be posting up results on Magnum Pharma E300 it also came back dosed correctly at 298mg.

I have no idea how my bloods came back low but obviously they are incorrect!! I should have tested twice before jumping to conclusions!! I want to also say sorry to the brothers that came to my aid and backed me up because I made them look foolish as well. So sorry to all involved and anyone reading this please do not hesitate ordering from DS. This was the only time I've ever had anything pop up when using him and I can tell you he's been very professional through all of this never doubting my results or word on the matter. I was offered replacement products but decided to do testing on my own and glad I did...this should be a step in the right direction to help fix any damage I caused to DS or Magnum Pharma. Again I'm very sorry to all and I'll answer any questions that anyone has on the matter and any bashing that comes my way...
smile.png

Also wanted to say in the open forum here as I did on M&S that I also apologize to Dawg16 for the bad blood in our exchanges. I took what was written differently than it was meant and didn't react properly so for that bro...I'm sorry.

I'm the one that blew it all out of proportion bro, so I would like to apologize to Dawg and DS for doing so.

Appreciate you still having my back brother but his is all on me!! You were just doing what we do and I appreciate it but no need to take this hit for me.

I guess that is why they say there is variance outside of the standard error ranges we see with the protocols here for 300 mg and 600 mg with no AI. I personally have had bloods come back lower than expected (other sponsors) even though I felt awesome physically. I'm starting to lean towards the presumption that too many factors can affect blood levels besides just the concentration of the testosterone being injected.
Your analyzer lab report appears to be much more definitive. Thanks for posting and going through the process of getting the test analyzed.
Appreciate you still having my back brother but his is all on me!! You were just doing what we do and I appreciate it but no need to take this hit for me.

Last edited:
Its quite stressfull job by itself, dont make my life harder than it is.. I`m sure both me and Dawg deserve a little bit more respect.
All that drama that we had on the forum few weeks back is just extra stress and now everyone understands this.
I hope this wont happen in future, just dont jump into conclusions so fast.
Hey, where are other guys? Skull? Registerd few years ago and the only post he made here was regarding Magnum Test R200 :)

I'm the one that blew it all out of proportion bro, so I would like to apologize to Dawg and DS for doing so.

Interesting results.

Thank you for following up and letting us know how the lab reports looked.

100% Man... And me personally as a Man is apologizing to you and dawg for me blowing shit out of proportion. My Bad.

Thing is I have a habit of looking after people so I jump the gun sometimes..

Hopefully you and Dawg can accept my apology and we can all move on from this and be happy the gear is good.

Good to hear. I am running a lot of Magnum from DS now and it all seems g2g as I previously posted. I am glad to see how this turned out.

IML Gear Cream!
Good to hear. I am running a lot of Magnum from DS now and it all seems g2g as I previously posted. I am glad to see how this turned out.
Good to hear you like it. I have been running some of their products and happy with it. Glad this fiasco is finally over with....if you need anything don't hesitate to holler.

Back