• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

OTC Diuretic

ResistingNut

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have a solid recommendation on an OTC diuretic? I feel like I’ve been retaining a lot of water lately. I’m very careful about what I eat and drink. Mainly stick to water and lemon water for drinking and of course my morning protein drink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have a solid recommendation on an OTC diuretic? I feel like I’ve been retaining a lot of water lately. I’m very careful about what I eat and drink. Mainly stick to water and lemon water for drinking and of course my morning protein drink.

Aqualyze species nutrition.

I recommend diurex. It can be purchased from most walmarts and walgreens. Make sure you are getting your electrolytes, especially potassium in if taking.

Dr. B

I recommend diurex. It can be purchased from most walmarts and walgreens. Make sure you are getting your electrolytes, especially potassium in if taking.

Dr. B

When I was doing Keto, I’d supplement my potassium intake. I believe the dosage was 99mg/ED. Also would make my own Gatorade with magnesium citrate and salt. I’ll give diurex a go and see what happens. Also be upping potassium intake

IDK....I use a low dose of Lasix.

I never advocated using a diuretic but since I tried it, I find it very helpful at keeping water weight down. Especially following a really shitting weekend of eating food higher is salt. I know correcting my diet would be the best play, but I am being real.

PM me if you want a place to go online and I can direct you.

IML Gear Cream!
1000mg Dandelion – three times per day
625 mg Uva Ursi – three times per day
100mg b6- 1-3 times a day.
All in theory yes I've used it successfully.

Back