• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

First time order now long time customer!

Thebeast_81

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Placed my first order with Basicstero and had some MG issues sending payment. The reps were quick and courteous with a quick reply and resolution to my issue.

Shipping was quick and on point.

Packing was awesome. All products landed safe and sound.

Products were beyond expections..... quality, packing of products are amazing! Thanks for being an easy order guys! Sending in another soon!

Yeah bro I love these guys, been gone the last year but I'm back and glad to see their still doing good. Fixing to get orders flowing after I get settled. Basic is awesome!!

Sent from my A466BG using Tapatalk

Placed my first order with Basicstero and had some MG issues sending payment. The reps were quick and courteous with a quick reply and resolution to my issue.

Shipping was quick and on point.

Packing was awesome. All products landed safe and sound.

Products were beyond expections..... quality, packing of products are amazing! Thanks for being an easy order guys! Sending in another soon!
Good to hear!

What did you get? What are you gonna run?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Good to hear!

What did you get? What are you gonna run?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I got an GH kit some test e and some tren. Just stocking up here and there for my next cycle. Also got my wife some var....

Yeah bro I love these guys, been gone the last year but I'm back and glad to see their still doing good. Fixing to get orders flowing after I get settled. Basic is awesome!!

Yo Dale.C!
It's been over a year since we last spoke. I believe you were PMing me about a favor needed, so I shipped you 2 vials of Test C yet I never heard from you ever since.
Hope things are going better for you and your family.

Yo Dale.C!
It's been over a year since we last spoke. I believe you were PMing me about a favor needed, so I shipped you 2 vials of Test C yet I never heard from you ever since.
Hope things are going better for you and your family.
Thanks brother, I actually had to go up the road for 13 months and was not here to receive those gems but I sure do appreciate it. I've been training hard everyday though and look forward to putting in my welcome home order to myself within the next month. Of course you know it will be with you guys!

Back