• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Babe ....I know isaid no more tren butttt......

Get Shredded!
Wellp i went and trained hit bis tris quads and hammies ....3 movements each but hammies got 2 movements seated and lying leg curls....
Wasnt the best day for me as far as trining but i got the blood flowing and stimulated rhe muscle..... Now shake gh and sleeeeeeepp....

Ironlion@securenym.net

Fourth meal
557f76525879b588917e287a8d6da36b.jpg

Ironlion@securenym.net

I am mot liking the pics i have been taking lately makes me doubt what i see in the mirror....
I feel great musclea are hard AF and under the fuzziness my vasculArity is better tgan it has bed.s#9, strength is wayyyyb up as well.
da92c438972019ab8dc50ade29d99475.jpg
a5472c347b19bb124b5f3865a21309b3.jpg
0396af5c42ff5479382fab11bfc77bba.jpg
87640529e9d35c636c11ac02bc211cce.jpg
444359be0c3a9a092aeedbda3c8c7141.jpg

Ironlion@securenym.net

Hit chest today . Today marks the start of week 3 , out of the planned 10.

Gearz:

Rippex 225mg

Sust. 250mg

Tbol. 30mg

Hgh 5 iu
Hit chest today and finished with some biceps and tricep werk.
About to eat meal 4.

Ironlion@securenym.net

Couple more shots after meal 2...No pump
Week 3 and weight has been a steady 220lbs

Night sweats, hunger trensomnia and the bacne are the sides along with increased strength ,libido ' aggression(only in gym) increased Vascularity, energy. All the sides i expected.
As always thank you for following! Please if u have any questions or advice absolutely feel free to post up!!!!..
4a097abff9f8c2be30a6fac2c5c3ae12.jpg
1c416219c4ea4a846dbfc4b3879f3ce3.jpg

Ironlion@securenym.net

Hit biceps Triceps and forearms....

Took about an hour.
Nothing​ too exciting to post ...its early tho so we shall see lol.lol.

Gearz
Rippex. 225mg

Sust. 250mg

Tbol 30mg

Hgh 5iu split x 2 equal doses...

Ironlion@securenym.net

Took the day off from gym yesterday was just exhausted,and to my surprise I was asked to take off work yay!

Today I trained shoulders and traps.....and I hit it strong last week's P.R.s were just cake weight today but I didn't go above it just did more reps.

Rippex 225mg
Sust. 250mg

40mg tbol

12.5mg aromasin

Hgh 5iu

Ironlion@securenym.net

Subbed for those gainz!! Good luck bro!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Update... After almost a week of amoxicillin my gorgeous beloved Bacne has ALMOST disappeared. As soon as/if it goes away after I'm through with amoxicillin I'll post my usage and before/after/pics.
Special thanks to Vision for his idea and pointing me in the right direction.appreciate ya!

Ironlion@securenym.net

I think it maybeen Vision but I spoke with someone before about it and tried it ...it worked. I totally forget things at times he reminded me that bactrim works I didn't know amoxicillin was better.... So if it wasn't for V posting I may be that much closer to liver failure lol(not funny really).

Ironlion@securenym.net
Liver failure why? Did I miss something. Or do you mean from accutane being harsh.

http://www.ironmagresearch.com http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Chad 15 for 15% off

Update... After almost a week of amoxicillin my gorgeous beloved Bacne has ALMOST disappeared. As soon as/if it goes away after I'm through with amoxicillin I'll post my usage and before/after/pics.
Special thanks to Vision for his idea and pointing me in the right direction.appreciate ya!

Ironlion@securenym.net

Sweet bro good to hear.... I'll be looking for that protocol when my back starts flaring up once I jump on..

Thank you so much! I really appreciate that... How u been brotha.?

Ironlion@securenym.net
No problem dude.!!! Gotta compliment you bro., nice badass work!!!

Myself., I was on almost a year of Cyp cruise...
Wasn't training consistently but I always eat pretty healthy and clean on or off. Good metabolism allows me to stay lean year round even if my diet is not in check.

FINALLY doing a small blast to make sure my markers stay good with my Crit and RBC before running other compounds or little higher doses.

150mgs EW Test Prop
400mgs EW NPP
Asin 37.5mgs EW(est.)

Feel GREAT., Body is loving my new tightened up diet and responding well to these low doses and consistent training.

Thanks for asking brotha.!!

Keep killing it man., I wanna get some thickness added on like you have going on.!! Congrats and I'll still be following ya!!----peace MS79

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back