• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Zy-HCG only $16 bucks for 5,000iu

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Wow-

Reliable lowered their price on the Zy-HCG

$16 bucks for 5kiu!

This is a highly reviewed version of HCG that has very good reviews.

Please use our affiliate link (BELOW) for all orders. Please follow all State and Federal Laws of your Country when ordering!

RELIABLE RX AFFILIATE LINK

https://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/zyhcg-7345.html

1000x750_2__1.jpg

[h=2]Customer Reviews[/h] Review by Dora

competitive prices
Authentic generic meds, trustworthy company and competitive prices
(Posted on March 12/2017)

Review by Richard

reliable service
I can always rely on my medications getting here in a timely manner especially since it's coming from overseas.
(Posted on March 08/2017)

Review by Paula

dependable and affordable
It's nice to find a company that`s dependable and affordable. Products came in a timely fashion, and work like they are supposed to.
(Posted on March 06/2017)

Review by Natasha

recommended
This website was recommended to me, since the medication was way cheaper to purchase from oversees.
(Posted on March 01/2017)

Review by Issac

Great Product
They always have what I need and what I'm looking for.
(Posted on February 28/2017)

Review by Svetlana

My Doc prescribed hcg injections and it helped me to conceive again.
I already have a six year old girl and got pregnant again in 2015. But due to miscarriage, getting pregnant after that was like miracle. My Doc prescribed hcg injections and it helped me to conceive again.

(Posted on November 18/2016)

Review by Glenda

Now blessed with baby boy
ZyhCG helped me to complete the maturation process. Now blessed with baby boy and living happily with my family.
(Posted on September 14/2016)

Got some on the way. Hopped on the tren train and the balls are a little sore. Gonna pin 500iu twice a week on cycle and report results.

It's zyhcg from rrx nothing directly from u. It hasn't been long enough to get too concerned but about 9 days don't have order # handy

It's zyhcg from rrx nothing directly from u. It hasn't been long enough to get too concerned but about 9 days don't have order # handy

Yeah man we won't even look unless it's 14 days or more.

10 -14 days is standard.

Glad u were able to get some though :)

Yessir recomp is going really well but the old nuts are a little sore. Thinking this would help got a decent order together of it to split with my mom.

Pinned this into belly fat like i read online with 29g slin pin and fuck does it hurt like hell. Makes a ml of tren/eq base seem like nothing. Next time gonna try im. Feels like I took a baton strike to the gut with abs tensed.

Do you need a script to order from this site? My order seemed to go through but am I gonna get a phone call or something? Great price for HCG and nolvadex.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Do you need a script to order from this site? My order seemed to go through but am I gonna get a phone call or something? Great price for HCG and nolvadex.

They just call to verify you placed the order.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Great thanks for the response.

I always order from ReliableRx. Never got as phone call from them, the stuff just shows up (normally a week to 10 days).

Many of the items they sell do not require a prescription..and nothing they sell is controlled.

Therefore if you are ordering and do not have a script, leave that portion blank, and hit continue.

Orders generally land in 10-14 days and are INT. They are guaranteed to land.

Back