• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MLG=superb

thunder

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
TD mlg. Got my gear and everything was packaged nicely and im def pleased with the urgency in which it ships. I'll update later on with results running the test e kickstarted with dbol.

Excellent. Would love to hear feed back on the d bol.

no doubt. I dont know how well the feedback will be. No knock on MLG's stuff. but im only running 25mg ed for the first 4 weeks. So not dosing very high.

no doubt. I dont know how well the feedback will be. No knock on MLG's stuff. but im only running 25mg ed for the first 4 weeks. So not dosing very high.

I am only running 250mg/week of mlg test E along with his 500mg/week tren E. I jumped it with his .70 test P EOD until week 3.

MLG is fucking legit. Zero pain and I feel amazing.

Yea i prob should have got enough to run 50 ed. But I should see a little boost at least from 25mg

I am only running 250mg/week of mlg test E along with his 500mg/week tren E. I jumped it with his .70 test P EOD until week 3.

MLG is fucking legit. Zero pain and I feel amazing.

Nice bro. Ill prob run tren next havent decided what I'll put together to get thrashed before summer. First time I used MLG, start tomorrow but heard shit is smooth

Back