• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Alinshop

Lionheart

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been able to re-order from the "problems" they have had this spring/summer. They have $840 of my money. yet, they sent the order airmail with tracking and I have to sign for it. Apparently it is in the USA as I have tracked it, and has cleared customs.
I am not comfortable with this! Any risk for me ???

you ordered prescription drugs without a prescription of course there is a risk

Thank you. To be more definitive, I been ordering for over 16 years with no issues and never signing for a package. I have been educated to NEVER sign for a package. This is a unique situation. Just thinking someone else may have had similar experiences. Thank you though.

Thank you. To be more definitive, I been ordering for over 16 years with no issues and never signing for a package. I have been educated to NEVER sign for a package. This is a unique situation. Just thinking someone else may have had similar experiences. Thank you though.

well thats a better picture.. personally i would never sign for anything but i know people who have with no problems. also know people who didnt sign and still got popped..
it all comes down to is it worth it if by the tiny chance you did get pinched you will be kicking yourself in the ass saying i know i shouldn't have done it lol..
anytime they send mail like that you have to sign cause they want to make sure you got it. so thats not out of the ordinary.. you will prob be ok..
but me personally i wouldn't do it .. maybe see if you can get someone else to go get it for you or maybe leave a note with your signature and see if they will leave it

Ive signed for packages from alin before with no problems. That said....I don't order international anymore. Not willing to risk it

Just had the same issue 4 days ago. I wne and picked it up and signed for it. If there was a prob it would not have cleared customs.

Baffles me why people continue to order from that shop. Was always nr 1 problem source even in the 90's... mod packs ALWAYS came through but everyone else was a crap shoot...

IML Gear Cream!
I thank you all Bro's ! It's just that I ordered from them 2x a year for 7-8 years with no problems. They had a 20% off sale in early 2017, I paid $840.00,and then the "runaround". I asked for a refund, but, no go. They said it was confiscated but I never received a seizure letter in 4 months. So, ..........
They changed the site name,they said they would give credit for re-order,so I gave it a shot.
Actually, today, I have a notice in my mailbox to sign for leaving the package on next delivery attempt with my sig. on the card or pickup at PO. Sent registered mail. BTW, it is 18/10ml bottles.

If you can sign the card and leave in your box thats great. Every time i have to sign i have to go to post office. Still makez me a little nervous. The first time was the worst. Lol.
Felt like everyone knew. I done it numerous times and have been no problems so far. Waiting on something now.

Thanks Machinist19. Ill do that. BTW, cool location description you have!

I made TWO orders with Alin-Shop recently totaling $500.00 U.S. It's been two months and they never reply to my inquiries even with screen shots from Western-Union .

I used to order from Alin quite a bit back in 2009, however I was never been ignored like this before and usually I would have received a seizure letter by now. Any thoughts besides "Yo dude you've been fucked up the arse have a nice day" =D ???

Umm maybe try posting it on a board that Alin sources on? 🤷*♂️

I have been able to re-order from the "problems" they have had this spring/summer. They have $840 of my money. yet, they sent the order airmail with tracking and I have to sign for it. Apparently it is in the USA as I have tracked it, and has cleared customs.
I am not comfortable with this! Any risk for me ???

if its coming through the postal system you have to sign for it, being USPS or EMS they WILL require a signature, If its not the normal mail carrier who delivers it you should be concerned, also dont track it on the usps website use a 3rd party one, if there is a longer than normal delay anywhere be concerned

Alin online shop is down......Alin online forum is down. Word is they are out of business. I used to use them with great success but..........

ashop.in is gone.....they reopened as ashop.club. They are stating that they are not affiliated with Alin (ashop.in). This is bullshit. The new website is exactly the same as the old ashop.in website. Alin used to be legit. Not anymore. Beat to many people in the past year to take a chance on.

Get Shredded!
Yeah so many better sources now, Alin is so 2009......

Last edited:
If you can sign the card and leave in your box thats great. Every time i have to sign i have to go to post office. Still makez me a little nervous. The first time was the worst. Lol.
Felt like everyone knew. I done it numerous times and have been no problems so far. Waiting on something now.
I agree , just chalk up the $800 to the game , because if you are sitting in jail for a couple days then getting a lawyer and going to court and probation and all that bullshit !!!! IKD your financial situation and I know $800 is a lot of money but I don't know if it is worth the risk ..... Just grab some goodies from a good source on here and maybe if they know your situation maybe they will give you a little break ...

Sorry man. After 5 months and multiple messages on their site, I got 80% of my order. One more package in transit that left "Europe" on 9-25-17 as per tracking. Possibly, hold ups in NY customs due to crackdowns on the opiate crisis. Sucks I know. I'm going to sponsors from this site now on. Good luck.

I cant seem to find that board, maybe a linky?

Once faithful to alinshop, NO MORE.

if you have a link please be my guest, otherwise if you haven't noticed everyone posting they are no longer in business and the rouge site is a scam you pompous twit.

Lmao if you would learn to read you’d see that my post was 3 months ago when it was relevant so try again

And I didn’t say anything hateful towards your post back then so 🤫

had issues years ago with tops falling off the teste and deca vials, they ignored me, told me i pulled too hard ( a joke, i know what i am doing and had opened many bottles) so i said fuck them. its a shame, i even post on a board he is on and every once and a while i post up my exp with them and never ONCE was i offered to make right on like 8 bottles i tossed out. they have lost soo much JUST from me no directing others to them let alone when people see what I have to say and dont buy. They really don't care unless they think you are a mod and on a site they are, its a joke, everyone should be dealt with the same and helped, I shouldent have to push im a mod at some forums oe vip at most, it should not matter. so , i rec no alin anymore. funny... was the first place i ordered gear online from soomany years ago..

Everyone knows(well obviously some don’t) that he has been accused of selective scamming for years.

Back