• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

dr switched from test e to sust250

kdawg1969

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ive been on test e for 12 weeks for trt, only had occasional pip and no flu like symptoms, but bloodwork shows test spikes and drops so he is now changing me from test e to sust250, pinning 250 2x a week or 500 1x a week.... im worried about the sust flu or pip, suggestions on best pin location to reduce pip and if i do get sust flu what are good ways of reducing it or preventing it all together

ive been on test e for 12 weeks for trt, only had occasional pip and no flu like symptoms, but bloodwork shows test spikes and drops so he is now changing me from test e to sust250, pinning 250 2x a week or 500 1x a week.... im worried about the sust flu or pip, suggestions on best pin location to reduce pip and if i do get sust flu what are good ways of reducing it or preventing it all together
Damn! I wish I could find a doc like that!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

where is this? Can I move there?

I have been on TRT for years and never heard of 500mg a week on Sust. Normal TRT is 100 to 200 mg Test C with 200 on the high end. At 200 my levels at 53 years old is 830.

I am 200 a week also and I am only 43 and my levels are only in the 600’s. WTF.

where is this? Can I move there?

It rains a lot there...

Sounds like the doc isnt that familiar with TRT... oils will spike and drop. .. that's why you shoot 2x a week. With sust you better shoot 3x a week or risk being the same or worse than now. Good luck. Go Hawks.

Insane. for me the doc is hard pressed to go to 200ew even though my numbers are about 300.

Bullshit. Post up some pics of your sust .

Bullshit. Post up some pics of your sust .

I agree, dude is full of shit, Sustanon is not FDA approved. Not to mention the fact that US docs prescribe Test Cyp, not Test E.

IML Gear Cream!
Sust was developed for the purpose of trt.

It's widely used in Europe.

Sust was developed for the purpose of trt.

It's widely used in Europe.

Yes, but he's claiming "Washington State" so something doesn't add up.

OP is definitely full of shit. Sustanon may be used for TRT in Europe but Ive never heard of it being used in US for TRT from a legitimate doctor and no real doctor is going to prescribe 500 mg/week. Most doctors prescribe test cyp but a small percent prescribe test enanthate. Most US pharmacies (Walgreens CVS etc) carry both but have a larger test cyp stock on hand.

I agree, dude is full of shit, Sustanon is not FDA approved. Not to mention the fact that US docs prescribe Test Cyp, not Test E.
They prescribe both along with prop up until a year or so ago when prop got pulled I believe.

Last edited:
Back