• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need some input on cylce

ResistingNut

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up guys?

I have been doing a lot of research over the past few weeks, putting a lot of thought into my first cycle. I have read that Mast is a great add on to TRT, so I was thinking of heading that route with it.

(EDIT) May keep the Test C. at 200mg/wk unless I would benefit from a higher dose. Say perhaps, 400mg-600mg. I dont want to do anything to crazy high for my first cycle

I will be running DECA at 200mg/wk. I know DECA has better results at a higher dose, should I consider increasing that?

I am just curious on the Mast doses what I should run that at? Which do you guys prefer, Mast P or Mast E? Thinking of running the cycle for 12 weeks. Considering 200mg/wk on Mast. Thoughts?

Current stats are, 27y/o, 200lb, TRT dose 200mg/wk, will be introducing DECA in the next couple of weeks. Sitting at about 14% body fat. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
id keep the test low and run npp or deca at 3-400 and mast at 3-400

I prefer mast e personally

Great minds think alike. I shouldn't have to really worry about taking an AI on this cycle, if I take an AI, it'll most likely be as needed and at 0.5mg/wk. Doesn't Mast have aromatase inhibitor effects? I'd think because I am running the Test at such a low dose the use for an AI isn't really needed at a high dose.

id keep the test low and run npp or deca at 3-400 and mast at 3-400

Question for you brother. I am going to split Test C. into 2 100mg doses on M/TH. I was planning on splitting the Mast E. into 2 doses on M/TH as well. Then pin the DECA 300-400mg EW. Do you suggest splitting the Mast E into 2 doses? I am trying to only pin 3 times in a week. Combining the Mast E and Test C into one pin.

Yes mast does act as a natural ai. At 200mg you probably won't need an ai....but I'd have one on hand just in case. And I would definitely split the mast. Why not just pin mon/wed/fri with all three compounds in each pin

Yea that would be a good idea to just do them Mon/Wed/Fri. I have an AI on hand already, so that's a plus, wont have to purchase that. I appreciate your feedback brother!

Any time man. Let me know if you need anything else

IML Gear Cream!
Do you necessarily need 3 compounds for your first cycle?

Well I’m already on Test C 200mg wk and about to start DECA. If anything I’d really only be adding one compound and increasing the dosage of DECA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gotcha man. I see that you were on the trt dose. Yeah I like HH idea of maybe Mast E. It’s a great compound and quite possibly my favorite.

So you guys are recommending a 27 year old newbie on trt to run 3 compounds for his first cycle? The same newbie who thinks an AI doesn't matter, and if it does he'll take .5mg once a week? .5mg of what? Clearly not well advised on his TRT.

Why not just bump the test up to 400-600mg a week and run a traditional first cycle then drop back to his "TRT"?

So you guys are recommending a 27 year old newbie on trt to run 3 compounds for his first cycle? The same newbie who thinks an AI doesn't matter, and if it does he'll take .5mg once a week? .5mg of what? Clearly not well advised on his TRT.

Why not just bump the test up to 400-600mg a week and run a traditional first cycle then drop back to his "TRT"?

That’s what I previously posted. I do agree that 3 compounds is too much for a first cycle. I suggested Mast E over deca if he was going to be choosing out of the 2.

He's 27 and on "trt" so we need to make sure he's taking it easy for a while, considering he has roughly 50 years of injections ahead of him.

you keep saying trt , have you actually had your test level checked,,, what is it naturally ?
just wondering why at 27 if you have never done juice you need test replacement therapy

Yes I have had my levels tested. I was put on TRT about a year and some months ago. When I got started on TRT my levels were in the lower 200s. I am on TRT and have been. To answer your question about why I am on TRT, when I got clean from heroin my levels were demolished. A 3 gram a day habit of heroin fucked my levels up amongst other things. When I checked into treatment they ran a plethora of labs on me. Come to find out I had Hep C and my Testosterone levels had plummeted.

I asked for y’all input for a reason to get feedback and see what I should run. I’m more than happy with bumping up my Test to 400-600mg. I also never said that AIs don’t matter. They are extremely important. As of right now, under doctors orders, I take .5mg a week. I’m only on 200mg Test C. Therefore, I do not need a ridiculous dose of an AI at the current moment.

So Jim, you suggest just bumping up the Test to 400-600mg a week then dropping back down to TRT dose?

Yeah. No need to rush it with the compounds.Just think long term. Start blast and cruise since you are using doc supervised trt. As an example for the next year, try the following.
Currently 200mg test as trt.
Blast
Week 1-12 test 600/week
Cruise
Week 13-24 test 200 as trt.
Then blast again with either higher test or a new compound. You can simply add deca/mast/tren/eq at 200-600 week. Or up the test again to 600-1000mg a week, if you had good results the first time.
You're 27 buddy, take it slow. Eat better, lift heavier, and save the fancy stuff for later. Like I said, you've got 50 years of needle sticks.

Yeah. No need to rush it with the compounds.Just think long term. Start blast and cruise since you are using doc supervised trt. As an example for the next year, try the following.
Currently 200mg test as trt.
Blast
Week 1-12 test 600/week
Cruise
Week 13-24 test 200 as trt.
Then blast again with either higher test or a new compound. You can simply add deca/mast/tren/eq at 200-600 week. Or up the test again to 600-1000mg a week, if you had good results the first time.
You're 27 buddy, take it slow. Eat better, lift heavier, and save the fancy stuff for later. Like I said, you've got 50 years of needle sticks.

Thanks for the input man! I was curious as how a blast/cruise would work on TRT. You’re right I’m young, no need to start out going hard on the fancy stuff. Sounds like a good idea to run that Test at a higher dose. Would you suggest sticking to Cypionate or adding a shorter eater? I’d assume just stick to the Cypionate but then again I could see how a shorter eater could provide some good results.

Get Shredded!
What's up guys?

I have been doing a lot of research over the past few weeks, putting a lot of thought into my first cycle. I have read that Mast is a great add on to TRT, so I was thinking of heading that route with it.

(EDIT) May keep the Test C. at 200mg/wk unless I would benefit from a higher dose. Say perhaps, 400mg-600mg. I dont want to do anything to crazy high for my first cycle

I will be running DECA at 200mg/wk. I know DECA has better results at a higher dose, should I consider increasing that?

I am just curious on the Mast doses what I should run that at? Which do you guys prefer, Mast P or Mast E? Thinking of running the cycle for 12 weeks. Considering 200mg/wk on Mast. Thoughts?

Current stats are, 27y/o, 200lb, TRT dose 200mg/wk, will be introducing DECA in the next couple of weeks. Sitting at about 14% body fat. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

How tall are you?

Why are you so fat on 200 mg a week of testosterone?

What is your goal? That is, why do you want to do a cycle? What do you expect the outcome to be?

How tall are you?

Why are you so fat on 200 mg a week of testosterone?

What is your goal? That is, why do you want to do a cycle? What do you expect the outcome to be?

6ft tall. I need to hop on a scale but last time I did I was around 200. I wasn’t working out at the time or anything. I’ll put up a picture. My goal is to get some added strength and mass. I’ve had some really good results on 200mg so far. If it’s not the right time to jump into a cycle then I’ll hold off until I’ve got some more improvements in the gym with the current dose I’m on.

6be0226926d74719bd696f798dc27c90.heic

Just stick with cyp to keep injections to a minimum. A lot can be accomplished with just test.
I'd say he's lean enough for a recomp cycle. 600 test for 12 weeks with some heavy weights, hiit, and slightly above maintenance calories.
What you think malf?

I say he needs to lose some body fat before running more than 1 compound according to that pic. Just get your diet down and the rest should fall into place man

I say he needs to lose some body fat before running more than 1 compound according to that pic. Just get your diet down and the rest should fall into place man

Sounds good. I’m open to that for sure. I’ve been really concentrating on dialing in my diet lately.

Sounds good. I’m open to that for sure. I’ve been really concentrating on dialing in my diet lately.

That’s a great attitude to have man. You can definitely do it simply based off your responses. You’ll get all the help you need all you have to do is ask man.

6ft tall. I need to hop on a scale but last time I did I was around 200. I wasn’t working out at the time or anything. I’ll put up a picture. My goal is to get some added strength and mass. I’ve had some really good results on 200mg so far. If it’s not the right time to jump into a cycle then I’ll hold off until I’ve got some more improvements in the gym with the current dose I’m on.

6be0226926d74719bd696f798dc27c90.heic

Here is my suggestion.

Get your diet and workout sorted first. For the workout, basics, like squat, deadlift, bench press, bent over barbell rows, pull-ups or pulldowns, etc. Work them hard. Heavy but not so heavy you don't feel the targeted muscles work.

Diet - Quite sure this needs work. Please tell us what you eat in a day. This is the number one thing, the highest priority. It needs to be done now. Cardio? Do you do any?

Post up what you eat and drink. Let us critique and make suggestions.

Then, when you get your diet sorted out, simply up your testosterone to 500mg a week (250 Monday am, 250 Thursday PM) for 10 weeks. With a great bodybuilding diet and 500mg a week, I think you will be shocked at the difference. If you do not get your diet sorted, then you will be disappointed in the results of your first cycle, and subsequent cycles will be even worse.

So post up what you eat. Let's get started.

Here is my suggestion.

Get your diet and workout sorted first. For the workout, basics, like squat, deadlift, bench press, bent over barbell rows, pull-ups or pulldowns, etc. Work them hard. Heavy but not so heavy you don't feel the targeted muscles work.

Diet - Quite sure this needs work. Please tell us what you eat in a day. This is the number one thing, the highest priority. It needs to be done now. Cardio? Do you do any?

Post up what you eat and drink. Let us critique and make suggestions.

Then, when you get your diet sorted out, simply up your testosterone to 500mg a week (250 Monday am, 250 Thursday PM) for 10 weeks. With a great bodybuilding diet and 500mg a week, I think you will be shocked at the difference. If you do not get your diet sorted, then you will be disappointed in the results of your first cycle, and subsequent cycles will be even worse.

So post up what you eat. Let's get started.

I've got my workout pretty well sorted. I am really struggling with the diet thing right now.

I have been working so much that I haven't really been eating like I should. Probably not eating enough to be honest. I have made a resolution to myself to start tracking and getting back on track effective Nov 1. I am working two jobs and going to school full time and trying to manage my recovery. Been very chaotic lately. Once I get a good week of numbers, I'll post them up.

Any suggestions on what my Fat/Carbs/Protein should look like? Calories etc?

I would really appreciate any of the help that I could get. I am extremely grateful to have some really good resources on here.

Back