• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AI side effect

ResistingNut

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've got a question for you guys. I take my AI on Monday and Fridays, .5mg, I noticed when I take it on these days that I become moody and sometimes very fatigued. Is this a common side effect of an AI? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Last time my estrogen levels were at 36. I'm 27yo, 200lb, cruising on 200mg Test C split into 2 doses on Monday and Thursday. HCG 250iu on Mondays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the range for your estrogen test?

It sounds like a symptom of low estrogen but I really have no idea. I'd try taking your TRT injection on a Monday/Thursday schedule and the AI on Tuesday/Friday, it might help keep your hormones more balanced.

It sounds like a symptom of low estrogen but I really have no idea. I'd try taking your TRT injection on a Monday/Thursday schedule and the AI on Tuesday/Friday, it might help keep your hormones more balanced.
Exactly what I was thinking.

I cruise on 300mg a week and pin Tuesday and Friday. The following day after injection I take 12.5mg aromasin to keep E2 from spiking.

On only 200mg a week I am guessing OP is taking too much AI.

I cruise on 300mg a week and pin Tuesday and Friday. The following day after injection I take 12.5mg aromasin to keep E2 from spiking.

I don't think so, he even stated his number was 36 and the range is <39. Who knows when he had his blood drawn though, so it's hard to tell. My TRT prescription is for 200mg/week and I believe my AI dosage is the same (I have to go and check, I haven't been on TRT for too long now :roflmao:).

OP, maybe try .75mg split into two weekly and give it a few weeks to see how you feel. Keep some nolvadex on hand in case your estrogen spikes too much.

Last edited:
I just checked and my prescription was for 1.5mg a week (split into two of course). That kept me at a perfect range and I felt great.

Thanks for the input guys. Labs were drawn on Last Friday of August. I will try and split my adex on Tuesday/Friday rather than taking it the same day as my Test C.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Skip, is "cruising" dosing with enough to keep all one's gains whereas "TRT" is dosing with what one's Test level should be at naturally? And if that is the right idea shouldn't a TRT dose be one that does not need AI?

I don't mind having to use Test for the rest of my days but I really don't want to have to run AI forever as well.

Lastly, I use a lot of DIM and eat a metric shit-ton of broccoli and cauliflower and thus far it seems to have kept my Estrogen in check naturally.

Hey Skip, is "cruising" dosing with enough to keep all one's gains whereas "TRT" is dosing with what one's Test level should be at naturally? And if that is the right idea shouldn't a TRT dose be one that does not need AI?

I don't mind having to use Test for the rest of my days but I really don't want to have to run AI forever as well.

Lastly, I use a lot of DIM and eat a metric shit-ton of broccoli and cauliflower and thus far it seems to have kept my Estrogen in check naturally.

TRT is keeping your testosterone within the 'normal' range, and yes you will need an AI. If you're a really big guy, aka lots of LBM, you will probably lose some gains when you go on a TRT cruise. Some guys cruise on a lot higher dosage which imo doesn't give the body much stress relief, but they keep their gains. It's all about risk vs reward and what you're willing to accept.

The more test I cruise on the better I feel. I tried 200mg a week and felt depressed/weak, then 250mg a week and felt okay but depressed from time to time, and now 300mg a week and I now feel my best and a little better at keeping gains. I do not have much of an issue with E2 and I have never tried to check it with or without an AI but 12.5 of aromasin 24 hours after each shot which is twice a week seems to work best.

But you may not need an AI, it is very individualistic as to much conversion your body does. If you do use an AI use aromasin. Way easier on lipid profile than Adex.

And, the older you get the more E2 conversion, just a fact of life.

TRT is keeping your testosterone within the 'normal' range, and yes you will need an AI. If you're a really big guy, aka lots of LBM, you will probably lose some gains when you go on a TRT cruise. Some guys cruise on a lot higher dosage which imo doesn't give the body much stress relief, but they keep their gains. It's all about risk vs reward and what you're willing to accept.

All correct. I stay on top of my hematocrit, hemoglobin and red blood cell count to make sure they are in range as I noticed those numbers are higher as my cruise dose increased. To date I have not had an issue with those blood levels while running 300mg a week and I feel great.

NOTE: I donate every 56 days or very close to that, I never let my donation wait more than a week or two after I become eligible.

So in the ASF vernacular "cruising" and "TRT" are the same thing?

So in the ASF vernacular "cruising" and "TRT" are the same thing?

No, not for the more enlightened members anyways. Some guys use the words interchangeably, but when someone says they're going on a cruise it's best to find out what dosage they plan on using (if you follow them anyways).

The more test I cruise on the better I feel. I tried 200mg a week and felt depressed/weak, then 250mg a week and felt okay but depressed from time to time, and now 300mg a week and I now feel my best and a little better at keeping gains. I do not have much of an issue with E2 and I have never tried to check it with or without an AI but 12.5 of aromasin 24 hours after each shot which is twice a week seems to work best.

But you may not need an AI, it is very individualistic as to much conversion your body does. If you do use an AI use aromasin. Way easier on lipid profile than Adex.

And, the older you get the more E2 conversion, just a fact of life.

All correct. I stay on top of my hematocrit, hemoglobin and red blood cell count to make sure they are in range as I noticed those numbers are higher as my cruise dose increased. To date I have not had an issue with those blood levels while running 300mg a week and I feel great.

NOTE: I donate every 56 days or very close to that, I never let my donation wait more than a week or two after I become eligible.

I don't want this thread to get too off topic could you two chime in on my "levels" thread? As OG's I value your opinions.

My thread: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...ose-and-T-levels-advice?p=1288652#post1288652

Back