• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mrsa ( serious )

bomb_r2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I came into close contact with two people who have mrsa about 3 weeks ago . Since then my lady has had a golf ball sized lump on her titty . I mean it literally is as big as a golf ball. I've been getting some gnarly looking blemishes on my back . Little ones on my knees and elbow. I've been feeling like crap the past 9-12 days . No energy less appetite slight fever , head aches. I normally don't get sick , when I do I get a tiny zit on my forehead. Should I be concerned? I thought it was the dmz (15mg/ml ) . I was taking 2ml daily . I cut it down to 1.5ml then 1ml . I've increased my water intake and starting popping vitamin c (2000mg daily) . I have some cipro and amoxicillin. Should I take one of these antibiotics? Should I go to the doctor? I avoid doctors and hospitals , even that time I thought I was having a heart attack . My lady waited until I was blue in the face to call 911 ( at that point I had no choice ) .

Asking a steroid forum for help when you and girl really need to be seeing a doctor.....hmmm

I don't believe in doctors. I try to heal everything with over the counter products. I'm not avoiding doctors because of religion. I simply avoid them unless I feel its life threatening. I order anti biotics online. Most of the times I've visited a doctor, i told them the exact diagnosis they gave me. I'm a bit of fuck it play with the pain guy. I just found out 2 days ago my womans nephew and his mother had mrsa outbreak. I had no knowledge of their medical history. I told my lady i was going to pop her tumor. I associated feeling crappy with the weather. Its been hot then cold and nature doesn't know what to do.

MRSA is life threatening sir. Good luck on healing that with over the counter products. I had MRSA that turned systemic and entered my blood stream. At this juncture, a doctor is of upmost importance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you are one weird mother fucker dude and whoever your gf is she must be even more of a whacko.
yeah golf ball size tumor. sure just say some fucking voodo chant and hope it goes away..
i could be dying , but let me ask a bunch of strangers on a steroid board what they think .

Last edited:
I’m chiming in on this.
YES BOTH OF YOU GO GET CHECKED!!!
You never know it could be something serious!
I’m getting over Shingles right now.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Are you serious OP? You don't ever mess around with MRSA as it can kill you so get your gf to a doc pronto to get that lump on her breast looked at.

100% troll...
EVERY POST!
You guys are eating this shit up lol...
But hey, at least he's making ASF fun again.
This guy has been hanging out at Purple Panda's sub forum as if he is Raptor's or JR's nephew.

He was goofy then but even goofier now.

Checkout his posts in the Gear Chruch sub forum, the guy is off the rails.......asked about reusing syringes and running a bunch of drugs while his kidneys are in bad condition.

This guy has been hanging out at Purple Panda's sub forum as if he is Raptor's or JR's nephew.

Checkout his posts in the Gear Chruch sub forum, the guy is off the rails.......asked about reusing syringes and running a bunch of drugs while his kidneys are in bad condition.

Sure go ahead and re use those pins. Why would you do this? This is junkie behavior. I'd dare say, if you can afford gear, you should be able to afford clean syringes.

Exactly man! Me and Raptor have already had this discussion! This dude is either the dumbest mutha fucka or he's a very intelligent LE agent!!

Exactly man! Me and Raptor have already had this discussion! This dude is either the dumbest mutha fucka or he's a very intelligent LE agent!!
I'm leaning towards a cop or tranny he is giving out his Facebook info to people

a mrsa or staff infection will be extremely painful to touch or move. it would be red, swollen, and hot. it is nothing to fuck with man, like others have said they can kill you. i would not pop it. could spill into the blood and cause sepsis.

dude is a pretty good troll. he posted that he got a prince albert for medical reasons. I lost it.

dude is a pretty good troll. he posted that he got a prince albert for medical reasons. I lost it.

Yep that right there just proved to everyone that he's a fuckin troll! Or like me and a few others have said a very good LE agent

Dude you must of got your amoxicillin from a prescription. Or was that a voodoo doc you went to. What a clown

Back