• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Slin Pre or Post Workout

Flexenstein

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Seems like opinions really vary when it comes to when to take slin. Just curious if most you are taking pre or post workout?

This is just how I found to get the best results from slin pre and post workout. Since I workout in the mornings. I take 6 iu’s first thing in the morning when i get up. Then 30 to 45 min later I eat 60 grams of carbs with some whey protein cause for best results eat 10 grms carbs per iu of slin. Then go workout. My muscles feels strong and fuller. Then since I do 30 mins cardio after each workout. I inject 6ius of slin right before 30 mins of cardio. Then after cardio I eat 60 grms carbs with some whey protein. Then 1 hr later I eat 40 gm carb and 40 grm protein meal , no fats. So far it really helps.

I like 10-12 iu of R pre workout with an intra workout shake. Then another 5 iu with a post workout shake that will be followed by a whole food meal an hour later

For safety sake trying it post workout is best. If you have an issue, you are in a better position to handle it.

Once you figure out your dose and carb setup, Pre Workout seems to be a better option.

Seems like opinions really vary when it comes to when to take slin. Just curious if most you are taking pre or post workout?
What type of insulin? Are you intending to use it only once during the day?

R - pre workout. Carbs and protein shake with workout. Big real meal immediately after with meat and rice or potatoes

These guys got it right. Test the water with post workout and once under control shoot for the pre workout.

Back