• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Finished batch: DHB 115 (1 Test Cyp.)..

T

tone

Get Shredded!
DHB 115

Zero Guaiciol...

I've got a few more prototypes to make in search of the lowest solvents possible. So far it's holding well with only BB and Mig840. Zero Guaiciol and zero EO. I've got some theories I'll post later about brewing this compound. Strange indeed!

Sorry for the pics... I'll take better ones later..

Attachments

• 2017-09-25 15.38.02.jpg
    2017-09-25 15.38.02.jpg
    743.2 KB · Views: 127
DHB 115

Zero Guaiciol...

I've got a few more prototypes to make in search of the lowest solvents possible. So far it's holding well with only BB and Mig840. Zero Guaiciol and zero EO. I've got some theories I'll post later about brewing this compound. Strange indeed!

Sorry for the pics... I'll take better ones later..

No guaicol is impressive. How long have they been sitting?

Those look really good. Very interested in hearing if they stay and how the PIP is. I have to give this compound a run some day.

They've been sitting for about 48 hours at 73 degrees. I'm putting them in a cold ass bathroom tonight and will see how they survive below 70.

Looks good like always now just need some scotch tape labels

Say no more fam...

Mods delete this if I went to far..

Attachments

• 2017-09-25 20.10.06.jpg
    2017-09-25 20.10.06.jpg
    534.8 KB · Views: 116
Keep us updated. I'm leaving what I have made made, and the powder I have left alone for now. Even with a little G and lots of EO 150 gave me a big FU at around 67 degrees while I slept. Brought that closer to 20% G and it holds fine, but I could probably hold lava rocks in solution with that much G.

Ok so far so good... I purposely turned my ac down last night to 67... it started to crash EVER so slightly... you could barely see it start to crystallize. A quick warm up brought it back into solution.

When I say it barely crashed... I mean you had to get a flashlight to see the small crystals at the bottom. Out of a gram of powder maybe 30mg fell out of solution.

I tweaked it again. This new prototype should hold indefinately.

IML Gear Cream!
Ok so far so good... I purposely turned my ac down last night to 67... it started to crash EVER so slightly... you could barely see it start to crystallize. A quick warm up brought it back into solution.

When I say it barely crashed... I mean you had to get a flashlight to see the small crystals at the bottom. Out of a gram of powder maybe 30mg fell out of solution.

I tweaked it again. This new prototype should hold indefinately.

Dude you are like a gear wizard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm afraid I can't give the zero Guaiciol recipe away.

I have it successfully holding at 115mg now.

I believe I can make it hold at 150 without the Guac.

I'll update later this week.

If you look around the sponsors hard enough I believe you'll find it..

Back