• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best tasting protein you've ever had?

IML Gear Cream!
my husband usually puts so much peanut butter and cream in his anus that no matter the brand his always taste like a peanut butter cup

Fixed

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Cellucor
Peanut butter marshmallow. Damn that shit was good even in water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mixed up some Vega Sport in water yesterday. Found that to be much better than coconut milk. If I weren’t so sensitive to lactose then I’d down some whey but I’ve gotta stick to that plant protein. And chicken. Lots of chicken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best I've ever had is IDS (now it's New Whey Nutrition) Smart Gainer in the Chocolate Carmel flavor. No lie guys this stuff is like drinking a milkshake. I have to be careful not to drink to much of it. I'd put it up against anything listed so far.

I have Animal's Red Velvet Whey now. It's ok. I'm a red velvet cake whore...I'd call me a red velvet cake expert. This whey doesn't taste anything like red velvet cake so I was let down there. But it's still good. Not the best tho.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Best I've ever had is IDS (now it's New Whey Nutrition) Smart Gainer in the Chocolate Carmel flavor. No lie guys this stuff is like drinking a milkshake. I have to be careful not to drink to much of it. I'd put it up against anything listed so far.

I have Animal's Red Velvet Whey now. It's ok. I'm a red velvet cake whore...I'd call me a red velvet cake expert. This whey doesn't taste anything like red velvet cake so I was let down there. But it's still good. Not the best tho.

Where are you buying the IDS?

Honestly the crappy Mass Gainers probably have the most flavors and are the sweetest. I drink shakes as a sweet so ive had my share of them and really the cookies and cream always get drank in my house.

Where are you buying the IDS?
Best price I could find was at Lucky Vitamin. Never ordered from them before but they were great and the cheapest by far. I think I googled coupon codes for them and remember paying $49 for it.

Best price I could find was at Lucky Vitamin. Never ordered from them before but they were great and the cheapest by far. I think I googled coupon codes for them and remember paying $49 for it.

Thanks bro. I don't use protein powders all that much but usually have a tub on hand. The ids and that flavor sounds good.

Thanks bro. I don't use protein powders all that much but usually have a tub on hand. The ids and that flavor sounds good.
Dude it is! If you buy it and don't like thst flavor...ill buy it back from you!

It's a mass gainer tho, I wouldn't get it unless you need those cals. I think a serving is 2 scoops and it was a ton of protein so I always just used 1 scoop with egg whites or milk.

It used to be hard with my job at times to be able to eat a meal so I would rely on shakes a lot. I've tried tons of Whey, Casein, Mass Gainers, etc. They all have good and bad flavors.

Dymatize Whey and Syntha 6 are are always really good like most guys are saying. But the flavor of this Smart Gainer blows them all away.

The most recent Mass Gainer I tried was AllMax Quick Mass and it was horrible. No taste. It's sitting my my Corner of Shame.

I used to LOVE the Muscle Milk RTD shakes when they came in the paper/cardboard type cartons. Now they suck ass.

Get Shredded!
CHECK OUT MRE by redcon, best meal replacement powder I've ever had! If I could choose one supplement i could get unlimited amounts of it would be that! Only tried apple pie flavor but it's good! Uses salmon, chicken, yams and oats!

MuscleMilk chocolate, tastes great but only contains 10g protein per scoop

It depends on person's taste but i liked:

- MusclePharm

And this month I'll try "MyProtein (English Brand [Sergi Constance also use that]) - Apple Crumble Aroma" :coffee:

Back