• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

President Trump's message to the NFL players

IML Gear Cream!
Well I'm sure everyone so worried about this stands up when the national anthem plays on TV while they are couching it or at the sports bar they're in.

Fuck no. They turn to the person next to them and say "look at those disrespectful overpaid asses" and then they take another drink of beer and watch the game regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm sure everyone so worried about this stands up when the national anthem plays on TV while they are couching it or at the sports bar they're in.

Fuck no. They turn to the person next to them and say "look at those disrespectful overpaid asses" and then they take another drink of beer and watch the game regardless.

no 70% of the people that watch NFL think those people are pieces of shit for disrespecting our country and flag.

I don't ever waste my time watching any of these jackoffs... I've got way more important things to do in my day. I run two businesses so I don't have time to watch TV.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So you don't think going from one person (Kapernack) to whole teams doing it has any thing to do what with Trump did to inflame the situation instead of defuse it?

Is that what a leader does?

So you don't think going from one person (Kapernack) to whole teams doing it has any thing to do what with Trump did to inflame the situation instead of defuse it?

So Trump give his opinion on the sports iissue and everyone goes crazy? who are the real crazy people? Trump just gave his opinion like the 70% of the people who watch the NFL agree with him. because he has a backbone and says what he believes and everybody has problem? get the fuck over it, grow some skin and take out your tampon.

so I gguess Trumps not allowed to give his opinion? is that what you’re saying

I dont care about your politics, you stand for the anthem, that is all

1afrme.jpg

No, actually, he's not allowed to tirade his opinion because his words cause action. It is overwhelmingly obvious to everyone that his actions were counterproductive. The only thing he did was solicit a collective fuck you Trump from even more people.

Maybe he needs to change his tampon.

Fucking sheep up in this place.

I don't watch a lot of sports but now its zero. I'm not supporting some multimillionare who spews their political agenda during a football game. They can do this off the field but they are choosing to do it while on the clock and in the limelight. I watch sports because of the sport not because some millionare kid thinks hes a political genius. Once the money from the fans dries up they will figure this out.

Splitting up the Country during a sporting event is all this is.

I watch for the sport as well only difference is that IDGAF about their politics.

Splitting up a country during a speech is all Trump did as well.

No, actually, he's not allowed to tirade his opinion because his words cause action. It is overwhelmingly obvious to everyone that his actions were counterproductive. The only thing he did was solicit a collective fuck you Trump from even more people.

so you want to shut down free-speech because you don’t agree with it? yes you do because you can’t handle it.like I said take out your tampon and you may change your views

I think it's funny how the same circle of people always chime in on this stupid shit. It's as if there's an amber alert that's issued when someone dissents from your biased opinion.

Keep up the work and you guys will be here by yourselves, way before anyone in real life shuts down pro sports.

I still think the Russians are responsible for hacking the TV ratings. Shit libs blame them for everything else.

Just like Mayweather said a few weeks ago. Rappers made songs about Trump. People loved the guy, now he's a Nazi bahahaha.

The point being with the NFL is we don't pay to go watch some rich player give their opinions on anything other than football. Oh well, when pay goes down they can blame the white man again.

I gave a thank to your post because it demonstrated perfectly just how little any of this matters.

I'm curious because I don't go to pro sports games......on a percentage basis, I wonder how many many fans sit on their ass during the national anthem??

Brother we see the world through much different eyes so I will just leave this one alone, but remember that Trump was elected because the vast majority of Americans are fed up with PC and identity politics!!

I respect your opinion being different than mine. I guess that's my whole point here, this to me, is about tolerance for different opinions.

I'm curious because I don't go to pro sports games......on a percentage basis, I wonder how many many fans sit on their ass during the national anthem??

Many. Or they're ordering a beer, nachos or doing anything else. I attend a lot of pro sports and it's pretty common. I stop doing what ever it is I'm doing during the anthem at a venue, but that's just me.

But fuck that invocation prayer BS though.

Many. Or they're ordering a beer, nachos or doing anything else. I attend a lot of pro sports and it's pretty common. I stop doing what ever it is I'm doing during the anthem at a venue, but that's just me.

But fuck that invocation prayer BS though.

I wish the players would just stay in the locker room, or go grab a beer or hotdog also....
Just saw a video of players getting booed big time at the NE game....it was pretty loud it sounded like.

IML Gear Cream!

Well then get the fuck away from us sheep!!!! You have obviously never served so your fucking input don't fucking matter.. At least Trump has the balls to stand up for our military and not to around apologizing for our way of life like that pussy ass Obummer!!!! LIBERALISM IS A FUCKING DISEASE...

your not required to stand when your in your home. but when I'm at the game I stand. when I was active duty we all stood and faced the flag everyday, unless you were in you barracks then its not required.

your not required to stand when your in your home. but when I'm at the game I stand. when I was active duty we all stood and faced the flag everyday, unless you were in you barracks then its not required.

Yeah last year went to a niners game and was getting a drink when it started. I stopped and removed my hat.

It's funny because SF is as lib as it gets and they were booing the crap out of Kap. If it's that bad in SF you know there's a issue.

I was waiting for Brady to retire (You know, the most hated man in sports, he's white, doesnt pistol whip women, nice family man, etc.) but even the Pats let the animals run the zoo now.
(Cry baby fuck millionaires).

Im done. Only NHL left, thank god... (For me).

Well then get the fuck away from us sheep!!!! You have obviously never served so your fucking input don't fucking matter.. At least Trump has the balls to stand up for our military and not to around apologizing for our way of life like that pussy ass Obummer!!!! LIBERALISM IS A FUCKING DISEASE...

In Barry O's 8 years in office, he took race relations back 80 years, the dumb cunt...

so the Steelers wont come out for the National Anthem...
They should be let go! While London shows character and respect and stands for the anthem Baltimore players and coaches kneel. They are a joke! Getting paid with our hard earned money. If the league stood together and anyone who decided not to follow these rules would be banned from football. Including coaches. They would change their tune fast. Let them get real jobs making 10,20,30$ hr. Working swing shift. 7 days a week just to make ends meet!! They take for granted the life they have been given And the millions they make ,all because they live in this country. They spit in the face of all who have served, fought, defended and even died fighting for their freedom, and rights!! But they stood for God Save The Queen. A real class act!! Im done with the ravens!
And this is for pittsburgh there coaching staff and fans that stand behind them.
1afee2e9e1ecaa504ab9194d80a070d5.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

They should be let go! While London shows character and respect and stands for the anthem Baltimore players and coaches kneel. They are a joke! Getting paid with our hard earned money. If the league stood together and anyone who decided not to follow these rules would be banned from football. Including coaches. They would change their tune fast. Let them get real jobs making 10,20,30$ hr. Working swing shift. 7 days a week just to make ends meet!! They take for granted the life they have been given And the millions they make ,all because they live in this country. They spit in the face of all who have served, fought, defended and even died fighting for their freedom, and rights!! But they stood for God Save The Queen. A real class act!! Im done with the ravens!
And this is for pittsburgh there coaching staff and fans that stand behind them.
1afee2e9e1ecaa504ab9194d80a070d5.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Correct me if I'm wrong.....ONE player came out and stood....he fought in Afghanistan!! My hero!!

When people stop watching football (and I hope they do) the players will lose their million dollar paychecks. Then its back to doing what they do best, robbing convenience stores, selling crack, and doing drive by shootings.

Last edited:
You have obviously never served so your fucking input don't fucking matter..

I served brother, volunteered at 18. So don't get your panties in that wad.

But Trump, on the other hand, was a draft dodger.

Last edited:
Never question my loyalty to this country, you know nothing about me.

Back