• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

President Trump's message to the NFL players

Get Shredded!
Exactly.... where are your pics? What happened to the 300 lb ripped pics (I admired btwa0 at least i have an avi... you have some stupid looking thing. I never claimed to look great..... but at 61 i look pretty damn good.

look up I posted my pics you blind dumb fuck.

Post pics you piece of shit

This is why anybody that disrespects the American flag or our military needs to get the fuck out of our country..
94734d4dc25de7cb4e1c55c671eeaf0e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Whatever. Continue to suck Trumps DICK.... all 2 inches of it

ha ha you scrawny fucking loser. what you don’t have the balls to post any pics,chump ??

next time you call someone out you better be prepared to post pics dumb fuck

My pic is my avi fat mouth, ha ha. It's obvious you are too stupid to debate in an intellectual conversation. The fact of the matter is Trump was a pussy during the Vietnam war and over a half million men died while he sucked dick. You somehow seem to think that's because I don't look as good as you? Whatever faggot

I agree with all of y'all said fuck sports to much important shit going on in life.
Still like college football but fuck sports I'm tired off all the bs

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

My pic is my avi fat mouth, ha ha. It's obvious you are too stupid to debate in an intellectual conversation. The fact of the matter is Trump was a pussy during the Vietnam war and over a half million men died while he sucked dick. You somehow seem to think that's because I don't look as good as you? Whatever faggot
you’re the one that called me out dumb fuk
i don’t know what you look like. i can hardly see your avi. i’m on tap a talk and you have a shirt on lmao.

best of luck to you pencil neck

now with a broken fucked up bback and a brokenshoulder
ec527fcd14881b86477381ee6429648b.jpg

7859cf38c05f4719566e375287787d70.jpg

Holy shit, Swiper is still big as fuck even with a broken back!

Much Respect!

IML Gear Cream!
so the Steelers wont come out for the National Anthem...

#78 stood at the tunnel with his hand over his heart
If they want to stop the way blacks are treated perhaps they should stop killing anyone over anything

Lol no point in fighting over this shit guys. People will make a choice just like the election. We'll see how many supporters the NFL there is next year.

Lol no point in fighting over this shit guys. People will make a choice just like the election. We'll see how many supporters the NFL there is next year.

If your vote mattered there wouldn't be an electoral college. Only popular vote . Back to the topic I quit watching football 2-3 years ago . I do keep up with the scores and standings on espn but the fact these idiots can do what they please and get away with it bothers me . The only one doing time is Sam Hurd and Laurence Taylor. The rest can drive drunk , high , beat women , drown dogs and get a slap on the wrist. It's about money if you have it you are part of the system. If you don't you're getting butt raped in a private prison with guards who do as they please . It's the way the world works

It's all deflection from another failed ObamaCare repeal/replace attempt. The NFL will be just fine. Trump will never change that.

It's all deflection from another failed ObamaCare repeal/replace attempt. The NFL will be just fine. Trump will never change that.

Most of Obamacare was written as tax code , so don't tax codes have to be revoted on every 4years or so ?

I really do not know on that. I suppose I should have just stuck with saying it is a deflection from the continued rejections of Trump's/Republican Health Care Plan. Just my opinion though.

Most of Obamacare was written as tax code , so don't tax codes have to be revoted on every 4years or so ?

not sure about the voting part, that should be specified in the bill but the obamacare law should have originated in the house of representatives according to the US Constitution. it was started in the senate thus making it an unconstitutional law.
but since when do politicians care about the US Constitution?

“Article 1 - The Legislative Branch
Section 7

All bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other Bills.”

You're Canadian, you don't get an opinion here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well one good thing about that is we're not clueless assholes like our southern neighbors lol.

[h=1]Sask. Roughriders stand arm-in-arm during O Canada at Mosaic Stadium[/h]

Players with the Saskatchewan Roughriders locked arms during the national anthem at Sunday's game versus the Calgary Stampeders at Regina's Mosaic Stadium. This comes after U.S. President Donald Trump posted comments on Twitter that football players who kneel during the national anthem as an act of protest should be fired.
On Sunday, many NFL players responded to his comments by kneeling, linking arms, or staying in locker rooms during the national anthem.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/riders-locked-arms-cfl-game-1.4305008

Get Shredded!
Would Trump agree with her CTE comments? After all, he says NFL ratings are down partly because the game has gotten soft and they penalize for hard hits that used to make the game great. :thinking:
I have no idea what he agrees with. To me what he said has no bearing on what I think. I don't mind that he said what was on his mind but I could care less really.
I feel the same now as I did before he had his say. These guys are more than welcome to say and do whatever they want off the field. But if I pay to go to a game I'm not there for the drama and I sure the hell didn't pay for my seat to see them make a statement.
Go March on your own time, get media attention that way. Pay to take out a front page AD for all I care. Then it's the players time and dime and I'm all good with that.

As someone who is currently serving I see both sides. When you're kneeling next to a wounded veteran, that's sad and messed up. Yet, there are things that need to change when it comes to race in the states on BOTH sides. Part of being a free country is be able to do exactly what there doing, the founding fathers did the same thing from the country they were from! I don't know when people started to get all offended because someone is exercising there right to take a stand against something they feel is wrong. They are Non-violent. Still playing the sport. And none have spoken bad about the military specifically. So no, I don't feel as if they are disrespecting my brother who died, brcause first of all he didn't die for the flag. He died for people. Other people. To do what they want. Unless they are commuting terrorist acts and /joining isis, they are just as American and love America just as much you or they woudlnt be taking this route. Apprnelty we liberals( not liberal but compared to everyone on thus fourmn I am) are sensitive but as soon as someone makes a statement against our country its like they pure evil and the conservatives get all emotional.

Nationalism/Patriotism has a very thin line with being grateful and proud of your country to being elitest and quit frankly Nazi like.

The way Americans are about nationalism and patriotism is a disease. They use "merica" and "freedom" as an excuse to be ignroant.

(Esepcially the freedom statement. Lol. Like we are the only country thats free.)

......I pretty much think FUCK OFF!! I like his ballsy attitude. I personally can't stand the kneeling assholes....just me.

I'm over football, not gonna waste my time watching over paid over privileged shitbirds, gonna take my kids fishing instead

I decided to stop watching this year and my son in law just text me now and said "I'm done"

I'm all for free speech but these players are complete inconsiderate assholes, they can find a better way to express their bullshit thoughts. I'm with Trump on this one.

Agreed.

you would never dare open a taco stand in south central los angeles ( or any other mexican ghetto ) then burn or disrespect the mexican flag.
The flag is your heritage you carry it on your uniform into battle, it reminds you why you are sacrificing yourself to possibly end up dead in a strange place away from your loved ones.
as I see it, you could kneel and you are free to do so ( meaning our government cant lock you up unlike other countries ) and I an free to be disgusted at your behavior.

I don't think America is that great , especially if you understand most wars we've had after 1812 were for money . We aren't everyone's peace keepers. We armed and funded most of our current enemies under the impression they'd have military aid provided , we left them to be slaughtered . Years past and their hate for us grew . I don't even consider America a nation. Take into consideration the IRS pays to the British. The Pope can reject any law in America he sees unfit along with the fact your birth certificate is a title and we go by maritime law. Prisoners are traded on the stock exchange (cusip # on ss card ) the longer you serve the more valuable they are. I don't hate America, but we aren't that special

Last edited:
I don't think America is that great , especially if you understand most wars we've had after 1812 were for money . We aren't everyone's peace keepers. We armed and funded most of our current enemies under the impression they'd have military aid provided , we left them to be slaughtered . Years past and their hate for us grew . I don't even consider America a nation. Take into consideration the IRS pays to the British. The Pope can reject any law in America he sees unfit along with the fact your birth certificate is a title and we go by maritime law. Prisoners are traded on the stock exchange (cusip # on ss card ) the longer you serve the more valuable they are. I don't hate America, but we aren't that special
Well then pack up and move your ass to fucking Cuba or some other third world country!!!!!

Well then pack up and move your ass to fucking Cuba or some other third world country!!!!!

I should move because you disagree with my opinion? Perhaps you should read more into political history to better understand. Take your butt to a library , disagree with me all you want but don't be stupid . It's the worst thing in the world

then
b568007082e7994a5c1f7fb126a06900.jpg

a12bb00557f17ebfd9288bf23de2775b.jpg

89ef47f7e5838d58999056d12e3fb301.jpg

now with a broken fucked up bback and a brokenshoulder
ec527fcd14881b86477381ee6429648b.jpg

7859cf38c05f4719566e375287787d70.jpg

let’s see what you look like without injuries, you know my injuries

what’s the phony part I don’t understand

I stand corrected. I somehow missed these pics last night, was on my phone. MUCH respect.

I should move because you disagree with my opinion? Perhaps you should read more into political history to better understand. Take your butt to a library , disagree with me all you want but don't be stupid . It's the worst thing in the world
I'm very well educated my friend, however if you don't think America is the greatest place on earth then you may want to do some self inventory and really think about what country you want to be a citizen of..Im done with this whole conversation because if we don't agree at least on God and love of this country then we have zero in common..

Back