• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Adding in Mk677

Following along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be a good addition.

I don't use mk personally because I can't control the hunger but, I've seen plenty of blood work that shows it is in fact effective IF you still produce gh. If not, or very minimal, it's not as effective since it just increases your natural output.

It would be a good addition.

I don't use mk personally because I can't control the hunger but, I've seen plenty of blood work that shows it is in fact effective IF you still produce gh. If not, or very minimal, it's not as effective since it just increases your natural output.

Was thinking of using the mike Arnold brand

I ran bloods on day one and day 60 then for maybe another month or so. My diet wasn't great so I did put on a decent amount of weight. I'm sure some of it was water given what my hands felt like. I felt my strength was definitely positively affected. I don't have any hard numbers on hand but my training cycle was going real well. Grip issues towards the end because of the water retention.

IML Gear Cream!
It nearly doubled my IGF-1, which is naturally on the low side. I use it more for health and anti-aging than muscle. My skin benefited, sleep is better, injuries heal faster. I just feel better over all.

It causes me to binge/sleep eat. Sometimes I don't even remember what I ate the night before, I just see the mess I left. I eat bizarre junk food, anything, but also protein powder.

To deal with that I m using a modified version of the 8 hour diet. Eat anything you want during 8 hours and fast the other 16 hours. In my case it is more like a 10/14 hour split.

This diet goes against all conventional wisdom but it works for me.

I believe it would be beneficial. I have never personally had a patient on it, but understanding the compound I think it would be a great addition

Dr, B

I used MK for a few months along with TRT, but no other hgh. Was my first time using it and I wanted to get a reading and feel of the compound. I was impressed with the MK, as others said the hunger is for real. Stayed at 25mg dosing and ended with the same. Put on about 12 pounds. Plan to use it again in addition to GH.

It nearly doubled my IGF-1, which is naturally on the low side. I use it more for health and anti-aging than muscle. My skin benefited, sleep is better, injuries heal faster. I just feel better over all.

It causes me to binge/sleep eat. Sometimes I don't even remember what I ate the night before, I just see the mess I left. I eat bizarre junk food, anything, but also protein powder.

To deal with that I m using a modified version of the 8 hour diet. Eat anything you want during 8 hours and fast the other 16 hours. In my case it is more like a 10/14 hour split.

This diet goes against all conventional wisdom but it works for me.

Nothing like some good ole intermittent fasting. People used to lecture me about how my 20:4 IF was bad for me. Given, I was doing Keto, and my fat intake was crazy high.

Read nothing buy good about mk677. I just turned 30 so hgh is starting to impress me. Anybody have any specific brands of
Mk677 that work?
I know Mike Arnold has one, IMR has one, DQ has one, and other research chem websites have it.
Anybody with any lab work to back up mk677 usage from a specific supplier????

Read nothing buy good about mk677. I just turned 30 so hgh is starting to impress me. Anybody have any specific brands of
Mk677 that work?
I know Mike Arnold has one, IMR has one, DQ has one, and other research chem websites have it.

Mike Arnold’s got tons of science and literature to back his product

Mk677 that work?

Brands I have used have been hit and miss. I use raw powder now (put in capsule) and it is potent. Not cheap at all for a raw. A gram of raw cost about half of what a finished product on the market sells for. That, I am sure, is why there are so many fakes/under-dosed.

I use DQ MK, don't have any labs for it but I liked it, I thought it was pretty strong. Made some good gains with it at one a day. Made me extremely hungry tho. Believe I put on 10 pounds with it-

Back