• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I love church

Get Shredded!
I’ll pin mast test e and tren a when I get up . Going to down 3 more Vicodin, take some Benadryl and melatonin

No I’m training I’ve been walking to the gym (4 miles ) to get my bp in .

Swollen prostate... Feels like something is up my ass... Pissing every 5 minutes bp high... Dropping the tren. Took 1 saw palmetto

For next cycle I guess... I didn’t notice any side effects besides the prostate ... slept like a baby ,no attitude change , no rage no increased sex drive . Just really crazy dreams . My voice did get deeper. I always had a sort of high pitched voice so I didn’t mind it one bit ... I’ll still be using the test e and mast p ... I took saw palmetto after eating so I don’t get the runs . I cut back on smoking cigs 2 packs a day to 16 cigs . I did manage to cut my energy drink intake from about 1 a day to 5 every 2 weeks .. if I continue to improve myself every cycle I’d say I can quit smoking next cycle . It’s extra hard because my lady smokes cigs .

Tren is no joke. Like I said at the beginning, a basic cycle is really all you need at this point. Your correct....the smoking has to stop. AAS and smoking is a horrible combo. I'm not a fan of energy drinks either and feel like coffee is a much better option and even has some health benefits. Please just keep making healthy choices in regards to smoking,diet,etc.

For next cycle I guess... I didn’t notice any side effects besides the prostate ... slept like a baby ,no attitude change , no rage no increased sex drive . Just really crazy dreams . My voice did get deeper. I always had a sort of high pitched voice so I didn’t mind it one bit ... I’ll still be using the test e and mast p ... I took saw palmetto after eating so I don’t get the runs . I cut back on smoking cigs 2 packs a day to 16 cigs . I did manage to cut my energy drink intake from about 1 a day to 5 every 2 weeks .. if I continue to improve myself every cycle I’d say I can quit smoking next cycle . It’s extra hard because my lady smokes cigs .

Lmao this is comical and your a joke dude with all the shit you say and take. You act like this shit is funny to you. Have fun having a heart attack

IML Gear Cream!
I’m improving myself. What’s funny ? I realized the problem was tren took it out ... I knew I was smoking to much I cut back. There’s people with far worse problems doing nothing... watch hoarders buried alive or intervention

203.8 with a full belly 201 after morning piss . No kidney stones less bloat , no tren , no need for ai
using test e 250mg mon and Thursday. Masteron p on mon,tues,thurs,fri,sun . Prostate issue cleared up . Bp 140/92 136/86 152/95 . Bp is slightly elevated but nothing debilitating

Good deal. What's the reasoning behind the Mast P schedule? Every 2 days on Mast P is fine. No need to pin everyday.

203.8 with a full belly 201 after morning piss . No kidney stones less bloat , no tren , no need for ai
using test e 250mg mon and Thursday. Masteron p on mon,tues,thurs,fri,sun . Prostate issue cleared up . Bp 140/92 136/86 152/95 . Bp is slightly elevated but nothing debilitating

Back