• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Building muscle mass for single people?

Get Shredded!
Marriage is not about sex....but it is a big part of it. If you don't know that, you had better find out.

Not every women's libido is the same....correct. My point was in the way it changes from gf status to marriage. If she is your gf and sex was always like once a week, then fine. But if it was all the time, and then u get married...and now it goes to once a week? That is her that changed for her interest in you, not her libido.

Look, I think spontaneous is great. But once you get rejected a few times, that "spontaneous" part of you shuts down. For fear of further rejection. No bullshit.

If you are sexual enough to jerk off all the time, then your needs are not getting met. So you are doing it yourself. And sadly, she isn't giving it a second fucking thought????

I mean, she knows she isn't pleasing you more then once a week, and yet she if fine with it.

Hey bro, jerk off. Cum on your keyboard. One day, you will wonder why you aren't the actually "guy" on the screen. And why your wife goes to bed without you or falls asleep with the kids.

Not disrespecting you. Maybe I have been around longer and seen this shit play out dozens of times. Real life shit. Not hypothetical story book rationale.

Fear of rejection only develops if you have lack of friendship in your relationship. If you are open and honest to each other. Just put everything on the table.
Jerking off is more like a teenage hobby that has carried forward. I am only on cycle once an year. That too for 8-12 weeks. I do short cycles and moderate doses. Rest of the year I am not horny all the time. So it is fine.
Real life shit is a very subjective thing. With Age libido does drop if you are not supplementing. For some people their libido awakens in the thirties.
The OP probably wanted views of multiple people.
Personally for me, sex is not that big of a deal in a marriage. Yes it has a part to play but not that significant. Well thats me. You have a different mindset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Withholding sex is a power play. She is taking control and ownership of you and your income. Enjoy being the beta male.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Back