• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need Moar Puretropin

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got TD on one order, waiting on two more.

Attachments

• IMG_20170920_122322.jpg
    IMG_20170920_122322.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20170920_122925.jpg
    IMG_20170920_122925.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 85
never tried before...how is it man? pls pm me

It's good GH at a good price. Look at all the bloodwork posted. I was using Pharmatropin for a year and switched over these Puretropins.

OP , do you plan on testing these?

Yes but I'm still on my last 1.5 kits from previous batch with no label. I'm sure you guys want me to test the new batch. Was planning on just pulling igf, been running 3iu 5 days/wk. Guess I can go ahead and switch to new batch for 2-3 wks then pull bloods. That's long enough right?

Yes but I'm still on my last 1.5 kits from previous batch with no label. I'm sure you guys want me to test the new batch. Was planning on just pulling igf, been running 3iu 5 days/wk. Guess I can go ahead and switch to new batch for 2-3 wks then pull bloods. That's long enough right?

not sure bro.

ill let someone else with HGH experience chime in to answer that.

thanks in advance for testing them for yourself and the forums, much appreciated

Ok I'll switch over to new batch, got some test e I need to check too. I'll let you guys know when I get close to testing.
I just wanna let u know that its the exact same puretropin as we have all grown to trust . Again brother thank u so very much for choosing IL-L and more importantly above all else keeping our community informed about the quality!

Ironlion@securenym.net

Back