Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

Wife's Anavar Log

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Pushed the wife on arm day the other day. Unfortunately, she has fallen a bit ill with some sort of cold. She's been a bit off. Hoping this goes off soon, so I can get her back on track. Eating wise, she is doing fine and pounding water. That much is good to go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Wife had a rest day yesterday. Hasn't been feeling well. She came into today, and hit chest day with me. I was really proud. She benched 115 for 3 (most she has ever done was 25 for 4 up to this point). She rocked 45 pound dumbbells for 8 on incline press. We did some other accessory chest workouts, and then I had her do 8 sets of leg/butt focused stuff. Really proud of her so far, and only DAY FOUR.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WarrENDeatH View Post
    Wife had a rest day yesterday. Hasn't been feeling well. She came into today, and hit chest day with me. I was really proud. She benched 115 for 3 (most she has ever done was 25 for 4 up to this point). She rocked 45 pound dumbbells for 8 on incline press. We did some other accessory chest workouts, and then I had her do 8 sets of leg/butt focused stuff. Really proud of her so far, and only DAY FOUR.
    Nice. Sounds like she's pushing herself. That's great man. Keep her motivated and going.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

So is this a var only cycle? And if it is, I wonder how beneficial to a male this would be.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ihatbananas View Post
    So is this a var only cycle? And if it is, I wonder how beneficial to a male this would be.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Anavar with females is far different than males. Everyone here, including myself will say using Anavar by itself, with no base or extra compounds is a waste. Females, anatomy/biology is different and therefore the reaction is different. The potency, and effectiveness she will receive from even the smallest dose of Anavar will trump you running Anavar solo.

Today marks DAY 8 for my wife. I haven't seen any visual changes. So far she's much stronger. I'd say about 10% across the board in every lift. She shoulder pressed 45s today with relative ease. I'm just trying to make sure she keeps the form proper, and develops currently. Everyday she's also doing some leg stimulation, in multiple forms (nothing like barbell squats/deadlifts) more simple stuff, just to stimulate and help GROW her legs. Her legs are her weakness, and we are going to change it.

Additionally, out of 10, I'd say her diet is a 9. I'm very VERY proud of her and the way she's done her diet. She takes TWO protein shakes (1.5 scoops a day) and has great meals at work (salad, chicken, veggies and fruits). I'm hopeful to see some progress soon!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Rep Points

Anavar with females is far different than males. Everyone here, including myself will say using Anavar by itself, with no base or extra compounds is a waste. Females, anatomy/biology is different and therefore the reaction is different. The potency, and effectiveness she will receive from even the smallest dose of Anavar will trump you running Anavar solo.

Today marks DAY 8 for my wife. I haven't seen any visual changes. So far she's much stronger. I'd say about 10% across the board in every lift. She shoulder pressed 45s today with relative ease. I'm just trying to make sure she keeps the form proper, and develops currently. Everyday she's also doing some leg stimulation, in multiple forms (nothing like barbell squats/deadlifts) more simple stuff, just to stimulate and help GROW her legs. Her legs are her weakness, and we are going to change it.

Additionally, out of 10, I'd say her diet is a 9. I'm very VERY proud of her and the way she's done her diet. She takes TWO protein shakes (1.5 scoops a day) and has great meals at work (salad, chicken, veggies and fruits). I'm hopeful to see some progress soon!
    I don't know that id go so far as to say it would be a waste. For a guy who's never used anything and was trying to wet his feet, he'd definitely see some results from00mgs a day of anavar by itself. Would t be mind blowing? No. Would I recommend it for someone who's done a few cycles? No
    Monster Labs Rep

PRICE MATCH + 10% discount vs all Domestic
    Make sure to put heavyhitter in the notes section when checking out
    Www.MyMonsterLabs.com

Use code hh10 for 10% off your order

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Wife is still hitting it hard. Albeit she is getting a bit frustrated, as she isn't really getting immediate 'visual' result. Strength is definitely increased, as has her sexual performance (oh my). I believe she is on day 10.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Stick with it, she won't see shit for the first few weeks. Strength and pumps will be immediate, the visual changes take time. It's not magic, keep up the hard work and it will come. 5-7 week mark its noticible

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Rep Points

How is this going for you two, warr?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

I apologize for the long absence. It will be explained in an added thread.

My wife did four weeks of Anavar. Here are some of the details, from both end points. I'll try to keep it as honest, straight forward as possible.

Strength: The biggest difference. The woman went from benching 95 pounds once, to hitting 115 for multiple reps. Squats? She hit 155 for reps. Truly a beast. Immensely impressed with that.
    Sexual nature: Annoyingly too much. As someone who works shift work, sleep is a prideful topic. Made worse by being on cruise, I don't feel as horny as I usually am. I just prefer sleep, and she wanted to hump on the daily.
    Body change: She's increased muscle mass, added some mass overall to her body. She maintains abs at all times, but ultimately, her weakness, her legs...didn't change much. I'd say a positive body composition, but not much so.
    Appetite: Stayed relatively the same, as did diet. Good, not great.
    Side effects: Wife is prone to breakouts with acne, this increased tenfold. She had some hormonal issues, as well as of course the increase in sexual nature. Built up with her getting sick, and she decided four weeks was enough.

The wife overall liked it, didn't love it. She plans on going for another round probably in November.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the review warr. Sounds like she made some nice strength gains.

Monster Labs Lead Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points

I apologize for the long absence. It will be explained in an added thread.

My wife did four weeks of Anavar. Here are some of the details, from both end points. I'll try to keep it as honest, straight forward as possible.

Strength: The biggest difference. The woman went from benching 95 pounds once, to hitting 115 for multiple reps. Squats? She hit 155 for reps. Truly a beast. Immensely impressed with that.
    Sexual nature: Annoyingly too much. As someone who works shift work, sleep is a prideful topic. Made worse by being on cruise, I don't feel as horny as I usually am. I just prefer sleep, and she wanted to hump on the daily.
    Body change: She's increased muscle mass, added some mass overall to her body. She maintains abs at all times, but ultimately, her weakness, her legs...didn't change much. I'd say a positive body composition, but not much so.
    Appetite: Stayed relatively the same, as did diet. Good, not great.
    Side effects: Wife is prone to breakouts with acne, this increased tenfold. She had some hormonal issues, as well as of course the increase in sexual nature. Built up with her getting sick, and she decided four weeks was enough.

The wife overall liked it, didn't love it. She plans on going for another round probably in November.
    great review War , as always , thank you for taking the time to share
    Monster Labs Rep

PRICE MATCH + 10% discount vs all Domestic

use code : heckvip15 , 15% off oils & orals

Www.MyMonsterLabs.com

PM me for discount codes or Questions

reviews ⤵
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...er-Lab-reviews

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Should be an interesting log to follow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Always. She's ready to go back on for sure. Woman constantly has abs. Her strength across the board went up, and that makes me really proud. I always smile big when I see her outlifting guys at the gym. Hats off to a woman that can shoulder press 45s for reps.