• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

More than 2 compounds is a waste

Brite Supremacy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you are running more than 2 compounds at a time it is a waste unless you are competing ... for example ... Test and Var , or test and Mast , or test and Tren !!! Well you get the idea

Nope you got it backwards.... If your running less than 2 compounds your a pussy ass bitch....
Couldn't agree more haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Disagree. Compounds have an exponential synergistic effect on one another. Certain compounds together do work better together than others though.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

lol I guess this is bro-science? Cuz there's nothing wrong with taking 2, 3, or more compounds.

Nope you got it backwards.... If your running less than 2 compounds your a pussy ass bitch....

Lolz.... Look at his neg points, they should have an automatic ban when these guys get negged this bad.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Sounds like Sumner is back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Wait, everything seems to be spelled correctly. Not Sumner

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Ya ok , you probably run 7 compounds and still look like shit
To make that comment you must post a pic of yourself so we will know what a physique built on 2 compounds looking like.

To make that comment you must post a pic of yourself so we will know what a physique built on 2 compounds looking like.

He's Sumner..... No pics needed lol

What is the point of this thread? I feel like I just wasted the last 2 minutes. I want my 2 minutes back dammit.

Back